KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » An Epic Adventure OOC

An Epic Adventure OOC
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Nope. big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu the weapon's hero

Alignment: Good

Race: Angel/Devil

Birthplace: Aria's South Heavens

Height: 6,0

Weight: 189

Flight

Spells:

Demon Form - A form that makes him dark attributed only some his weapon orb shatters and he gets a dark scythe

Angel Form- Light attributed form and he inherits the previous hero's weapon with this form he also grows 2 additional wings

Kido: a basic form of aura projectiles

Rep: a basic style of aura healing

Weapons: an orb given to him when he first started being the protector of south heaven's it turns into 8 weapons

Orb Offense Sword: A 2 handed sword used by the first gen hero

Orb Defense Shield: A shield that is very sturdy and can bounce back many attack used by the 2nd gen hero

Orb Power Hammer: A hammer that can smash alot not knowing of its destruction used by the third gen hero

Orb Distance Gunner: A pair of dual guns that shot Advance and more focused Kido shots used by the 4th gen hero

Orb Speed Daggers: Twin daggers that enhanced the speed and made swift strikes used by the fifth gen hero

Orb Spread Boomerangs: A Boomerang that splits into eight spreading everywhere in a weird pattern used by the 6th gen hero

Orb Close-Combat Spike Knuckles: these increased the proficiency of regular close-combat fighting used because the 7th gen hero couldn't form a weapon making this weapon formed for his fighting prowess

Orb Balance Lance: This lance knocks people off their toes and keeps people off balance used by the 8th gen hero

Boa: The Previous hero she used this weapon a chain bow in bow form can shoot 1000 arrows in a sec but Hitosu still new to it so he can only shoot 100

Dark Scythe: Used in Hitosu's demon form this counts as Hitosu's signature hero weapon this can form dark waves with the swing of the Scythe

Fighting style: Kumite and Kung-fu when using the Close combat spiked knuckles

What did he/she do: Hitosu became a hero replacing the previous one gain his weapon orb which suppose to only have one but was granted eight when he was on his first day of patrol and accident forced Hitosu to action he faced against the new ruler of hell's son which then made Hitosu suffer a horrible accident he forced dark aura in his right wing turning it black which now aids him turning him into a demon he couldn't control it at first but as year grew by he learned to keep it tamed and during this time he stopped the war between hell and heaven as hell plot to steal other worlds all worlds banded together to stop hell now hell is back under its original order and peace was restored to Hitosu's land but he will remember those memories for he has that fatal scar on his black wing

appearance (please log in to view the image)
??? am i approved

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:08 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
Nope. big grin
cool haha im more of a Jin and Jager guy......but then again no one hates Jagermeister x3

Originally posted by starryknight
alcohol is gross!
Maybe your age has something to do with it ! XD big grin

HITOSU yes we are all approved :3 !!! why you didnt get the PM ?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 02:37 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

no i didn't get a pm

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:44 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

well maybe she missed it, im sure she will see it now

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 01:39 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
??? am i approved

i hope you know that the weapons can not appear out of no where. if so then youll have chance of loosing concentration and your weapon would dissapear. you have to carry them all or i will give you time limits on your spirit weapons.

no guns. fix that.

and about the lace, you do realize its a huge stick right? One you cant really swing around. useing it when you are not charging on horse back would pretty much be asking me to kill your char. hes not a knight. plus youd have to carry it around.

the boa is too strong. 100 a second? it takes longer then a second to just draw an arrow from a quiver. you need to be realistic. i hav other people to keep track of. i cant monitor how powerful you are and rp bad guys for everyone else.

youre too strong. you have speed, powers, clse combat, extremely powerful ranged weapons, long weapons. blance him out and stic with one thing. if your going to be a knight, long weapons. spell caster, powers. Get what im saying?

an your bio:
so you saved the world on your first day? it sounds like your making a god. you just got your powers and you stoped a war between gods?

basically if i approved this the king wouldnt need the rest of the characters. So no its not approved.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 03:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

guns lol :3 So DB when do you think the In character thread will be put up smile !? I have a good feeling about this thread, even though their is magic, it is being made to be realistic and that is EXACTLY what makes a good thread last

