KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"No, now it just means we have to deal with you instead of getting away from you for a while..." Rianna mutters. "What do you need us for, then? To do your fighting?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:49 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," says Rand, smiling faintly.

"I don't mind," Galder says. "I love one raucous spacer town just as much as the next."

"It is not the town that I am worried about," Rand says. "The jungles of Vorkuda are dangerous, and the tribal natives have a lethal reputation."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Of course the jungles are dangerous. They're jungles," Rianna replies.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely," Rand says. "I figure you can use this time to vent any... frustrations you may have."

"Awfully trusting of you to come alone," Galder says.

"You will need me to access the Holocron," Rand says.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Is this holocron supposed to hold anything special on it? And just what sort of lethal reputation do these natives have?"

Maybe I'll vent my frustration on you... she thinks to herself.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 05:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I do not know specifics," Rand says. "We can ask around when we get to Vorkuda."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 08:23 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Well then, what's keeping us here in the relative safety of our hidden base?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:56 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Nothing presently," Rand says. "Prepare your things. We shall take The New Beginning, if Xavier permits..."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, if that's that, then Rianna's going to just shrug and leave.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:28 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will prepare himself for the trip.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:36 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"How much of a disaster do you see this being?" Rianna comments to Dak as they leave.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:02 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"With any luck, not as bad as last time." Dak pauses. "So, worse."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

"And we have to deal with Rand at the same time...amazing," Rianna says.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sounds like an opportunity for plenty of trophies," Galder says grimly. He is packing his usual gear, though Dak recognizes the oversized assault rifle that Galder lugged around back in the day.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

As far as stuff goes, Rianna's not bringing anything unusual. Lightsabers are all she needs, as far as weaponry goes, after all.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:16 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will take his sabers and knives, packing light.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Maybe we can feed the squid to these hostile natives..." Rianna comments nastily. "We don't even know what this holocron is supposed to have on it."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:23 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Special holocron-y stuff, of course," Dak says. "Tentacle care products, skin bleach, how to keep your metal heart from rusting..."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hopefully more than the last one we went after," Galder snarls.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:24 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I am still convinced that Rand sent us out on that errand simply to get rid of the two of us," Rianna replies. "It seems to be something he likes to try doing."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:30 AM