KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Alright, sounds cool enough. I'll put up a sheet when I get home today. Then I'll be active smile

question: what is the minimum of how big the posts are gonna be in this place?

2-4 lines? 1 - 3 paragraphs?
I'm not that good in writing, so I just want to know

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 10:06 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'd like to make a minimum of a paragraph at least so that people don't just post one line. I think of an RP like a story written by people and each person writes their own paragraph - page to add to the book. But all my RP's have a "No Limit" in how much they have to post sense many people like to post a lot and some don't like that so much.

The rules are simple...
1. Treat others fairly, don't start fights and don't jump into them.
2. No Godmodding, nobody in this RP is seemingly stronger then anyone else sense they are all just starting out. That also means you need consent from someone to kill their character.
3. KMC rules follow, if you need to post again within 15 minutes just edit your previous post please, don't spam it.

All the rules are pretty basic.

As for character's.. I'm limiting it as such...

Set 1: 2 Chosen
Set 2: One Chosen, Two Others.
Set 3: Four Others.
Set 4: 1 Chosen, 1 Chosen Hunter
Set 5: 2 Chosen Hunters

Descriptions...

Chosen are the primary beings of the RP. They are pretty much "Blessed Beings" who have incredible power. A single chosen can save a world on their own (only when they have been awakened though so don't get ahead of yourselves).

Others are considered just civilians or fighters with no true purpose. They can be guests, they can help the chosen, but they are also much weaker. I don't suggest making only Other type characters sense they will be easy targets for corrupt chosen.

Chosen Hunters are typically mercenaries hired by Other Chosen. Some are pure freelancers with an eye for vengence. Their goal is to kill the Chosen, though they are not as powerful as a fully awakened chosen, they can still beat a Chosen before they are fully awakened.

Final Note: This isn't just an RP of Violence, but it has an ending. The ending is when all the Living Chosen have awakened. That time will come eventually and comes about by either the prevailing of the Chosen or the Death of those not awakened.

I myself am controlling a "Chosen Hunter" to ensure that I keep the Chosen thinking and not just decide to sit in their house the entire RP.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 10:18 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Name: Chef Hank

Personality: Loud and Courageous,

Species: Human

Nationality: America

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Chosen Power(s) [Start with only 3]:
Counter Offense
Physical Offense
Knowledge of Future

Non-Chosen Power(s) [Personal Abilities]:
High Speed Reflexes and Attacks (although…this is already in the chosen power thing right?....*places it anyway*
Master Martial Artist
Long/High Jumps
Body can Cover in flames completely or partially (Like he can do a fire punch, fire kick, or full body on fire)

Biography (optional):

Chef Hank grew up with his “Super Tough!” chef parents till he was around 14. At this age, his parents left him to fend for himself and told him from that point on, he will do what he wants while they travel around to world to discover more tastes/recipes/etc. His parents left him enough money to live on for a few more years, those years he would need to find a way to cook on his own. Find a Job and seek his future.

He learned ways to combine the art of food and martial arts together to create his own special dishes and shows. He even used this talent to fend for himself against any of those that oppose him for some reason, or start trouble in the current restaurants he works in. Eventually he learned his fire ability and used it to greater enhance his tricks and career. Later on he got famous in the media and is known quite well around the globe for his tasty mouth watering dishes, and his amazing tricks. His parents are very proud.
His parents died in a mysterious cooking accident around Hanks Late 20s.
Currently Hank works part time in a restaurant in Hells Kitchen of NY. People pay top dollar to eat anywhere Hank is cooking, usually it is company CEOs and VIP.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 01:38 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I don't know if Blade is in

Honestly? We had a PM convo about this. I told you that I'm in if starry is since my char completely depends on her's.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 06:40 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I'm planning on posting another character. But waiting on the RP to start first to get a good feel of it

starrys character is uber cute

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 11:15 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I know, so I wanted to change one of my characters so that I could also have a slightly cute one sad Anyways, it all looks good, I approve the character (finally, an awesome american!) LMAO! So after I know that Starry can post, I'll start it! By the way Starry, this is officially the post saying "I'm starting this once you post saying that you can actively post!"

I'll post my character soon, btw, it's replacing one of my already made ones so I maintain only two.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 02:01 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Cool Thanks!

Can't wait, i wanna RP! >.<

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 02:13 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Bladewind
Honestly? We had a PM convo about this. I told you that I'm in if starry is since my char completely depends on her's.

Why not make another character that doesn't depend on her for the time being at least?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:03 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Maintaining more then one character isn't easy. Right now I'm stressing on what i'm going to do with Rago from Destiny Orb but Naiyao is no problem XD I maintain two characters because I love typing a lot and the more characters I have, the easier it is to do without going too far in the story. Blade doesn't have as much time as me.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:06 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I do the same. I tend to make several characters to type more

@_@ im in this one RP where I ended up making like 5-7

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:22 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I play multiple characters all the time. It's not really hard to keep up with two characters so long as you have at least a good three months of experience roleplaying. He also wouldn't be obligated to post as both each time he makes a post.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:36 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I can actively post, I'm on here all the time. big grin
and Blade I said I still want to be you master!!!!!!!! >big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:56 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I play multiple characters all the time. It's not really hard to keep up with two characters so long as you have at least a good three months of experience roleplaying. He also wouldn't be obligated to post as both each time he makes a post.