Last edited by Matr0shka on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Meko Tsomana
Allias: Group: Demon Hunters (Unknown)
Race: Magi
Appearance: Typical and Original Look Seen: Purple hair cut to shoulder length (has been seen longer), Dark eyes, almost black like looking into a pit of eternal darkness, no notable scar’s or marks over the body aside from when in “Magical Alignment” state. Clothes would typically consist of black. (His appearance changes too often to make note of anything new though these features are of his original appearance.)
Weapons:
[i]Note: While he does use magic, he uses one such Physical Weapon being a “Spirit Spear” which is sewed into his right arm for use during battle (must remain focused in order to use, if concentration is lost then the connection to it can be lost and the weapon will disappear from view and must be summoned again). He uses the spear for a concentration attack of magic, despite him having a low Physical Offense.
Spells:
Elemental Mastery
Fire Spells+
Water Spells+
Earth Spells+
Wind Spells+
Dark Spells+
Light Spells+
He has a low Physical Status but an Exceptionally High Magical Status. It is said that he is the strongest Mage in existence as far as physical beings go.

What he/she did: Meko Tsomana is a Demon Hunter, though not simply a Hunter, he is on the side of a team. There existed Eight that ventured into the very realm of spirits (The Spirit Realm) and fought against great battles. Meko himself fought in the “Battle of Dividence” which held high stakes in the future of the world’s balance itself. He lead the charge of the Halorn Knights and despite his experience only as a magic user, wielded a combat weapon and took back the hold over the field which resulted in the victory of the War. A book was written titling him as the Hero of Both Worlds. He has fought with gods and against them, managing to survive until now though he has many stories of his victories and failures against them. He manages to survive but sometimes, that is all that he can take from the battles.. his life is all that is left.
Family: The Family he belongs to is a family of Magi known as the ‘Tsomana’ Family. Though he still has few (a younger sister), his family is mostly dead due to incidents in his younger life.
Where they lived: Meko himself lived alone in the abandoned Family Village of Neutsrom (exists many miles from Nocturne, though just barely on the edge of the forest that leads from it)
Companions: Meko’s Companion’s have long sense split sense the Great War and his only traveling companion now is the staff that he carries with him and the book in his arm.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 07:41 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
i hope you know that the weapons can not appear out of no where. if so then youll have chance of loosing concentration and your weapon would dissapear. you have to carry them all or i will give you time limits on your spirit weapons.

no guns. fix that.

and about the lace, you do realize its a huge stick right? One you cant really swing around. useing it when you are not charging on horse back would pretty much be asking me to kill your char. hes not a knight. plus youd have to carry it around.

the boa is too strong. 100 a second? it takes longer then a second to just draw an arrow from a quiver. you need to be realistic. i hav other people to keep track of. i cant monitor how powerful you are and rp bad guys for everyone else.

youre too strong. you have speed, powers, clse combat, extremely powerful ranged weapons, long weapons. blance him out and stic with one thing. if your going to be a knight, long weapons. spell caster, powers. Get what im saying?

an your bio:
so you saved the world on your first day? it sounds like your making a god. you just got your powers and you stoped a war between gods?

basically if i approved this the king wouldnt need the rest of the characters. So no its not approved.

Understood but he didn't do this in one day so i will edit the bio as well

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 11:51 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

LOL SO WHEN CAN WE START !!!!! big grin !!!! >:3

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 02:00 AM
starryknight

DB!!!!!!!! WHERE IS YOU RAWR!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:32 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Patience, young padawans. no expression

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Lol I'm waiting on a few people. I'll have it up tomorrow night or Wednesday. I'll send out pms to those who have not gotten one tomorrow night.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:59 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Tomorrow night is Wednesday wink

At least it is over here. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:43 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol okay DB was on so I can only assume it was seen.

Ms. DB Ma'am, is there anything I need to fix to be approved?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 01:44 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Yes you are approved.

And Mel I will EAT YOUR FACE!!! XD

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:09 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i might not have internet at home....parents literally freaked on me for no reason, i walked in and bam! not allowed downstairs in my room, or on internet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Oh... Ok

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:14 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya, i get punished by not being allowed in my bedroom....go figure

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:29 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by (>^^)>
ya, i get punished by not being allowed in my bedroom....go figure

Kills all of your masturbation time I'm sure.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote