KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » demitri vs geonitz

demitri vs geonitz
Started by: samirerre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Most of the cast really aint 'that' strong. If you go solely by feats. And I'm talkin bout DS.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 07:39 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia1234

Still, Demitri is going to win.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 11:59 AM
Insomnia1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
Most of the cast really aint 'that' strong. If you go solely by feats. And I'm talkin bout DS.

U have 2 remember that every DS can easily solo an elite army. Even the weakest of the cast, who R still Darkstalker class Makai beasts. While C class beast is the starting point 4 the army killers.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Mar 29th, 2011 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 08:15 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Which is why I said, "If you go solely by feats". Them being able to walk through armies isn't from a showing at all, it's general BG information about the game.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:14 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by No End N Site
Which is why I said, "If you go solely by feats". Them being able to walk through armies isn't from a showing at all, it's general BG information about the game.

Now, I'm going to re-raise a very old issue with you here, since you said this. And I mean no hostility towards you or anyone when I say this:

I actually had a heated debate with you a while back reguarding Orochi and his lack of feats, wherein both Asthar and I were trying to explain to you about his BG and lore as a means to explain his power, and you dug in your heels and said that it was totally inadmissable and totally unacceptable... Now, I'm not trying to start that fight afresh, but why the change of stance reguarding this?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:17 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Now, I'm going to re-raise a very old issue with you here, since you said this. And I mean no hostility towards you or anyone when I say this:

I actually had a heated debate with you a while back reguarding Orochi and his lack of feats, wherein both Asthar and I were trying to explain to you about his BG and lore as a means to explain his power, and you dug in your heels and said that it was totally inadmissable and totally unacceptable... Now, I'm not trying to start that fight afresh, but why the change of stance reguarding this?

There's is no change. You really wanted to get this of yo chest didn'tchya?

Here is what I mean, the "lore and BG" regardin Orochi says nothin but, he is powerful. He can kill all humans on earth (over a period, never specified and that has also been said about the likes of Gill [reverse situation], Bison and recently Oni). Very vague.

'Officially', the slave class of Makai can solo elite armies. The game takes place in the 90s, so when you say "elite armies", we're talking about somethin like the US military. ONE slave can solo the US army. Almost every character in the game is Class B+, 2 very vast levels above the C class army busters that aint even considered to be the to be the actual warriors of Makai.

That's a hell of alot better and easier to gauge. That is a very specific and descriptive statement about the power of the characters.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 30th, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:36 AM