KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grand Kaiser & G.O.D VS Jedah

Grand Kaiser & G.O.D VS Jedah
Started by: No End N Site

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I am very pleased.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 02:00 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
You abbreviate words like "you", "in", "too", "to", "ex". The words you have abbreviated, you have used all the letters for in your latest post and all posts before it. You have used ALL the letters that you imply you're impaired to do.

Let me guess? The device you write from don't allow you to put certain letters in a certain order, which as result impair your vocabulary? You should've sticked to just "cellphone" or an extreme case of "dyslexia" because things just got more ridiculous, not less.

Take a look at "Dstroyed" for example. A word that your device disallowed in your first post, but allowed in another in the form of "destroy". I suppose it thinks in past-tense and present as well. Do you have a sentinent phone? Can I have one?

My statment stands. I will not discuss linguistics with you. It's like kicking a dead horse angrily. It's just not right.

If you want to discuss linguistics with me, buy yourself a computer or start writing properly.

Also, "when" is not spelled "win". I know your device can spell that, so I thought I'd enlighten you, the man behind the keys.

I have 2 press certain buttons very hard N order 2 get them 2 work. I don't want 2 damage my screen an further so I try 2 use as few letters as possible. If U have a problem then don't read it. No since N bitching and moaning Bcause that won't change anything. And FYI, B4 U try 2 take sum1 2 english class, make sure U can spell correctly yurself. My phone's jacked. U don't have any Xcuses.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You two are funny.

Is she really? O wait, I C what U did there! lol

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Mar 27th, 2011 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 06:47 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

"Moaning" lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 06:54 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
U don't have any Xcuses.

Neither do you. That song you sang is no excuse. It is a sympathy campaign. I am not bitching and moaning at you. You are the only one making such noises because I won't discuss linguistics with you.

On that matter, everyone can spell wrong. I am not asking for a perfect speller, I couldn't care one bit about that. I am asking for someone who write in a proper manner, which you don't.

I do no bitching. I do not moan. I do not whine, nor complain. I am simply stating that I will not discuss linguistics with you because of the way you type. It is you who keep the topic going. I am sorry, but you are in the wrong here.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:05 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Neither do you. That song you sang is no excuse. It is a sympathy campaign. I am not bitching and moaning at you. You are the only one making such noises because I won't discuss linguistics with you.

On that matter, everyone can spell wrong. I am not asking for a perfect speller, I couldn't care one bit about that. I am asking for someone who write in a proper manner, which you don't.

I do no bitching. I do not moan. I do not whine, nor complain. I am simply stating that I will not discuss linguistics with you because of the way you type. It is you who keep the topic going. I am sorry, but you are in the wrong here.

And U'R doing it now. *SMH*
"Moaning" lol.

Lol That is so Beavis and Butthead

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:11 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

So when's the wedding?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 07:41 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Wedding?! You ****!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 07:41 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Soon?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 03:42 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Frisky is a hoe (who needs to get a real phuckin computer), and we all know you can't turn'em into housewives.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:17 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You know you hit that.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:19 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by No End N Site
Frisky is a hoe (who needs to get a real phuckin computer), and we all know you can't turn'em into housewives.

Then U R an assistant hoe. And I have a PC. I just don't have the net.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 06:55 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spoken like a true pimp.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 11:49 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Soon?

I'm an aquired taste. He'll have to get used to me first. Give him time.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 11:51 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's just playing hard to get.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 01:01 PM