KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Von Karma heard Davis outburst he was lucky he was in a good mood or he would have killed him. "Davis how about you go with speculum if the learow some how get destroyed i give you permission to enguage. Speculum if he gets out of hand stop him and bring him back. It keeps me from having to kill him so head to Tarenhold."[/color]

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:12 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scenario
Victor ran, harassing and leading the creatures away with the Thousand Eyes. Each black sphere was capable of a minor darkness attack, enough to anger and occupy the attention of the Kusamara. If Victor was lucky, all of them would end up chasing the Eyes. Sure enough, Victor began to feel the popping of destroyed Eyes, indicating that they were indeed following him. The downside of this plan, of course, was that all their hatred was now focused entirely on him. With an effort of will, Victor displaced the spheres, disguising their true positions while keeping them visible.

When Victor felt he had run far enough, he turned around, facing the creatures. The upside of the plan, of course, was that all of them were now in a tightly packed jumble. With a cry of, "Hit them with everything we've got!" Victor ripped off his blindfold, exposing his darkened eyes to the world. The Thousand Eyes disappeared, leaving Victor blind once again, but his Entropic Gaze fell on the Kusamara and Learows. The corruption and decay spread out across the group, beginning to rot the creatures as he looked at them. It wouldn't last long, but Victor hoped he could get them all. And if those people earlier would help, all the better.

The youth followed in a ungainly stumble, the heavy sack he beared playing teeter-totter with his balance. Still, he managed to keep sight of the blinfolded man and, much more importantly, ahead of the creatures. He opened up the book in his hand, his gait becoming even more erratic as a result, and flipped through the pages rapidly. "No...no...nope," he said, keeping himself upright what could be explained as dumb luck as his fingers traced over words, "n-waiiit...yeah, that should do just fine!"

The boy looked up just in time to see his newfound book buddy turned to face him and removing his blindfold. Briefly, he felt his skin tingle with unnatural power, but he didn't stay in place to see what would happen next, and instead dove to the side, hitting the floor hard with several tomes falling free of his jacket. The fiery sphere hit the dirt and dispersed while the water orb splashed upon the ground, moistening the soil. The smooth boulder at his feet, however, rolled around, tracing his sprawled form on the dirt.

"Owww," he cried out as he sat up, "that hurt!" His eyes grew wide, however, as he saw what was happening to the beasts. They seemed to be rotting away before his very eyes. "Eww," the mage commented as he rose to his feet, "that's gross!" Immediately, however, his demeanor changed as words were uttered from his mouth, forming a heavy energy before him. The fiery orb reformed around his head, and a lick of red-orange flame seemed to spiral aroud his body as he spoke. He then pointed at the decaying beasts with his palm outward, and a gout of a green fire roared out from his hand, a cone of flame that engulfed the mass of creatures. With any luck, it would incinerate anything not rotted away by the other mage...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 12:21 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Speculum slowly rose to his feet, ready to go. With a look of contempt he looked at Davis: "You hear that? I'll keep you on an extraordinarily short leash." He turned around, not waiting for Davis' response. He walked out of the room cape billowing to make sure the lands he had been supposed to force into submission in the last meeting with von Karma was keeping still. The especial villagers of that area were putting up quite a fight but isolated from reinforcements they would succumb eventually.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 04:15 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Madison growled at the Learow as it begun to charge another lightning attack. Madison quickly tapped in to her time orb and used it to hasten herself, she tackled the creature with blinding speed and pinned it down, she ripped out the neck of the Learow with her sharp K-9s.

One of the guards of the village were starring in horror at the beastly slight, she let of a low pitch growl and turn her attention to the man. Suddenly Regelion's voice broke through and snapped Madison back to her old self. The wolf girl stood up over the dead Learow and began to wipe the blood off her face.

"Lady Madison are you alright," the guard asked swallowing his fear.

"Yes I am fine," Madison answered haste fully, she hated when the guards addressed her formally like this. Madison turn to the guard with her usual serene expression which seemed to relax the man a bit. "Have your men search the village and tend to the injured, if you see any hostel creatures report to us, do not engage, me and Regelion well deal with it," she ordered the guard. He simply saluted the girl and made his way to his squad and gave out orders. Madison watched as the guards obeyed and scattered in small groups. Madison was not in any form in charge of the villages defenses but the men seemed to respect her and listen to her commands.

