KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » "He Could Even Keep the Ones He Cared About From Dying"

"He Could Even Keep the Ones He Cared About From Dying"
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zampanó
WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT IS EVI

aHEM. Sorry about that. What I meant is that writer fiat is necessary to prevent power creep; Luke's status presently is like Windex: he can fix every problem. Figuring out a reason for him to hold back/refrain is important. It's just that being incompetent sucks, because then we get things like Sith Cyborg Lady dueling him to a standstill. BLUH BLUH INCONSISTENT

ben is travelling with him so that anytime they need to put ben in danger to hold luke back, they can. Sadly Ben skywalker is a plot device. Notice how often he gets luke in the bad situations in the first place, because luke is considered too wise to get there himself.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:51 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
And trucelent is my minion.

Minion means person who is your sexual *****, you know.

quote:
Propheshy

There were some major halucinations going down in that boy's eyeball. He saw Allana being evil, Luke being evil, and at some point a lightsaber was getting...........MAD DUNKS

Obviously because, as is now painfully obvious to anyone with a brain, Luke has basically gone completely off the deep end in every way.

Luke has officially gone grimdark.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Nephthys
Minion means person who is your sexual *****, you know.

why yes, yes I do. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:56 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by truejedi
ohmigosh. literally LMFAO. hurry, he is escaping from aboves. you have to turn it turnwise.

It's made by the same guy who did Homestuck, which is even funnier. Read itreaditreaditredaitreadtireadiuyr readirt.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I just read the entire article on the Sith Empire of TOR, and its existence in the mythos sounds pretty good, in theory. I like how it ties in with the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War.

Operative term being "in theory", as the execution, I predict/have seen in trailers is nothing short of f*cking plagiarism.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noedig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The writers could have been and definitely need to be (in the future) more original in terms of the Empire's design, but I like the mythology behind it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Noedig a Private Message Find more posts by Noedig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

This thread went somewhere horrible in my absence.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

I still doubt TOR will be interesting in terms of storyline. I'm sure that several missions or "Flashpoints" may have good storylines on their own but I don't think all of them will be connected in a way that events in KOTOR are connected. This will be the main problem.

Also, being forced to work with 3 others, being forced into a role and having to win a dice roll to be able to talk just isn't appealing.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote