KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

I hope that question was rhetoric. huh

Just in case it wasn't: she is in the hospital.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 09:07 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I know i'm saying like did she break her leg or something is she in critical condition or is she like in a comma or something

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 12:06 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Oh, that sucks. Phoenix, I hope you recover soon.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 01:00 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yeah we really miss you hope she gets better soon

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 01:30 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

From what I could understand she broke her arm... sad

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:20 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Omg thats terrible news, thanks for telling us Bladewind please keep us informed if you can.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 02:28 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
I hope that question was rhetoric. huh

Just in case it wasn't: she is in the hospital.

You can be alright and in the hospital. You can be not alright and in the hospital. Stable and unstable condition for example.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 06:28 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Like I've said to everyone else, I'm back up and running! And driving... and FIGHTING! lol anyways if anyone is still interested like I've said with other RP's, just post. I won't post in this RP again unless someone else does so if nobody posts, I will just let this die.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:45 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'm still interested in this, personally.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:13 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

YAY!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:10 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I'm ready when starry is. (after all I can't play if she doesn't)

@The Scenario: Is your avi a female necron?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 04:05 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Indeed she is. She is known as the Lolicron, and I wouldn't be typing that into google. Ever.

A larger version of the pic.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 03:04 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD I checked it out. Anyways, I'm ready to start it but I haven't seen starry on lately (then again I did just get back yesterday). Whoever has been approved can continue to post, I'll jump in once the time comes. Just move like you would, let me handle the plot parts once I decide to throw them in.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 03:17 AM
starryknight

I'm in, was waiting for this one for a while. Hopefully I get some free time soon so I can really get in to an rp.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:06 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I'm in as well sorry i haven't been on for a while

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well I don't want to start unless I know I have 3 dedicated people at least who can post aside from myself. For now, I'll wait till Starry is able to post more.

Also, Starry if you have XBox Live (even if Silver) you can add me. My Gamertag is my Username on here. It could be fun to at least talk.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 12:57 AM
starryknight

I'll make time to play with with my friends. big grin
Oh and I don't have live, in fact my xbox is not even hooked up...its somewhere in a khols bag

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:25 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lmao! Well, ever sense I got back, me and Matt have been playing games and talking a lot on live. I've also talked to the mighty Xanatos! It's surprising O.o... P.S. Matthias Fenris is indeed insane. But then again... so are we all.. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll wait for more people to post on here. It tends to get quiet when I'm here all alone.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:32 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

wait, what? i heard my name...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:40 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Your name has come up, FEAR IT! Now anywho...

Reg
Starry
Scenario
Myself
I don't know if Blade is in

That's five. If everyone is active enough, I'll start so post when you're ready to start (which means you can actually message actively).

This is my post to say I'm ready to start.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:51 PM