Madison looks to Regelion and gives her lover a warm smile as if to say every thing is alright, the last thing she wanted to do was get him wilded up and start giving her a full body inspection like the last time she felt a little sick. Regelion was annoyingly protective but it was out of love and she knew he only had the best intentions for her. "We should scout the village separately and make sure there are no remaining Learow or Kusamara , I think I may have got them all with the boulder rain but just be sure."

Davis scuffed at the idea of the white haired loser taking him on, he was just a spec compared to him and he would enjoy the day when it came time to cutting the idiot in half and watching as he drowned in a pool of his own blood but for now he would follow and cause destruction else where. Davis spun his scythe around almost ending the lives of several other servants and placed his beautiful weapon on his back and rushed out to catch up to Spec.

Walking impatiently behind Speculum he sighed every ten minutes he was pretty sure he would die of boredom soon. The two finally reached Tarenhold or at least Davis though, he had never been to the place. "Are we here?! Can I start killing now?! Come on please say I can!" the teen question with excitement. Davis tugged on the leather collar on his neck only now noticing how tight it was, he had leather straps all over him as result of the fools in his home town trying to contain him, now they're dead he thought to himself smiling wickedly. Davis made ready his scythe and rested it on his shoulder waiting for Speculum to give him the ok, the teen might not care about Spec and would gladly kill him if the opportunity showed it self but he was still a loyal dog and followed orders.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 01:27 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Victor collapsed slowly, folding up onto his knees as his attack finished. He could only keep it up for a few seconds before his Time orb ran out, but he could still use the Dark orb for a time, though the effect was weaker. With a near exhausted sigh, Victor tied his blindfold back on and listened. He heard nothing but the footsteps of someone covered in books, and began to relax. It would still be a little while before the Thousand Eyes could be called again, but Victor could manage until then. He stood up and turned toward the nearby man, holding out a hand and saying, "Thank you for your asistance. My name is Victor. Victor Maxim." In the back of his mind, Victor knew it still wasn't safe, but for now the attack was over, and that was enough. Perhaps now he could get to know his saviors, and find that girl from earlier to thank her.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 02:26 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Speculum glanced back at Davis with a snear as he saw how the boy tugged at the leather strap: "Do you think we could attach a rope to that? You'd make a wonderful pet if you just kept quiet." Then he turned back around and shook his head: "You moaning about it won't change anything about our travelling speed. I'm not going to waste energy when our master's magic can transport as so fast already." As if to confirm his words they arrived at their destination and Learows looked up from where they rested, waiting for their leader.

With a hand gesture of command Speculum ordered the majestic creatures to show him the way to the village. They bounded off and he followed them without hesitation, knowing that Davis, although arrogant and noisy, could keep up without problems. When they reached the town Speculum roared in fury, the village was nowhere near succumbing to von Karma's will. In fact, all he could spot were dead creatures lying around in the town square. With a growl he ran straight towards the village's main entrance, the Learows and probably Davis, on his heels.

When Speculum reached the entrance, he spotted a young boy slowly making his way through the piles of carcasses, poking at them with a stick. The casual way in which this was done enraged Speculum even more, other than most servants of von Karma he had developed a liking for creatures of Deru's wild: "Slaughter them all!" It didn't matter what his orders were, he was going to get revenge first.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 03:21 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

A lone figure sat crouched atop a sturdy tree branch, his long cloak trailing its tattered and torn ends in the breeze. His cloak sways in the air in time with the dangling willow-like leaves of the tree he was in. The cloak itself was also perfectly blending in with the shadows and color of the dried dangling leaves themselves. He had been like this for hours now, watching from afar at the chaos and savageness between these people and the creatures. It seemed that these strange plant-creatures were quite weak. This much was easily apparent to the man. The village simply fell to swarms of them by drowning in the beasts sap-blood. 'Utterly pitiful. thought the figure. Are these… things.. Simply here to exhaust the local defenders and use up their arrows? To dull their blades, and die for the sake of using up the strength of the few warriors able to defend themselves?' thought the man.

The lone mans attention shifted just then, as two figures ran past, just beneath the very branch he was set upon. The figure didn’t budge a single muscle, or give any sound to give away his position. 'Oh? More defenders come to slaughter these twig hordes?' His eyes narrowed on them, as he saw that they were running with more of the plantlike creatures. These men were leading the beasts to attack! What an interesting development. 'Sights like this rarely come around. And this particular sight would not be missed.' Thought the figure, a smile tugging on the corners of his mouth. And without any movement of sound, he watched the events that were about to unfold, high enough in the tree to offer unsurpassed visibility of most of the village and the surrounding area.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 04:20 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis stopped beside Speculum, his smile made him look even more insane. "Thats all you had to say,hehe" he said in a soft voice. The boy tapped into his space orb, "I'll meet you down there ," he mused before teleporting to the side of Chair, he was balancing on the scythe his head rested on his hands and they rested on the end of the stem with his legs wrapped around it, the chine and heel of the scythe cut into the earth helping Davis stay steady, the toe of the blade pointed away from Chair.

"I think I like your style its so homely...in a good way. Too bad I have to kill you, orders are orders after all," Davis said with a gleeful tone his smile still insane. The boy flipped forward and landed on his feet, his tattered black robes whipped with his motion, Davis pulled the scythe with him and the blade came down fast at the boy's head.

Last edited by starryknight on Nov 9th, 2010 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 06:58 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by The Scenario
Victor collapsed slowly, folding up onto his knees as his attack finished. He could only keep it up for a few seconds before his Time orb ran out, but he could still use the Dark orb for a time, though the effect was weaker. With a near exhausted sigh, Victor tied his blindfold back on and listened. He heard nothing but the footsteps of someone covered in books, and began to relax. It would still be a little while before the Thousand Eyes could be called again, but Victor could manage until then. He stood up and turned toward the nearby man, holding out a hand and saying, "Thank you for your asistance. My name is Victor. Victor Maxim." In the back of his mind, Victor knew it still wasn't safe, but for now the attack was over, and that was enough. Perhaps now he could get to know his saviors, and find that girl from earlier to thank her.

Originally posted by starryknight
Davis stopped beside Speculum, his smile made him look even more insane. "Thats all you had to say,hehe" he said in a soft voice. The boy tapped into his space orb, "I'll meet you down there ," he mused before teleporting to the side of Chair, he was balancing on the scythe his head rested on his hands and they rested on the end of the stem with his legs wrapped around it, the chine and heel of the scythe cut into the earth helping Davis stay steady, the toe of the blade pointed away from Chair.

"I think I like your style its so homely...in a good way. Too bad I have to kill you, orders are orders after all," Davis said with a gleeful tone his smile still insane. The boy flipped forward and landed on his feet, his tattered black robes whipped with his motion, Davis pulled the scythe with him and the blade came down fast at the boy's head.

The boy grinned at the once again blindfolded man and took the offered hand, shaking it vigorously. "Hi Vic," he said gleefully, "I'm Chair, though sometimes people call me Bench or Stool. I'm not entirely sure why." The boy brought the shaken hand up this chin and looked skyward, lips pursed and brow furrowed as he pondered this thought. He shrugged after a moment and stooped down to pick up his books, placing them back into the many folds of his coat. He had the last book in hand when he saw someone new appear beside him.

"Hello!" Chair said with a grin to the stranger before he could talk. After the scythe wielding man, spoke, Chair's grin faded as his face contorted into a visage of confusion. Then the man attacked. Chair let out a yelp as he stumbled back, dropping the book in his hand. "NO!" he cried out, watching in abject horror as the curved blade sunk deep into the leather bound pages. He whirled around to face the man, tears forming in his eyes, and he grabbed the pole of the scythe in one hand. The orb still circumventing his head flashed brightly, and the boy's hand seemed to glow white-hot, heating the pole of the weapon until it was impossible to be held.

"YOU HURT MY FRIEND!" Chair shouted, the tears streaming down his face...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 10:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis felt the pain from the heat but he held on and sent black lightning through the scythe that traveled to Chair. Davis finally dropped his weapon and jumped back a bit. "Aww I'm so sorry about your book, hopefully we can still be friends," Davis said with real concern. The scythe wielder pointed two fingers to the sky and gathered black lightning to them, Davis spun around bringing his hands to the side of him then shot the lightning out at Chair, the lightning spread out as it got farther from Davis causing it to cone out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 11:45 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Chair felts spasms wrack his body as the lightning arced through the heated weapon, into his hand and through his body. He dropped the scythe as his muscles were released from the involuntary contractions, collapsing to the ground as well coughing from the smell of burning paper. My friends! he thought, looking at his coat and seeing the pages blacken before his eyes. He looked up and saw the man drawing lightning to his outstretched fingers. No, I can't lose more of them!

