KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » First look at Spider-man from the new movie.

First look at Spider-man from the new movie.
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

It's better than The Dark Knight Rises...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:35 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MotionCityJimmy
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're both bad. But they're going to be kick ass movies so it doesn't really matter.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 04:50 PM
MotionCityJimmy is currently offline Click here to Send MotionCityJimmy a Private Message Find more posts by MotionCityJimmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
It's better than The Dark Knight Rises...

When the title to that film was announced, I also didn't like it. But for some reason, I don't have a problem with it anymore. I find the title to be great now. Maybe it's due to Bane being announced as the villain. Since Bane will beat the crap out of Batman in the first have of the movie and knock him down from being on top of Gotham (this is all speculation but it might happen), the movie will probably end with Batman "rising" again so it makes sense they would use that title.

I think people don't have a problems with movie titles anymore once the movies come out and turn out good. Batman Begins was a good example. I hated the title at first until I saw the movie. But I'm getting off topic here so back to Spider-Man smile.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:04 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote