KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

I'm afraid posting will be impossible.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 05:16 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

As I have informed Bladewind through private messaging, I will not be attending this RP because I find it too much for me as a rookie to get involved with. Everyone has several characters and the plot seem rather advanced.

I'm sorry and have fun smile

MSN: [email protected]

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on Jul 20th, 2011 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 08:59 AM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sorry I will post soon

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 12:27 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
As I have informed Bladewind through private messaging, I will not be attending this RP because I find it too much for me as a rookie to get involved with. Everyone has several characters and the plot seem rather advanced.

I'm sorry and have fun smile

Well Blade wasn't the one you should have told, and that was a horrible excuse but whatever I can't make you want to play...even though I did create this with you in mind.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 04:26 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

A horrible excuse? How can a genuine excuse be a horrible excuse? Regarding Bladewind, he contacted me. He talked to me. So I told him, then wrote here. You were informed, period. What does it matter who knew first, how I felt? On the last point, how is you creating this for me, making the RP any easier for me to get into? If I find the RP to be overburdening, it being designed with me in mind makes no difference.

How very both disappointing and rude of you to write your post as you did, starryknight. Is me being open and honest so wrong to you, that you burn me for it? If I gave even the slightest hint of disrespect in my post, that was not my intention. If I did so in this one, that might not be much of an accident, because I'm losing what I had in plenty for you.

MSN: [email protected]

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on Jul 21st, 2011 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 01:46 AM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

You know it's not even worth any putting emotions into this, I'm sorry if you got offended for what I wrote it wasn't what I wanted but that's how I felt. I shouldn't have said anything but it was just disappointing seeing you leave with out even trying and after all the planing to do this RP. Anyways best of luck to you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 02:35 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Starry how advanced or up todate is the tech in this Rp

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 11:49 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

modern like today's technology but since your character is a techno path or whatever it's called you can make advance tech if you want.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:29 PM
Bladewind

Originally posted by starryknight
Well Blade wasn't the one you should have told, and that was a horrible excuse but whatever I can't make you want to play...even though I did create this with you in mind.

Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
A horrible excuse? How can a genuine excuse be a horrible excuse? Regarding Bladewind, he contacted me. He talked to me. So I told him, then wrote here. You were informed, period. What does it matter who knew first, how I felt? On the last point, how is you creating this for me, making the RP any easier for me to get into? If I find the RP to be overburdening, it being designed with me in mind makes no difference.

How very both disappointing and rude of you to write your post as you did, starryknight. Is me being open and honest so wrong to you, that you burn me for it? If I gave even the slightest hint of disrespect in my post, that was not my intention. If I did so in this one, that might not be much of an accident, because I'm losing what I had in plenty for you.

Please don't part under such horrible circumstances. It really was my fault most of us three. I should have told starry about pinkie's reason after I found out. Sadly I forgot. With this place dying away we survivors need to hold together.

To the question about tech: I'm assuming the answer given by starry is regarding the current planet. Many others (like Lucifer's homeworld) will have alot more advanced tech. Otherwise starflight etc. would be a bit hard to explain.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so your back bladewind how was your vacation

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 10:19 PM
Bladewind

It was pretty good. I'm not posting yet since I'm unsure how to follow up what just happened.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 08:13 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hehe *she casually scratches her cheek with her index finger, curious of thought in her past in this area* I can't really remember if I made a promise to be in this RP. I suppose it wouldn't matter if it was dead, still..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 09:45 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I don't think you did but as you said it is dead, mostly because of me...I'm kind of at a point were I just want this to die but at the same time I want to play it mostly cause it's the only RP that Blade seems to post in.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 03:57 AM
Bladewind

I'd like this to continue, primarily because it's the last thing that interests me about this site. But if it's dead then there's nothing we can do about it. A relaunch is impossible because there just isn't anybody that we could gather. I'm afraid I'll have to do my roleplaying elsewhere from now on eh?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 04:53 AM
starryknight

No I wont let this die, your one of my favorites so I'll suck it up and continue, so please don't forget about this place just yet.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 05:43 AM
Bladewind

Well nobody ever forbade you to talk and RP with me over at the guild but alright. Let's try and get this restarted. I'll talk to one of my friends about this. (and by that I mean threaten his life)

Phoenix, we'd really appreciate it if you joined.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 11:04 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, I'd really love to RP as Naiyao again in DO but it seems like that died out before I even left. Jerks! lol, I might look into joining it if I do even decide to stay. I need convincing.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 06:49 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Hmm...you can make a warewolf race and have him battle it out with blades character over some girl that is not worthy of jacobs attention...I can also offer you a glow in the dark invisible sandwich. It's so invisible its like it's not even real. O.o

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 10:47 PM
Blade94

I'll join. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 10:57 PM
Blade94 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade94 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Awesome big grin.

I'm going to start on a mini side plot, just to get things going.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 11:11 PM