Chair slammed his fists to the ground, and a massive wall of solid rock, two people high to five people long, sprung up between himself and his attacker. He heard the lightning slam into the rock with an eardrum splitting crack of thunder. He quickly slipped off his coat, shoving the entire thing, books and all, into his sack. "I'll have to work off memory now," he said to himself, and he opened both hands, palm up. The fire orb and water orb flew over, hovering above each palm, and the book mage began uttering an incantation, the earth orb at his feet spinning rapidly.

The wall before him seemed to shiver, waving and rippling as if it were paper in the wind. The rock leaked water, becoming a torrent that suddenly bubbled and steamed. Suddenly the wall collapsed into four pillars. The pillars drooped as if collapsing as well, but instead writhed and squirmed, forming humanoid shapes. With water still leaking out and bubling across them, the figures began walking towards Chair's assailant, the bubbling water steaming them constantly, heated gas ready to burn him should he get too close...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:59 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Victor leaped to the side to avoid the fighting. Did I really use that much energy? he thought. I should have at least heard them coming... He was getting tired, and this was the worst possible time to be attacked. Still left without his cheat, Victor was forced to rely on his other senses. Even so, lightning was a tough one. He only heard the crackling as it formed in the attacker's hand, and counted himself lucky it wasn't aimed at him, at least if Chair's shouting was any indication.
Victor rolled into a crouch, flipping to the special pages of his book as he did so. He pressed his fingers to the raised dots he'd taught himself to recognize, and smiled. He felt the energy release again, forming a shield in front of himself. It took more out of him than he expected, but he managed to stay upright. With one more exertion, he flung a bolt of force at his attacker, trusting the that the source of the electricity was indeed the enemy. He knew he couldn't keep it up, but there was little choice. Victor was swaying on his feet.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 03:36 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis noticed the blind man start to move and power up for something he quickly rolled and dodged the attack. He was able to grab is scythe, it was still hot but his gloves would take care of his hands. Still running around the bubble jets, as they were following him he stopped in front of Victor, he turned his head and smiled and sighed a V with his fingers at the blind man, "adios." Davis tapped into his space orb again suddenly vanished and appeared above, he front flipped in mid air and gathered blue lightning around himself and randomly shot around him, darkness covered his blade making it larger and more deadly, Davis dropped down on the boy hoping to catch him by surprise.

Last edited by starryknight on Nov 10th, 2010 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 09:06 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"grr!" Naiyao appeared once again, though this time she seemed to appear in a flicker, sliding to a stop less then an inch behind Victor. She grasped the blades from behind her waist again and focused the power of the lightening orb which held a place beneath the cloak and against her chest. With the concentrated power given from the orb her blades grew stronger and she pushed against the ground with her feet, leaping directly upward into the air, lifting her left side-blade in a fury. Her blade's edge struck against Davis' attack and sent off a sudden exertion of power as she had tried to fend off the attacker.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:38 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

The Learows dragged villagers out wherever they hid. Without their best warrior to defend them they were just a couple of fearful idiots not capable to take down a single one of his Learows. How dissappointing. Speculum meandered through the village with contempt, not wasting a single bullet on the wanna-be warriors, instead beating them to the ground with his bare fists. Speaking of... Where the hell was Davis off to? Speculum hadn't seen him since the begin of the attack. A quick growl to his servants confirmed that Davis had in fact charged into the forest. Apparently the champions of the village had run into it for some reason.

Speculum took two of the Learows with him into the forest in search of Davis. Even though he could already hear the sound of battle Speculum didn't hurry to Davis' side. That hotheaded fool would probably be pretty angry at Speculum interfering in "his" fight and Speculum wasn't very eager to aid him anyway.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 06:43 PM
starryknight

Blades struck Davis's lightning charged scythe the current would travel into the womans blades but he was also knocked back. Davis rolled to a stop by at Speculum's feet, "Yo...whats up? you get bored fighting weak villagers?" he asked looking up at the gunslinger with a smile.