It's easy to keep up with the characters but I like to make each of my characters as detailed as possible and with how busy people are, it's not always so easy. If you type one paragraph for each, sure, if you try to type a page full then maybe a bit harder. You can't hold everyone to the same standards. Blade is a decent RPer.

Originally posted by starryknight
I can actively post, I'm on here all the time. big grin
and Blade I said I still want to be you master!!!!!!!! >big grin

Right! Then I shall start the RP. Give me a second and I'll give the information...

===============================================

How it starts will be random. There is no meeting spot, like most of my RP's. You will be playing as your character. The time will be Monday, January 9th, 2011. For students, school would have been starting. It is not long after Christmas.

This is a modern age RP so you can be sitting in your room blasting the stereo. You can be anywhere in the World but I do request that everyone is on Earth (don't try to go space with it). If you want to pair up already and have friends with other chosen that's okay, but keep the following in mind...

Date: January 9th, 2011 - Monday
Area: Anywhere, Earth
Knowledge: You know that you are different, you are not necessarily aware why.

Keep to the rules.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Mar 7th, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 12:12 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

My Old and New Character

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Captain Hyrokai (full name unknown)

Personality: Helpful, Honest, Caring

2. South Eastern U.S.

Species: Unknown - Referred to only as a Chosen.

Nationality: Comes from Akemi, Unknown of his origins.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

1. Physical Strength
2. Endurance
3. Chosen Insight

1. Summoning Abilities
2. Manipulation of Ethereal Creatures
3. Dimensional Shifting

Biography (optional):
Little is known of the mysterious Captain from the Order aside from basic natured things such as his name and what he is. His life before the Order had no knowledge behind it and after joining it at age 10, certain things were still kept hidden. Only the leader of this group has knowledge of many of the secrets behind Hyrokai. He is thought to be a chosen of mercy and kindness as he is always willing to put his life on the line for those who need his help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Ai (Name Marked Out)

Age: (Unknown) Years, Presumed to be around the age of 20.

Personality: Quiet, Calm, Decisive

Species: Human/Chosen

Nationality: Unknown

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

1. Counter Offense
2. Knowledge of the Present
3. Chosen Insight

1. High Speed Advantage
2. Highly Flexible
3. Summoning/Transforming

Biography (optional):
Little is actually known of the female. She seemed to appear after the events of the year 2000 in which the tales tell of an ancient sword that caused the Reset (Rebirth). Because of this, she is presumed to be age 20 by those that know of her arrival. She travels much of the time and generally stays out of sight. If she does encounter others, she tends to be in a transformed state as a common animal (typically a dog). An easy way to tell her appearance is because despite the shape she takes she has white hair/fur.

The only place she does know to call her home is a small field in the south of North America, nearby Florida. The reason for this is unknown.. however, it is rumored that many odd occurrences tend to take place in this area.

An amusing note on Ai that some who pay attention to her is that she seems to suffer from amnesia. She tells all of what she knows, but she does not seem to know much at all. This is possibly an effect of her being a Chosen.

===============================================

There's my Two characters, I deleted Sai, I didn't like the idea after I thought about it.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Mar 7th, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 12:35 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

New character is cuter then the one you deleted

Then again I have a soft spot for characters with horns laughing

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 02:33 PM
Bladewind

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Phoenix is wrong to say I've got no time. In fact I have more time than I need. By far. It's just that I somehow feel uncomfortable playing multiple chars. I can't help it.

@Phoenix3068: Decent??? I thought that you'd have a bit more positive opinion of me... sad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 04:30 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

May I ask why you feel uncomfortable doing so?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 05:01 PM
Bladewind

I don't know... When I make a second char I get all weird, have problems coming up with a single paragraph when others give me three to base it on. To me it's a pain to read those posts.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 06:35 PM
starryknight

Sorry if some of the stuff in my post was not in Alice's bio but I had a lot of time to think about it, I'll add it to the CS is needed. smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 11:15 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I like people to add to things so feel free. I'm actually sort of happy in the turn out on the first day smile

@Blade: LOL! I wasn't trying to insult you blade! I'm saying that for me to make one post, it typically takes about a half hour to think it out, to an hour. When its a good size maybe longer. For both Naiyao and Rago from DO it takes me a long time and I try to post as much as possible through the day so it takes up my whole day. More then that and nobody in real life will even see me.
As for saying that you and me are equal, that's a positive one because I'm conceded and think highly of myself as an RPer. So in my mind, you're right up there with the best. Me. XD

@Starry: If you want to add to the CS I would be happy ^_^ I like people who customize their CS and upgrade their character. It helps keep track of them. I could just make a page like they did for HH but this way it doesn't pollute as much in the Forum :P You can expect I'll be updating my character's stats during the RP.

@Etna: Thank you! ^_^ Someone can appreciate my character decisions. Hyrokai was actually my friends idea and they helped me make the idea for this RP so I figured I had to add him. The second was fully mine both times, so I tried to make it creative. I might have messed up a bit on the CS because I only deleted the parts that I didn't think fit her so I may have missed some.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 11:34 PM