KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » US elections rigged?

US elections rigged?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post/ btw,I can see there is one paid disinfo agent troll getting worried about all this information being posted.hee hee.

Its obviously not you I am talking about either.someone else on this thread.you know who im talking about.its pretty obvious.someone here cant get the message he has been on my ignore list for YEARS and is desperate for attention from me.lol.

there used to be a couple other of them that used to always frequent these boards all the time.wonder what happened to them? their hanlders must have sent them to troll at some political message boards I guess and felt just one here was sufficint enough I guess.

Like I said,your last post before this one was the last one I read so good luck getting someone to read your last post.Like I said,I should have known better since you cant accept the truth that your not a true batman fan and are in denial on that.

Someone's clearly in need of a sore arse again.

Care to talk about 9/11 again?

Thought not.

As for the subject of this thread...I'm not a yank so my interest is tiny...I'm sure if I did 5 minutes of research I could spank your arse red raw again just how you like...Such as your little bit about the "zionist Jew Murdoch"...Rupert Murdoch is Australian with Scottish roots and has repeatedly criticized Jewish controlled media...If you can't even get the basics right I wont bother looking any further at your gibberish.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 12:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I know I said i wasnt going to post anymore on this thread but something else I wanted to say and forgot to mention needs to be mentioned here to you Batdude.Me and you obviously have a different view on repent.I should say REDEEM themselves because thats what I meant when i was talking about Thomas jefferson.

He is one of those few presidents i can forgive for the bad things they did in office because like I said,in the end,he tried to warn the american people about the bankers taking over the country and knew the dangers of what would happen if they did.

Eisenhower committed autrocities as president while in office like bombing innocent civilians in dresdan germany and starved german prisoners in world war two,some of them being innocent women and children violating international laws in doing so.

But for all his autrocites he committed and a being the jerk as he was of a president,he is one of those few presidents I can forgive for his actions because in the end,he redeemed himself by also trying to warn the american people warning them in the end during his farewell adress speech to be aware of the military industrial complex, His conscience in the end bothered him and he tried to redeem himelf by trying to get the world out how our government isnt controlled by the people anymore like its suppose to according to the constitution.He was warning them that we have a dangerous out of control military on our hands and to be aware of them and guard against them.

Because of that,I can forgive his terrible deeds he committed.again one of the few presidents I CAN forgive because he repented in the end doing a a good deed.Its bastards like President Ford who participated in the JFK coverup and took eveything he knew on what really took place to his grave that I cant forgive for an example.

Carter is another president i can forgive for some of the bad things he did in office.they werent near as bad as the others but still he did commit a few bad things.He also i think had a guilty conscience in the end because like kennedy,he also tried to get rid of the CIA in his last year in office.He didnt have enough time to implement the plan since he started so late but I can forgive him as well cause he also tried to do the right thing in the end.

btw,I have made a couple other threads just in case your interested.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 14th, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 10:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

Politics is mostly a joke anyway. Where I live someone made multiple promises on record to voters, and not only hasn't she made good on a single one, but she's made it her mission to do the opposite. She actually gloats about having been elected, and takes vacations whenever anyone tries to ask her question. I live in the 1st world, and what the hell is this? Bunch of BS. Of course it's rigged when you move high enough up the chain. Money can rigged anything.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 08:49 AM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Politics is mostly a joke anyway. Where I live someone made multiple promises on record to voters, and not only hasn't she made good on a single one, but she's made it her mission to do the opposite. She actually gloats about having been elected, and takes vacations whenever anyone tries to ask her question. I live in the 1st world, and what the hell is this? Bunch of BS. Of course it's rigged when you move high enough up the chain. Money can rigged anything.

exactly.well said. thumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 03:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote