KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God Cloth Seiya

Thanks

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:38 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hmm...yeah, still like the concept I had going on with this one.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 12:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'd like to continue it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 01:21 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Well me, xan, and Phoenix are on board for this. Anybody else?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:04 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm probably not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

that was a fast change of mind Phoenix ^-^

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Resubmitted

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Celiey Phoenix
Age: Unknown Age(;Having only appeared just recently, the age of this girl is unknown.) Reasonably: A Few Weeks, Despite appearance and intelligence.
Species: Creature of Aquas Formation (Native Signature to Aquas)
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Power(s): 2 Classifications
Abilities
1. Adept Learner: An ability obtained through morph by Celiey's absorbance. As she continues to grow, she learns new abilities and techniques.
2. Aquas Empath-Line: The ability for Celiey to always track another Aquas being.
Techniques
1. Galactic Divide (Lv.1): Most Basic technique of Celieys. With a release of fotonic power, the structural mass of a planet is sent into division. This obliterates the planet and causes the core to override, causing a Black Hole 1/4th the size of the planet's original mass.
Biography: It is not known how Celiey came to be exactly. After the events of the Alterren defeating Death, a strange new power was felt. This power had seemed to originate from the Alterren and had spread down onto the surface of Aquas. Celiey however, differs from a typical shifted being. She seems to have a lot of encrypted data within her body; all of which is unaccessable by other beings of mental power, all except for the Alterren themselves. Her mental status is more then adapted, able to speak in full conversations and access information that others would find difficult to locate. While in combat, her body is covered by a psionic aura/barrier which converts all non-physical attacks into psionic energy and then absorbs it into her body. While she can walk, her bodies excessive psionic power is used in form to levitate her or teleport her to whatever location she wishes to go. Due to the heavy presence of psionic energy inside of her body, breathing in outside space is very possible for her. Along with most things, her body produces its own gravity field which negates the effects of intense gravity, making her lighter then most even on high gravity planets. [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:47 AM
starryknight

if we do continue im gonna need all of you to bring me a sandwich made by virgin hookers, im also going to have to skip a year to make everything going on in the rp irrelevant so we can start over. give me a few days to type something thing up but in the mean time start making those characters with a year of deathless experience!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 06:24 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm gonna go ahead and look into making a post. Continuing isn't that difficult. A year passing is fine but I can post without affecting the story too much. I'll set the mood.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:47 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Let me know when I can enter the RP with my character.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:23 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Starry wanted to update it first. I posted to give a small feel to it since my post didn't exactly require an update.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:26 PM
starryknight

go head and post whenever, it doesnt matter since there is no real plot.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:02 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yay, anarchy.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:04 PM
starryknight

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Anastasia (Aquas name)

Species: Alterren

Power(s): infinite (any powers you guys have she will have but stronger)

Bio: Anastasia or Anna is an Alterrena, an immortal traveler of the stars and a bit of a slacker also immature for being so old. Anna has only met a few of her kind and they were even older then she is and live like statues not moving for eons, if she feared one thing it was becoming on of them, a living rock. She has moved from galaxy to galaxy in search for the reason why she exist, after a few million years of living things become pointless and with no end insight she hungers for a reason to go on.

On Anna's journey she has come across many worlds and watched the beginning and end of whole civilizations, but no matter what happens she is forbidden to get involved with any of the lower species. Alterren are too powerful and were worshiped as gods by some of the primitive life forms causing Alterren to go to war with each other and if two or more fight the whole universe could be in danger. Anna comes to the planet Aquas, a young planet that is just starting to crawl. She would come and watch for a few thousand years before she departed to the next world, however, when she came close to the planet Aquas Death confronted her. This was the first time this had happen and this excited her. Death tried to reap the Alterren but found a sword through its form and was banished from Aquas for its troubles. At that moment though, the sky flashed and she felt weakened as a piece of her power left her body.

Anna tried to leave the planet after resting, however she found that she was now bound to Aquas and would need to destroy the planet to be free but she wasn't a world ender so she would wait until the planet eventually burn out like every other planet.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 01:38 AM
starryknight

hmm i dont know how i feel about having mythical gods in this, however it could be interesting having the gods interact with the alterren.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 01:51 AM
God Cloth Seiya

I was planning to have Ares visit Jericho and everyone else every once in a while and maybe have him meet Anna to.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 02:22 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Return of Sekirei #10.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 02:59 AM
starryknight

Sry for the delay, been busy/ADD, everything is just so shiny all of a sudden.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 03:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Interestingly, though I've brought this up before, the character in the image used for Anastasia has the power to... throw the sheets she is wrapped in around as a weapon. Regardless, this has nothing to do with the RP Character itself. It just fascinated me, lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:25 PM
starryknight

Yeah, I was really into that anime when i made this rp. In other news im working on a post should be done soon or in hours from now, i get distracted easy.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:41 PM