KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arsenic Synn

It's come to my attention, and I do apologize, that I did not quite set the RP up properly in the thread, leaving little to no opening or explanation. I'm not really sure what the others were doing at the time, to clarify one question, nor what Zeus' meeting was about, as I didn't have Hades attend, so all feel free to interpret as necessary there. As far as setting, it's just a random city. Starting with the first day after the escape, and working our way through 'til whenever. As far as bringing other characters in, feel free to do so however you're comfortable. I'm not going to tell someone that their post is wrong, nor am I particularly picky about what you use as your introduction. After all, that's half the fun, correct? -smiles-

We're all mad here...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 12:49 AM
Arsenic Synn is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenic Synn a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenic Synn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

waiting for Mel to post big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:02 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Sorry, I'm a busy man. I'm teaching myself 3d animation while getting other work done. big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 07:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

lol we know

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 02:22 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No offense, but this RP seems limited in the number of characters that can participate sad I might have to read over it again, but I think from what I've seen that's true.

Despite this! I'm still wanting to join *drool*
If I counted it right the godly beings left are...

Hera
Poseidon
Demeter
Hephaestus
Hermes

So I'll call dibs on Poseidon, is that okay?
I'll post my character sheet if I'm allowed to join lol.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 04:24 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay how's this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Project Poseidon (Poseidon)

Powers: Hydro/Cryo Kinesis. (Cryo-Preservation) Having the ability to encase himself in ice to slow the aging process of his body both external and internally. Commands the power of the sea’s. Technique Specific to this: Water Dragons. Can freeze/defrost anything with the elements of Hydrogen and Oxygen both simultaneously present within it. (Liquidation) Condense into water vapor to travel through water within an instant.

Appearance: Seemingly young appearance, perhaps 19 years in body appearance having used his self-preservation ability to keep his body in a younger status. Muscular, wear’s a medallion around his neck which was given to him by a woman dressed in a red jacket. He has silver, nearly white, long hair that goes past his waist which he keeps in a ponytail. His garments generally consist of the same. A long white jacket which is connected at the stomach and leads down 3 inches above his ankles; The Collar varies between being pulled all the way up and all the way down. He wear’s black worn jeans with different notable views of them. The same colored black belt was wrapped tight around his left arm. His skin was pale, almost as if it were frozen.

Bio: A son of none; Poseidon was born with the acceptance that his birth was in the laboratory around him. He had no recollection of the past before he was introduced into it and had no wish to think of these times. While in the lab he created a light friendship with Project Zeus; Designation (Friend) Objective: Null. Poseidon does not tend to think much of his actions already performed and lives by the motto “Nothing ventured; nothing gained”. During the escape, Poseidon took the lead; seeming to follow after the secondary lead of Zeus. While Zeus would be named a “Leader” of them all, Poseidon assumed the position of “2nd in Command”. During the escape he was noted for his ruthlessness toward those that got in the way. He was untamable and wild.. it is assumed impossible to hold him down. Although Zeus held a powerful position over the rest of them; Poseidon seems to match up with him and considers Zeus one of his only true brothers. His general view on most things tends to be that of a serious one.

Attachment: images-7.jpeg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 05:10 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenic Synn

Poseidon approved. And Samurai, feel free to use Hephaestus.

We're all mad here...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:02 PM
Arsenic Synn is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenic Synn a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenic Synn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Aww, I don't get a cool comment on mine! D:

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:10 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

There's an Introduction I just set up for any Agents who want to appear or for a scene that anyone wants to set up.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:29 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wish I saw this idea sooner...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Ares is walking away from Poseidon big grin I shall make sure this does not end well

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 07:16 PM
Arsenic Synn

Another problem brought to my attention that I never clarified, sorry again, folks. The Projects have no effect on one another, powers wise, aside from being a minor annoyance. Again, sorry I'm making late explanations on things. Still fairly new to this, so everyone please bear with me, and thanks for making this one good so far, guys!

We're all mad here...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 08:29 PM
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Ares is walking away from Poseidon big grin I shall make sure this does not end well

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:14 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I would love to join the game as Hephaestus if possible. I saw someone already wanted to join as him, but i haven't seen a character post yet, so I thought I'd jump on it. Let me know if thats okay.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:39 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well he already has permission; but I don't see why not. My vote is that if he doesn't post his character within a time limit, then he forfeits it just to be fair.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:42 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

so much for this team not drawing attention.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:58 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

^^;

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:04 PM
Bladewind

An aquatic field that could trap even a mammoth? I'm sorry but doesn't that sound a bit god-moddish to anybody else? I mean, if it has enough pressure to trap a mammoth then Ares has no chance of escaping. he will drown and that's the end of it. As you said: no struggle for a friggin' mammoth. Such force would force all air out of Ares' lungs, he'd try to breathe but there's only water, end of the story. That is if it doesn't instantly crush him. Just me though. If everybody else disagrees then I'll go with it and quickly post about Ares dying, alright?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:48 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i thought the same when i read about it not only has that also pushed aside the whole conflict between our characters.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:01 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
so much for this team not drawing attention.

here I come. >smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote