KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grand Kaiser & G.O.D VS Jedah

Grand Kaiser & G.O.D VS Jedah
Started by: No End N Site

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hows about this, both of you stop? You've both derailed the topic as it stands.

Now, I have no knowlege on Kaiser or G.O.D. but I do have some on Jedah, so I'm not going to engage this debate, especially with the specifics thats been set, and what i've already read here...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 01:42 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I'm just going 2 ignore her and her rudeness towards me all 2gether. I've even lost the spirit 2 even try Xplain Y I type the way I do 2 her.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hows about this, both of you stop? You've both derailed the topic as it stands.

Now, I have no knowlege on Kaiser or G.O.D. but I do have some on Jedah, so I'm not going to engage this debate, especially with the specifics thats been set, and what i've already read here...

I say Jedah would lose as it stands since the stips have Jedah dying if obliterated. I think they have the power 2 destroy him B4 he can make a meaningful move.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 02:09 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Aaahhh... love.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 03:17 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'm just going 2 ignore her and her rudeness towards me all 2gether. I've even lost the spirit 2 even try Xplain Y I type the way I do 2 her.

I say Jedah would lose as it stands since the stips have Jedah dying if obliterated. I think they have the power 2 destroy him B4 he can make a meaningful move.

Your writing is absolutely ridiculous. So is the notion that you think it'd be for my sake you'd explain why your writing is terrible.
I don't care what way you write, I just won't discuss linguistics with you. If your writing will not change, neither will that. So simple. That it leaves you butthurt is not my problem.

I agree though. Jedah loses, despite her not being omniscient. G.O.D is redundant in this battle.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Mar 26th, 2011 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 01:08 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think he uses his phone or something. While I prefer full typed out sentences, I can see why he does it to some extent.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 04:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

And here I thought he had a legitimate excuse, like a mental disorder or something. Either way, I don't dicuss linguistics with someone who does not write properly.

It's just wrong, like macaronies and cheese.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 04:55 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You don't like Mac n' Cheese?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 07:42 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I have never tried it. All I know is that my liking for cheese is limited and that I see no Earthly business in combining the two. I do not deny it might be delicious, but it's unholy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:16 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Not at all. You are just so much easier than the rest of them.

You just insulted the whole community and stomach to question my attitude? Graceful. All I did was question various threads. I've never "abused" you, for the record.

And you've been here almost as long as I have.

Or you really just wanna jump my bones.

Again, I was jokin'....No I wasn't, everyone on KMC, but me, is a freak and weirdo. I meant that.

Time flies doesn't it? Didn't even notice.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:29 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I treat you no differently than I would anyone else. You're not that important. I have not treated you with any disrespect throughout this thread though. If you took my comments to your friend personal, that is unfortunate, but he is not you.

You called people "pissing Internet personalities" and speak of these personalities in a negative manner. Sorry, you fall under the category of weirdo as well. It just ain't decent. The way you condemn a whole community, the prejudice, it just ain't proper.

Should we go back to the topic perhaps, or do you still not talk to me?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:36 PM
No End N Site

I treat you no differently than I would anyone else. You're not that important. I have not treated you with any disrespect throughout this thread though. If you took my comments to your friend personal, that is unfortunate, but he is not you.

You called people "pissing Internet personalities" and speak of these personalities in a negative manner. Sorry, you fall under the category of weirdo as well. It just ain't decent. The way you condemn a whole community, the prejudice, it just ain't proper.

Should we go back to the topic perhaps, or do you still not talk to me?

I found this, "You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.", to be a tad bit unnecessary. What you said to Frisk, just added to it. Not even 5 posts in and you have 2 personal problems. "Daz nah cool."

I called you a "pissy Internet personality" for what I addressed above. Then you let me know you've been watchin me make threads. You clearly have a problem with how I make threads before we even interacted with one another.

Mi'lady, I never said I wouldn't talk to you, I just asked you to leave.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 26th, 2011 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 08:56 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by No End N Site
This pretty much killed any conversation I would wanna have with you

Interpreted that as if you had, or have no interest in holding a conversation with me.

Originally posted by No End N Site
I found this, "You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.", to be a tad bit unnecessary. What you said to Frisk, just added to it. Not even 5 posts in and you have 2 personal problems. "Daz nah cool."

I called you a "pissy Internet personality" for what I addressed above. Then you let me know you've been watchin me make threads. You clearly have a problem with how I make threads before we even interacted with one another.

Ma'lady, I never said I wouldn't talk to you, I just asked you to leave.

You came to a very rapid and independant conclusion on what I meant with what I wrote. You never cared to ask why I wrote as I did, so the blame is on you for taking offense.

My opinions on your threads is that bunches of them have been very one-sided, which is how I view this one as well. It was merely a reply to your comment on you would've never made the thread if that was the case.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:06 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Jumping bones? You two are hitting it off... stick out tongue
I have never tried it. All I know is that my liking for cheese is limited and that I see no Earthly business in combining the two. I do not deny it might be delicious, but it's unholy.
I don't eat cheese either, though most mix it with their mac.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:22 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Jumping bones? You two are hitting it off... stick out tongue

Sorry it's the 1st thing that came to mind lol. But can't you just tell when some one wants to rip your clothes off make love to you? I'm sure you know. laughing out loud
Interpreted that as if you had, or have no interest in holding a conversation with me.

You came to a very rapid and independant conclusion on what I meant with what I wrote. You never cared to ask why I wrote as I did, so the blame is on you for taking offense.

My opinions on your threads is that bunches of them have been very one-sided, which is how I view this one as well. It was merely a reply to your comment on you would've never made the thread if that was the case.

I should have been more specific. I didn't (don't) wanna debate with you ever again. Doesn't mean we can't shoot the shit every now and then.

I don't need to know why you don't like how I do threads. I just know that you don't and you brought it to my attention in a very blatant way. Was what you said really called for?

In my entire time of being here I have made about 20 VS threads. No more 5 are spite and about 2 of the 5 are spite out of ignorance and not intentional. Like when I 1st joined. So, where's the bunches?

And how is this thread 1 sided? Clearly you are the only person to come to that conclusion.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 26th, 2011 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:29 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No I don't know...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:56 PM
elfirrepins
sniperrifle backwards

EDIT: Oops said something thinking I read the whole thing when I haven't.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 02:28 AM
elfirrepins is currently offline Click here to Send elfirrepins a Private Message Find more posts by elfirrepins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think he uses his phone or something. While I prefer full typed out sentences, I can see why he does it to some extent.

It's not just that I use my device, it's that it also has technical issues that stop me from using all the letters. So either U read what I say or U don't. It just grinds my gears win people whine about it, like N this thread. Altho, it bugs me win people whine about things they can't help, N general.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 04:36 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
It's not just that I use my device, it's that it also has technical issues that stop me from using all the letters. So either U read what I say or U don't. It just grinds my gears win people whine about it, like N this thread. Altho, it bugs me win people whine about things they can't help, N general.

You abbreviate words like "you", "in", "too", "to", "ex". The words you have abbreviated, you have used all the letters for in your latest post and all posts before it. You have used ALL the letters that you imply you're impaired to do.

Let me guess? The device you write from don't allow you to put certain letters in a certain order, which as result impair your vocabulary? You should've sticked to just "cellphone" or an extreme case of "dyslexia" because things just got more ridiculous, not less.

Take a look at "Dstroyed" for example. A word that your device disallowed in your first post, but allowed in another in the form of "destroy". I suppose it thinks in past-tense and present as well. Do you have a sentinent phone? Can I have one?

My statment stands. I will not discuss linguistics with you. It's like kicking a dead horse angrily. It's just not right.

If you want to discuss linguistics with me, buy yourself a computer or start writing properly.

Also, "when" is not spelled "win". I know your device can spell that, so I thought I'd enlighten you, the man behind the keys.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Mar 27th, 2011 at 09:28 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 09:25 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You two are funny.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 10:41 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I aim to please.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 11:03 AM