KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » An Epic Adventure OOC

An Epic Adventure OOC
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote:

Cleveland:
Oh that's nasty Wei :{|

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:25 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Kills all of your masturbation time I'm sure.

ohhh god dammit! why did i not realise that earlier, HORSESHIT!

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:43 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I would like to play two characters if thats alright.

Name: Rador and Narku Blackgem

Allias: N/A

Race: dwarf

Appearance: Rador is a very typical looking dwarf; short and stout with long hair and beard. Narku is identical to his brother, but most people don't see it, as he keeps his beard trimmed much shorter then any other dwarf.

Weapons: Narku, being a ranger, carries a yew bow and two small battle axes.

Spells: Rador is a sorcerer, and is trained in elemental magic. His spells range from frost rays, to fire balls, to lighting bolts and tornadoes. His strongest spells are ones involving the earth because of dwarves natural attunement to rock.

What they did/ BIO: Rador and Narku are twin dwarven brothers. They were born to a family in the mountains of relatively high standing, and were thought to be handicapped at birth. Dwarven twins are considered handicapped because their strength, intelligence, skills, and traits are inherited from their parents, and are split between the two at birth, making them less then normal. They came close to proving their peers right at an early age, as Narku was bigger and somewhat strong then Rador, while Rador was much smarter then his larger brother. The brothers knew this was only normal, as all dwarves have their strengths and weaknesses, but all their people saw was weakness.
Narku was never comfortable under ground, and at a young age began venturing out into the forests surrounding his mountain home. While his friends were chiseling rock and mining, he was whittling wood and planting things.
Rador found he could control the earth around him as a young adult, and soon after left his home under the ground to be trained as a sorcerer. Rador's magic, which is VERY uncommon in dwarves, and Narku's love of the woods and training as a ranger by elves, got them both shunned from their family.
However, they soon got their honor back by saving their home city. A group of rogue sorcerers and thieves raided the home city of the brothers, and Rador and Narku were able to rally their people. Rador used his abnormally strong earth magic as defense against the other sorcerers, and used his other magic on his brothers weapons, turning Narku into an even deadly fighter. The brothers are now considered hero's to their clan, and have even been "lent out" to other kings and leaders as strategists and protectors.

Family: The brothers father is dead, but their mother still lives in the city they grew up in.

Where they lived: Both brothers lived in the mountains until young adulthood, then Narku left to live with the elves to learn the art of the ranger, and Rador left to train as sorcerer in the school of magic.

Companions: the brothers are VERY close and travel everywhere together. You will rarely, if ever, see one without the other.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:36 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

im working on pms right now. Ill probably start this sometime this weekend. Im moving on saturday and might not have internet so I dont want to start it before then... cuz i might not get to respond very often if at all.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hey DB, I'm working with my friend to developing a site for his group (The Hunters), which one of the characters listed will be the one I'm using in this RP so can I post a link after I'm done for any extra information that may need to be gathered on it?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:12 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

of course

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

:3

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:07 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i still need to get off my lazy ass to do my character

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 05:54 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(>-_-)>

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 02:07 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

working on mine.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 09:02 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

its been a quile, is this rp going to be put up DB?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 11:45 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

she moved out yesterday, it will be put up, she just wanted to wait till after she moved to put it up, i'd expect her on tommorow or sometime, depends how the internet goes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 01:10 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol DB will definitely make this a fun RP; I can only hope that I can fit into the outfit of my fellow Demon Hunter character without overlapping with storyboard. Oh I forgot to ask!

Will this be much like a hosted or unhosted rp?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 04:06 PM
nikon

Name: Yuuki

Allias: (optional)

Race: Human(Spellsword)

Appearance: below

Weapons: Will post in next post since im a junior member. xD

Spells:

Mana Blade - Transfers mana magic to weapon and strikes opponent cutting down their defenses.

Mana Bolt - Summons a bolt that will directly strike opponent, lifting them up from the ground, then forcefully slamming back down.

Mana Rotataion - Summons 3 mana bolts to surround her that will spin at furious speeds to protect her from oncoming attacks.

Shadows - Can summon dark creatures to attack opponent.

Shadow Animation - Says a chant to make opponents shadow become animated and attack the opponent.

Mana Teleportation - Uses arcane magic to teleport short distances, but fast and quickly.

Purify - Healing spell to heal injuries, wounds, and heal weak poisons.

Lightning Blade - Transfers lightning magic to blade then strikes opponent, sometimes using Mana Teleportation for a combo.

Swift Release - Uses Mana Teleportation to strike opponents several times into the air then, slams them down with a strong wind magic.

Tri Beam - Transfers different elemental magic to tip of blade and shoots a multi-colored beam at opponent.

Mana Barrier - Creates a huge barrier of defense to guard herself and others. Highly effective.

Sudden Defeat - Transfers custom mana magic to blade, then throws the weapon at the opponent, making it curve to end up behind them, where she then transports her self in place of the sword and appears with a huge mana orb in her hand, that does alot of damage.

What he/she did: She defeated one of the kingdom's strongest warriors to prove herself.

Family: She is an orphan.

Where they lived: The town of Nocturne

Companions: A hawk that can serve as extra eyes.

Attachment: knight.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 02:38 AM
nikon is currently offline Click here to Send nikon a Private Message Find more posts by nikon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nikon

Weapon

Attachment: 사본 -lycanus's daikatana.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 02:39 AM
nikon is currently offline Click here to Send nikon a Private Message Find more posts by nikon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hey everyone. I apologize for coming late to the party. I started working just last week and I'd been on the job almost everyday. I have a slower schedule now, so I should be able to keep up with things around here again. I'll likely be posting my character if not tonight then early tomorrow.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 03:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Take your time our host is quite busy herself.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 04:42 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I'm sure she will be here eventually and then this RP will fire up.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 03:29 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

At least we wouldnt have to wait for Ush, no way DB could take as long as him. Dont get me wrong I know hes busy, which is maybe why their should be a admin for this unhosted section ? Yah Nah ? >.>

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 11:48 PM