KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Michael Keaton as Batman better then christian bale?

Michael Keaton as Batman better then christian bale?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zeel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
some fans think Michael Keaton didnt do a good job as being batman

Keaton was the better batman in my book but bale was the best bruce wayne.

What turned me off with bale's batman was the voice. I mean it was massively over done and extremely FAKE. HE sounded like somebody was chokeing him at all times.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 06:08 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Although Keaton might have portrayed a slightly better Batman, Bale was the overall best Batman and Bruce Wayne Imho.

His voice didn't annoy me until the 3rd one. But still I get it. To disguise himself and to come across as someone whose out to get people, he has to put on a voice. When the other Batmen didn't really change their voice at all (especially Clooney) that was silly Imo.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 12:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

I think christian bale. Unlike most people I actually preferred his voice over Keaton

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 04:38 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

I found Bale to be the best. All the last batman films seem pathetic to me in comparison to Bale's batman. Except for the voice. Though its need id understandable it wasn't good for the entertainment aspect of it. Everything he said was made rather comical because of the voice change. Also I think Christopher Nolan's whole take on the films also upped Bale's Batman. His background story of Bruce Wayne and his journey to become batman is what took the series to a new level.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 12:23 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Definitely not a Bale/Nolan fan. I found the movies boring. The only thing that saved the second was Ledger's performance.
Bale was a tolerable Wayne, and an abysmal gravel voiced Batman.
This has put me in the minority since say one, but i'm okay with that.
I really DO respect the movies for what they brought to the genre, but i wont willingly watch them.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 05:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Bale had 3 movies to get the persona right & the best he could do was a gravelly voice.
Bale showed potential in Begins, then played Batman as a bully in TDK to becoming a minor character in TDKR.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 08:23 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wow, i am totally using that synopsis in the future!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 12:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

I really think it depends on what characteristics we want to compare and what Batman characteristic appeals to you. For me I always liked the mysterious shadowy spooky side of Batman. Therefore as far as looks go Keaton's Batman wins every time, as shown. However as a total package, so taking into account the darkness, the fighting & the action Bale's Batman is for me is better...

Attachment: comparison.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:32 PM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Not in a million years is the deadly dull Keaton better than Bale's Batman.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:20 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote