KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » An Epic Adventure RP

An Epic Adventure RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

The Kings eyes fell on Umi. "Assassin." The Assassin beside him seemedto melt into the shadows. She appeared before Umi. "Please by all means, stay." Her hand rested on one of her weapons. "I advise you to hear him out. Wouldnt want anyone ending up at the gallows." She backed away so she was guarding the door. The other man, who was standing further back, moved tt he Kings side. The King waited for Umi to get the hint so he could speak.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 03:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckard crept besides umi and tapped his shoulder, cupping his hand to whisper in his ear, "psttt, i think that means you have to stay," he told umi, directly in umi's ear, and not quite whispering either, particularily the pstt was loud

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 04:34 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Shea frowned at the King and the Assassin in turn. 'Your King' indeed. It seemed that most of the others had been brought against their will, in contrast to Shea's own arrival. The Assassin had simply requested Shea's presence, and offered him a gift. Though with the offering, Shea was obligated to return the favor. He'd been told some of the situation, not much, however, and noticed the dying land on his own. The forested hills where Shea lived were suffering. If the King wished to restore the regions that the offended gods neglected, Shea was not one to stop him, unless they met during the Hunt. Now, Shea was beginning to see why the gods were offended in the first place. The man was quiet confident in his power.
"Well?" She began. "You've called us here, and none shall be leaving." With that, he shot Umi and Deckard an almost disgusted glare. "We, the greatest warriors, whose deeds are known far beyond our own names, have heeded the call of this throne. Voice your plans, or do nothing and let our greatness be wasted in this hall. How do you answer?"
It was a moment before Shea remembered the human customs, and he uttered the words, "Your highness," with a shallow bow.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 05:05 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

A small black mist followed the king inside the throne room and shifted its way to Ashmora, the mist joined together and formed a small black cat with a witches hat on its head. Ashmora smiled at the cat, "I was wondering where you were Mimi, what took you so long to find me?" she asked in a stern voice. Mimi widened her eyes at the sudden turn in moods, the cat open her mouth but was interrupted. "Never mind, just open a portal to get us out of this castle," the elf orders in a whisper. Mimi nodded and focused for a second and a blue witches circle surrounded the cat, the blue light spun on the floor as Mimi moved her mouth and picked her paw off the floor and twilled it around chatting a spell. A poof of blue smoke clouded the cat, Mimi coughed, "No can do ma'am seems, to be a magic free zone, must be a ward around here or sum'tin," Mimi spoke, her voice was high pitched and sounded like a young girl.
Ashmora glared at the cat, "so your just a useless ordinary cat in this room?" the elf whispered, she offered her arm to Mimi so she could climb up. Mimi scoffed at the womans statement and jumped on her arm then her shoulder, "I'm not the one that got captured...and besides last I checked ordinary cats don't talk." Mimi said in defense. Ashmora sushed her, "if we can't leave we might as well hear this boy "king" out," she used the word king lightly. Ashmora's attitude seemed to lighten up a bit once Mimi joined her, they'd been companions for almost a century and it was weird for Ashmora to be anywhere with out her tiny friend.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 05:18 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The man standig by te King cast a glance at Mimi. He smiled and shook his head. Hishands had a soft green glow to them, as did the rest of the room. The King sighed heavily, finally abl to show signs of the burden he carried. His eyes softened, a tired look to them. He gripped the arm rest of his throne as he spoke. "My people are dying, as is the land. My father left us, with I at a young age. I came before you as a King, but I sit before you as a boy only just made a man. Assassin." The woman nodded and slowly moved out of the way. "She moves and she will not strike. But please, hear me out. If you wish to go so badly, then they will not stop you. But remember, if you leave then this land and its people die." He steepled his fingers before him and waited. The assassin chipped specks of blood from one of her blades.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 05:29 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
Deckard crept besides umi and tapped his shoulder, cupping his hand to whisper in his ear, "psttt, i think that means you have to stay," he told umi, directly in umi's ear, and not quite whispering either, particularily the pstt was loud
Umi started laughing, finding the commical relief to Deckards comment. "Guess i have no choice...." He backed up a bit so it was obvious he was not going anywhere. Then the king spoke again. 'We are responsible for many lives...... yet we are endangering our own....' Umi was really indifference. He did not care to leave nor stay. He felt a bit excited about the whole idea. On top of that, he wondered where his matroshka doll had been.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 09:23 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Rador stared at the large green skinned "man" for a brief moment. He could not have said it better himself. Of course, before Rador could voice his agreement, Narku spoke up.

"No one is going to leave at this point sire. You've peaked our interest. I know a couple of the people in this room by reputation alone, and if the others are of the same mold as us, then there must be something mighty important going on. And not just people and land dieing. Those are things normal armies and normal people can help fix." With a twinkle in his eye, the dwarven ranger stood and motioned at the king, then crossed his arms. "So, out with it youngster. Why have you called us here?"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:18 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It was clear that Meko had no intentions of leaving. He had not much to do; though he found no particular interest. His only real problem would be the thought of people coming after him had he left. A nuisance had it of been.. He decides to locate a comfortable pillar inside of the throne room (one which would not allow him to stand out) and rested against it. He began to contemplate thoughts in his mind of what could be done. This king has people who will kill for him which meant that he had some clear hold over some people. Had he not, with his actions, he would have been executed at the hands of the people who serve him. Yet the Assassin herself seems to care little about the king which means that his subjects aren't exactly thrilled about serving him or at least are shaky on some ideas. Meko had already had thoughts of simply executing the King himself. Had he done this, what could be done? Would he be executed for simply ending the life of someone who has no popular vote within his kingdom? Some people may even see it as a Heroic deed. But Meko was no executioner... That was Sora's job. He looked away from this and thought about if he were to help the King. They would surely fight against Gods or at least God-like beings. This was not new to Meko; but it was definitely not an easy task. One god could obliterate a country and this was not exactly a glamorous view for a fight for the mage. He took no action yet but awaited for the time that he would be forced to answer.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:27 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Ronin had given only the smallest of bows when the king entered. His disgust that some of the people had been dragged here against their will was obvious. However, he maintained his composure, and stood straight. "Everything that has happened so far is a sign that the gods are angry. Is that not so, My Lord?" he asked the king.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 02:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The assassin looked towards Ronin. She hd great... admiration for that man. H did some amazing things for this land. Ah Ronin.. She smiled faintly, though none could see. The King sighed softly. "Yes Yes.. Well I have been told that the only way to please the gods is that I must travle to the temple where thier world becomes ours. I must make a offering and hope it is enough to save my people. But the path is littered with demons, monsters, even gods. There is no way I coul possible do it on my own. Assassin has been by my families side since Ronin.... Left us. She will guide us, if you choose to accept."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:49 AM
starryknight

Ashmora was about to leave, she was not one of his people or even human at that but Mimi's tail swept gently across the elf's cheek. "What is it Mimi?" she asked in a hard voice. Mimi sat on Ashmora's shoulder looking as serious as a cat wearing a hat could be, "I think we should help, the whole world is in danger and not just the humans...and think about the poor babies that would die," Mimi said looking at Ashmora with a face she had to pick up from a puppy. Ashmora stopped and sighed, she didn't say anything but her actions were clear, "I'll except this mission," she told the king not bothering addressing him with a title.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 05:51 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckard listenned to the king, although it would appear he was more interested in reading his bottle, and by reading it, he was trying to stare through it at the ass of a woman. Everybody seemed to be up for the mission, so naturally being the sheep he is in these cases.
"i'll go too, just as long as the offering isnt us, or my large collection of female undergarments that i have carefully looted over the years...." he said with a rather casually tone for somebody just admitting a strange collecting habbit

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:27 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Curious Meko would think. This king has offended the gods, and now he seeks our help. Yet the Assassin does not seem to care so much for him. Though she shows a great amount of respect for the one who had left the King's side. This can only speak so high of the King's personality. He plays with a bit of static energy within his fingertips and lets himself feel the flow of mana through his body. "I have a question, your Majesty." The words are spoken with a bit of sarcasm in them. "You desire our aid, and clearly you need us. But what is in it for us? I myself was not ASKED to come, but forced. I could leave, but then I like to think that I was forced here for some greater purpose. If we help you cleanse yourself of your deed... what happens with us?" Meko speaks as if asking if there will be a reward, though he also speaks with a sinister suspicion. He wonders what may happen with them after the expedition. This king is not exactly known for his Kindness.. For all their knowledge he could have them put to death! Meko was prepared to Accept or Decline the King's request based on his following answer. He was also prepared to meet hostility at the hands of the Assassin should the need arise.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:35 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i figured more would have posted while I was sick...))

The King nodded slowly. "Alright. If you wish to leave then leave. If not, then we leave by sun up. Assassin will come to get you when we are ready to set off. We will be taking a small caravan with us. For now, eat, be merry, and rest. For tomorrow, our Adventure begins." Assassin scoffed and returned her blade to its place. She disappeared without a word, reappearing beside Ronin. She stood quietly with her arms crossed.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 04:32 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

not really a spot where we can do much free stuff, especially since most of everbody is waiting for a response from the king...))
Deckard shrugged, and turned back towards the table, he was hungry a minute ago, although suddenly wasnt feeling like eating, the conversation with the king felt like it lasted over a weeek, he turned towards the assasin.
"so where do we sleep tonight?" he asked her, looking in her direction but not really at her.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 06:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

The Assassin glanced at Deckard. "You will sleep in the rooms you either woke up in, or were brought to last night." She then turned her head away from Deckard.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 02:10 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Deckard sighed, he could not remember at all where he woke up, he walked casually over to the Assasin and tapped her shoulder.
"i, dont remember where i woke up like at all...mind showing me the way?" he asked with the most sincere tone he could muster

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 02:45 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Shea was satisfied with the answers recieved, but began to grow impatient with the antics of those present. Were it up to him, they would have departed immediately. However, he supposed it was too late in the day for humans, who would likely need to sleep. Shea resolve to wait until tomorrow, when the rest of the adventureres would be at their best. None of them could make the trip alone, after all. "Very well," he said aloud. "We journey at first light. I'll be resting outside, if no one objects." Shea made a sharp whistle, calling Demordred, and made his way outside the Palace, looking for a suitable tree to inhabit. "I will return when the sun next crests the horizon," he called behind him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 04:32 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

can't find sign up >.< ))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 06:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote