KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should be on X-Force's roster?

Who should be on X-Force's roster?
Started by: EvilTyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilTyrant

Who should be on X-Force's roster?

Create your team and discuss.
My picks: (All these members are not against killing)

Wolverine (of course)
The Punisher (him and Logan work good together and they're not afraid to put the enemy down for good)
Cable (Should lead the team, or lead a 2nd group like the X-Men in the old days, Gold and Blue team)
Ares (every team needs the muscle, and this guys a beast)
Red Hulk (we've seen him kill, he'll be perfect on this team)
X-23 (loved her in the series, wish they never took her out)
Ghost Rider (Not sure if he'd stick around much, but would be good if they could call in a favor from him, from time to time)
Deadpool (wish they make him more deadly like he was in the old days)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 02:06 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

The two team idea is interesting. You could have the public X-force led by cable that show more restraint and like the x-force of old, soldiers. Then have the sahdow team run by Wolverine which identity remains secret and is a kill squad.

I really like the current roaster from uncanny x-force. also liked the roster from x-force vs red hulk

Old Post Jan 16th, 2011 11:38 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Agree 100%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
The two team idea is interesting. You could have the public X-force led by cable that show more restraint and like the x-force of old, soldiers. Then have the sahdow team run by Wolverine which identity remains secret and is a kill squad.

I really like the current roaster from uncanny x-force. also liked the roster from x-force vs red hulk

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 04:41 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

why create two teams, one public, one undercover??? X-Force as of now is nothig but the black ops version of the X-Men. So there are already two teams, on public, one undercover. erm

my roster (mutants only!) would include:

Wolverine - isn't it obvious?!
Archangel - lethal predator and best flyer you could have
Mystique - fatal, incredibly cunning, best infiltrator there is
Magic - cruel, get's you anywhere wanted, covers anything mystical
Psylocke - deadly MA, covers the psionic field
Frenzy - raging brick, useful even with a telekinetic on the team

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:00 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Originally posted by wannabe
why create two teams, one public, one undercover??? X-Force as of now is nothig but the black ops version of the X-Men. So there are already two teams, on public, one undercover. erm

my roster (mutants only!) would include:

Wolverine - isn't it obvious?!
Archangel - lethal predator and best flyer you could have
Mystique - fatal, incredibly cunning, best infiltrator there is
Magic - cruel, get's you anywhere wanted, covers anything mystical
Psylocke - deadly MA, covers the psionic field
Frenzy - raging brick, useful even with a telekinetic on the team

Like this team, but your not thinking of personalities - How could Wolverine trust a team with Mystique on it, and how could Ilyanna keep quiet about any horrible stuff she has to do when not in Limbo???

I think a better team doesn't need the skills so much as the ability to keep quiet and work undercover so the current roster of UXF although less powerful seems more effective

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:36 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 11:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think a five man team is perfect, then there is a enough pages for everyone one to have some spot light and we don't have to waste a section of the book reading about Wolvesbane and her stupid boy friend.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:25 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Like this team, but your not thinking of personalities - How could Wolverine trust a team with Mystique on it, and how could Ilyanna keep quiet about any horrible stuff she has to do when not in Limbo???

I think a better team doesn't need the skills so much as the ability to keep quiet and work undercover so the current roster of UXF although less powerful seems more effective

Right you are about the personality problems within my roster, it's less than ideal.
BUT
actually that's part of why i put it together like this. I want to see struggle, conflict, developement within the group. I want to see them having to deal with each other, having to put it together against all odds for the sake of their species. I just like that kind of stuff. wink

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Jan 28th, 2011 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:25 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think a five man team is perfect, then there is a enough pages for everyone one to have some spot light and we don't have to waste a section of the book reading about Wolvesbane and her stupid boy friend.

I am so glad I am not the only one. That whole love scene, her having a baby crap was pointless. Also I dont think they have even done anything with that thus far.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 05:07 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, it sucked. That arc should be called X-Force and Wolfsbane.

Warren still has that toxin on his feathers, awesome.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 06:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I've been meaning to catch up with X-Force, because I loved it at the beginning. So I'm partial to the first team of the series: Wolverine, Warpath, X-23, Wolfsbane.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 03:07 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Uncanny X-Force is hands down better than Kyle and Yost run. The writing, characterization, story and most of all the art, and the Kyle and Yost run was great so that should give you some indication of how good this run is.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 03:13 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

For your consideration:
Typhoid Mary (this profile assumes she has all her marbles together and therefore, access to all her powers and that she is no longer working for the Kingpin).

Skills: Underworld contacts, Martial Arts skills in armed and unarmed combat, especially Ninjutu and including training from the Taskmaster and secret government agencies (Crossbones/Bullseye level), Detective skills, stealth skills, skilled in seduction and sex. Skilled with twin ninjoto swords.

Powers:
Telepathy: Low-level, capable of putting animals and extremely stupid people to sleep, implant suggestions such as sexual attraction in people.
Telekinesis: Capable of levitating and controlling multiple (up to thousands) objects simultaneously. Capable of creating and maintaining a suit of armor made entirely of debris. Capable of slowing bullets. Minor levitation including slowing and surviving falls and increasing flexibility and acrobatics to super human levels.
Pyrokinesis: Capable of igniting any object within her vicinity. Can generate blasts of fire from her hands. Can mentally control and manipulate fire.
Altered physiology: Runs a fever when using her powers. Can alter her voice, heart beat, brain waves, and scent enough to fool mental detection as well as Wolverine and Daredevil. Generates pheromones that garner sexual attraction.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 27th, 2011 10:35 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Penance from Generation X.

(please log in to view the image)

I want to see a fight between her and X-23.

I also want to see how Wolverine tries to tame the two girls.

Old Post May 30th, 2011 09:15 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not Cyclops.

* if not, who's character can fit to be the leader of X-force? just asking... smile

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 09:29 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

One other off the wall consideration (assuming he isn't dead):

Bushwacker

Skills: Trained in fighting and marksmanship by the CIA and other government agencies, underworld contacts.

Powers: Limited malleability and healing factor (Did not know he was a mutant until recently), Cybernetic implants allow him to transform his arms and hands into a variety of weapons, able to ingest ammunition and fuel in order to "reload".

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:14 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by peejayd
* if not, who's character can fit to be the leader of X-force? just asking... smile

Logan should lead the team, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 04:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Jello
One other off the wall consideration (assuming he isn't dead):

Bushwacker

Skills: Trained in fighting and marksmanship by the CIA and other government agencies, underworld contacts.

Powers: Limited malleability and healing factor (Did not know he was a mutant until recently), Cybernetic implants allow him to transform his arms and hands into a variety of weapons, able to ingest ammunition and fuel in order to "reload".

Bushwacker hates mutants.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 05:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bushwacker hates mutants.
He did till he found out he was a mutant unless I missed something.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 09:16 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Jello
He did till he found out he was a mutant unless I missed something.

In X-Force Sex and Violence he still seems to be prejudiced against mutants, calling Domino a mutie.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 09:32 PM