Davis got up and dusted himself off and picked his scythe up, "Just let the Learow kill the villagers, this is were the parties at." Davis didn't mind sharing in the fun as long as everyone was having a good time.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 06:54 PM
Bladewind

Speculum grinned, Davis wasn't that bad at all: "Boring is no word to describe what I felt over there." Then, still grinning, he pulled out his two revolvers. They shone brightly as light hit them. Speculum's grin became a bit wider at the sight of what he considered true beauty. He looked up, eyeing the opponents. They were definetly stronger than the villagers but that wasn't especially hard. Leveling his revolvers he nodded to Davis: "Then let the party begin. I hope you don't mind that I've invited some friends." The Learows roared and the trees seemed to shake from the sound but that wasn't exactly true. The ground rippled as several of the roots climbed out of the earth.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 07:04 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao slid backward away from the two of them after having collided her attack with Davis. She lightly coughs coughs from the shock, not from the lightening, but the immense power. A powerful fighter was standing in front of her and now rather than using pure strength, she would need tactic just to survive. Perfect.. she thought to herself. She takes notice of both enemies in front of her, nearly forgetting about the two allies that she has. She brings both her hands in front of her face and holds her blades at a cross, forming an x, preparing her reflexes for a rough movement. "You better be ready, I'm not letting you leave here without a scratch.."

With the new creatures appearing, Naiyao stands a bit shocked. There are more? She was already determined to strike.. her body let out a light flickering notion, seeming to have disappeared for less then just a mili-second. Though her body still seems to stand there in the same position... does she not plan to move? She waits for either Davis or Speculum to make a move..

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 07:25 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Victor listened with horror at what the new voice was saying. If that was true, Tarenhold was once again under attack. Cursing his own stupidity, Victor fumbled with spellbook again, and slammed a hand into his chest. It was simple restoration spell, designed to eliminate fatigue and heal minor wounds. Of course, it couldn't restore the power he'd expected already, nor could it help his Orbs recover. Of course, the Orbs did that themselves, and without his magic it was all Victor had to rely on.
With a shout, Victor rolled to the side, barely avoiding the root that erupted from the ground. "Time to see," Victor murmured, "how well everyone else likes fighting blind." With that, Victor simply disappeared, using the Illusion Orb to become invisible. He listened closely, picking out the nearest opponent as he crept along. The one near the Learows would have to do. Victor heard the clicks of the guns, and no footsteps indicating movement: the gunman had remained where he was. Victor got closer, hoping that a ranged fighter would be disadvantaged in melee, as he focused the power of the Dark Orb in his hand and moved to grab the man, channeling the cold power into him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 10:03 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Chair's attention was stretched, his forehead slick with perspiration as he concentrated on maneuvering his constructs. The four steaming rock warriors attempted to surround the scythe wielder, but he managed to get past them as he dodged an attack from Victor. Relentless, the constructs turned towards the man, only for him to vanish. Chair looked all around, searching for his assailant. He has to be here somewhere! he thought to himself, eyes darting left and right in a frantic search.

The sound of blade metal scraping against metal above him caused Chair to look up, just in time to see that his attacker had clashed with the woman who had appeared in the village. He watched as a burst of lightning arced between them and they seperated, the girl landing off at a distance and the man landing beside someone else who had just appeared. The boy felt a pit form in his stomach as he saw two more Learows standing at either side of the new stranger. There are more of them? thought to himself. He was so distracted by this new development that he was unable to avoid the Learows' assault, feeling his breath escape from him violently as the root slammed into his diaphragm.

He was knocked back five feet and crumpled to the ground, the fire and water orbs dissipating before hitting the ground and the earth orb rolling away from him. The boy clutched his chest as he gasped for air, more tears welling up, this time a result of the pain. With his concentration broken, the constructs became nothing more than inert statues, silent, stony witnesses to what was to occur. Chair bit his lip, forcing his mind to focus through the pain. When he had managed to suck enough air into his lungs, he uttered an incantation. Almost immediately he felt some of the pain subside. Have to get up, he thought, I have to help...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 12:11 AM