KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Starkiller (TFU II)

Master Chief vs Starkiller (TFU II)
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This is such spite...

quote:
Look, I dunno if the OP screwed up, but I'm going to say that force Push and Force Grip are still on the table.

Spite implies intent. You can't say that the OP intentionally make a thread where the Chief would be stomped (the definition of spite), and then in the same breath disregard the OP's attempts to make the fight more even...

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 08:10 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Spite implies intent. You can't say that the OP intentionally make a thread where the Chief would be stomped (the definition of spite), and then in the same breath disregard the OP's attempts to make the fight more even...

You forget, the OP says in one sentence that Grip is out, then the next sentence it's in.... You tell me which sentence is the ruling one smart guy.

That said, it doesn't matter, force push is enough to rend durasteel like tinfoil.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 04:28 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bullmonkéy

Sk

Old Post May 11th, 2012 10:23 PM
Bullmonkéy is currently offline Click here to Send Bullmonkéy a Private Message Find more posts by Bullmonkéy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote