KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » All New Venom Series

All New Venom Series
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Ugh.. bet the fight will last the whole issue. Maybe 2. For the sake of making it seem like a chellange and we all know that Venom (any Venom really) should be able to end it in like 2 pannels...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 03:17 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Driftline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General_Iroh
His upper body is ridiculous, they should just have him walk with his hands
Venom's upper body has always been ridiculous. But maybe this is the strangest.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 03:49 AM
Driftline is currently offline Click here to Send Driftline a Private Message Find more posts by Driftline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Anyone read Amazing Spider-Man # 654.1, That general said Flash has 18 more missions to go for his tour of duty. I bet they **** up before he finishes and Venom takes over Flash.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Read that issue #2

Flash had trouble beating Kraven and on top of that he's gone past the 48 hours limit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 12:55 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I know that loads of people were hoping that Brock got the costume back, but I was hoping that they would do the whole Venom thing different. I still have no idea why Marvel hasn't given Frank Castle a chance with the symbiote.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 09:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Stoic
I know that loads of people were hoping that Brock got the costume back, but I was hoping that they would do the whole Venom thing different. I still have no idea why Marvel hasn't given Frank Castle a chance with the symbiote.

Well isn't it knowledge that the symbiote comes with a price? Castle would kill a few dudes with it before Spidey tells him what's up. And he'll get help getting it off.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 04:40 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I kinda like this Venom series shows the host dealing with the symbiote a bit more

unlike with Brock from what i remember where its usally i hate parker lets use this symbiote to kick his arse.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 03:22 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by the ninjak
Well isn't it knowledge that the symbiote comes with a price? Castle would kill a few dudes with it before Spidey tells him what's up. And he'll get help getting it off.

Unless he enjoys the company. I really think that it's about time that the Punisher is written with some depth. Have you ever seen Dexter the Showtime series? Well Castle should be handled more like that. I think the Symbiote would flesh the Punisher out, and give the character the depth that he has always lacked.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 08:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Kazenji
I kinda like this Venom series shows the host dealing with the symbiote a bit more

unlike with Brock from what i remember where its usally i hate parker lets use this symbiote to kick his arse.
Most of the time, yeah. But Brock was shown struggling against the symbiote on few occasions. There was a book where he abandoned it because he was trying to figure out if his hatred for Parker is really his own or its just the symbiote. And another book where he ate some thug's brain and tried to get rid of the symbiote..

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 07:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been reading the Spider Island tie-ins

Steve Rogers got infected by the spider powers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 08:13 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Stoic
Unless he enjoys the company. I really think that it's about time that the Punisher is written with some depth. Have you ever seen Dexter the Showtime series? Well Castle should be handled more like that. I think the Symbiote would flesh the Punisher out, and give the character the depth that he has always lacked.

That's what I see the Max series as being.
A more realistic yet messed up version of Castle.
The revelations surrounding the death of his wife and kids are disturbing.

I like the idea of Frank accepting the Symbiote because of his age and mortality. Though if he keeps it will be the death of him. I just say if it aint broke don't fix it. When Frank became Ghost Punisher back in that MArvel Knights series, although cool it sucked.

Frank deserves something better than a Symbiote upgrade.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 17th, 2011 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:10 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Preview Venom #10, A fight with Captain America

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=10657

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 12:22 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Preview Venom #10, A fight with Captain America

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=10657

I for one like it!

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:38 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 07:27 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Whoa, who's the new symbiote, Toxin or Carnage?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 10:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Scythe
Whoa, who's the new symbiote, Toxin or Carnage?

Toxin and the host is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Eddie Brock

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 02:15 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Toxin and the host is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Eddie Brock

Oh shi-! Awesome.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 08:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Oh shi-! Awesome.

Dunno I liked Anti Venom, he needed to be used more though

Old Post May 24th, 2012 11:54 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by ankur29
Dunno I liked Anti Venom, he needed to be used more though

Anti-Venom was great too, and I agree, he was a tad underused. Felt like his time being AV was cut very short.

Old Post May 25th, 2012 06:25 AM
ankur29
ankur

Anti-Venom was great too, and I agree, he was a tad underused. Felt like his time being AV was cut very short.

I especially liked the fallen hero/redemption vibe he was giving curing the ill etc. it was nice that he had his own powers were built in and Brock didn't need to rely on the symbiote

Old Post May 26th, 2012 01:07 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote