KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Bison runs the Darkstalkers Gaunlet!

Shin Bison runs the Darkstalkers Gaunlet!
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Right "on" Morrigan ey?

Nice.

Hurhurhur
laughing

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 05:20 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by No End N Site
This makes me realize something. I am so glad SF Fans are finally beyond usin stupid ass A>B>C, now.

Ryu one shots a dude who tanks nukes like mosquito bites and, with his power properly primed, could treat large locations on Earth like a game of Whack-A-Mole.

Remember this, the version of Ryu that did this could barely beat Ken and couldn't even hold a candle to Sagat. The version of Ryu that did this wasn't even stronger than the SNH. Ryu with just some of the SNH in Alpha was said to be on Akuma's level and Akuma was bustin islands.

Ryu can now beat Ken handily, is match for Sagat and has surpassed what the SNH would have given him, plus, trainin with Oro.

Ryu's DP is 100% more effective than a nuke. Bison phuckin laughs at gettin nuked. Ryu uppercuts'im, decades before the current game, and Bison is DOA. Lmbao.

A>B>C logic is fun.

Not even gonna get into how Bisha takes full on energy blasts from M.Pyron and doesn't even crack or chip.

Win there is "plot crap" involved and lack of battle specifics, that form of logic 'is' erroneous. Sometimes, tho I think it's OK. Especially win the characters involved R both shown 2 B powerful N their own rights.

Despite Ryu's win being due 2 the plot, SF has done a good job of keeping their bosses from being jobbed. Vega's about the only boss I can say got jobbed.

Sagat was defeated by the SNH within Ryu.

Vega was killed by Rose. Rose is implied 2 B very powerful.

Gouki was testing Ryu

Vega was killed again N SFII, but it was by Gouki.

Seth didn't have any showings win Ryu took him down, altho, Seth was kicking the crap out of Ryu N the start.

Gill was just testing Alex.

Shin Vega's defeat by Ryu is the only unexplained flat out loss 4 a boss N the entire series.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 07:22 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
laughing

I didn't get the joke.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:45 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

I think too that Dictator will have a very hard time against Bishamoun, 'cause his soul is weaker than the one of fighters like Gouki, Gouken, Gen, etc.

I think Bisha wins 7/10.

However even if Dictator wins, he has no hope against Morrigan.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 11:42 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
I didn't get the joke.
When a guy does something right "on" a girl it usually implies one thing.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 11th, 2011 01:11 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That he is part of a Dixieland Band and she is on nails?

Old Post May 11th, 2011 02:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

are the darkstalkers really strong that morrigen can fight bison?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:44 AM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol Morrigan would stomp him like a flea.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 14th, 2011 01:30 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ryu can now beat Ken handily,

Because?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 14th, 2011 05:44 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Because?

Cuz he did.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:41 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This makes me realize something. I am so glad SF Fans are finally beyond usin stupid ass A>B>C, now.

Ryu one shots a dude who tanks nukes like mosquito bites and, with his power properly primed, could treat large locations on Earth like a game of Whack-A-Mole.

Remember this, the version of Ryu that did this could barely beat Ken and couldn't even hold a candle to Sagat. The version of Ryu that did this wasn't even stronger than the SNH. Ryu with just some of the SNH in Alpha was said to be on Akuma's level and Akuma was bustin islands.

Ryu can now beat Ken handily, is match for Sagat and has surpassed what the SNH would have given him, plus, trainin with Oro.

Ryu's DP is 100% more effective than a nuke. Bison phuckin laughs at gettin nuked. Ryu uppercuts'im, decades before the current game, and Bison is DOA. Lmbao.

A>B>C logic is fun.

Not even gonna get into how Bisha takes full on energy blasts from M.Pyron and doesn't even crack or chip.
Nukes are different than typical concussive hits. His hits may very well be superpowerful in an enclosed area if they can hurt the likes of Akuma. But it doesn't mean it will blow up everything.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:12 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Still, Vega lauhghing at getting nuked and then being nearly killed by a single DP is a little crazy. You can tank multiple nukes with ease but then killed by a punch from Ryu?

I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on May 14th, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 11:29 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cuz he did.

Prove it

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 14th, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 11:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Still, Vega lauhghing at getting nuked and then being nearly killed by a single DP is a little crazy. You can tank multiple nukes with ease but then killed by a punch from Ryu?

I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof.
Well Ryu can hurt a person who sinks islands and whatnot. So they are harder hitting than they look. Gameplay and story segregation and all.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:02 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

^ You may be right but I would never argue that. Since you know, it's Street Fighter and all. Things like that don't fly on this forums with those paticular characters.

We would have to start giving SF characters more credit and you know we can't have that. Have a hard enough time getting everyone to understand that Shin Gouki is stronger than normal Gouki.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on May 15th, 2011 at 05:27 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:21 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Don't even get into Oni, lol.

Consistency is what counts. There are different types of impacts granted, but they all hit really hard. Somebody was hating on them in the Comics forum, just because "They're more powerful than Mortal Kombat".

It's all about Rivalries here.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 15th, 2011 07:41 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

That's mainly why when I make SF threads, it's usually SF VS another SF. I try to keep all the hate out.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 15th, 2011 10:13 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Even that doesn't always seem to work, lol.

Haters gonna hate. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 16th, 2011 01:58 AM
Meioh_Hades

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Have a hard enough time getting everyone to understand that Shin Gouki is stronger than normal Gouki.

And that is a good indicator how many peoples are dumb:

Normal Gouki uses only a part of his power, while Shin Gouki uses all his power.

Even a 6 years old baby would understand that "less than 100%" < 100% ^^'

[i]I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof. [/B]

IIRC in SFA3 Juni's quotes in the Japanese version, the girl states thing like BP of various chars.

For Ryu she says "SP Maximum rating of 125500"
For Gouki she says "SP120000!"
(For comparison, Ken has SP8400, Sagat has SP10900)

Ryu's one is a "potential" power, while Gouki is the current (during SFA3) times. So Ryu may have indeed the potential to become stronger than Gouki.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 09:22 AM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Even that doesn't always seem to work, lol.

Haters gonna hate. stick out tongue

That's true, but at least it's hate trimmed down to one character rather than hate on the entire franchise. I wouldn't even call it "hate", just refusal to face facts due to the person being a fan of the opposing series.
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
And that is a good indicator how many peoples are dumb:

Normal Gouki uses only a part of his power, while Shin Gouki uses all his power.

Even a 6 years old baby would understand that "less than 100%" < 100% ^^'

laughing out loud If you think that's bad, you should have seen how people thought Kuroshiki Oni was WEAKER than Shin Gouki because his ONE AND ONLY showing didn't contain his greatest feat ever, despite the fact that Oni is stated to be BEYOND Shin Gouki.

Gouki shows true mastery of the Satsui No Hado by being able to control how much he can use at any moment.

Shin Gouki has him using all the Satui No Hado's power.

Kuroshiki Oni has him completely transcend humanity and take the Satsui No Hado beyond what the human body could ever achieve. He transform into a true demon.

Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
IIRC in SFA3 Juni's quotes in the Japanese version, the girl states thing like BP of various chars.

For Ryu she says "SP Maximum rating of 125500"
For Gouki she says "SP120000!"
(For comparison, Ken has SP8400, Sagat has SP10900)

Ryu's one is a "potential" power, while Gouki is the current (during SFA3) times. So Ryu may have indeed the potential to become stronger than Gouki.

I had completely forgotten about that. I might have to play through SFA3 again to refresh my memory.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on May 16th, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2011 09:46 AM