KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sabretooth vs iron fist

sabretooth vs iron fist
Started by: bupj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Mmmmh... If Danny has such a history pwning Sabretooth then what do we do about Sabes beating Wolverine so many times? I guess we don't use any kind of ABC logic shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Isn't current IF powered up from his classic levels-able to destroy a train with his chi. If so I reckon he takes Creed.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:14 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Isn't current IF powered up from his classic levels-able to destroy a train with his chi. If so I reckon he takes Creed.

He actually channeled the electricity travelling to through the rails or something like that, but he did so in a way he was unscathed at the end, great feat.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:17 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by BUSTER1

Better be careful what you say the Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys will be after you. You cannot have an opinion that those two will lose ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:17 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Îgnore me big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Iron fist 8/10. All that you typed is Marvel trying to appease you fanboys. You reply, but I am not even reading your stuff anymore. You wolverine fan-boys get too bent out of shape. Like I am talking about your dad or something or your kid brother. Or smacked your sister.

F' Wolverine, Sabertooth, Omega Red, The Whole Weapon X program, Daken, Silver Fox, Mariko Yashida, Ogun, Kitty Pride, Predator X, Shiva Madripoor, Canada, and His whole messed up backstory.

X-23 is cool

I know alot about wolverine and sabertooth...I just don't have a shrine dedicated to them.

I think Wolverine and Sabertooth are overrated. Alot MF's can get shot out of a canon from the atmosphere. All of them can probablly beat Wolverine and Sabertooth.

I will post when and whatever I feel like posting.

Marvel writing Sabretooth's abilities is them "trying to appease fanboys."

Do you think it's weird that you have to arbitrarily ignore all of Sabretooth feats in order for Danny to have a shot at winning, and on the other hand I can pretend BS like Danny one-shotting a bullet train is the norm and a valid example of his typical operating power... and Sabretooth would still win? You probably don't. The only way Iron Fist can beat Sabretooth, is if you just completely write off all his abilities... well guess what, I can do the same thing with Iron Fist. I wont, because unlike you I am a competent debater, but I could decide on a whim that the Iron Fist doing damage above class 2 strength is "Marvel appealing to Iron Fist Fanboys," and completely ignore everything he has done like you do with Wolverine/Sabretooth.

Dude you weren't even aware of events from story arcs as essential as Grant Morrison's New X-Men. You don't know shit about Wolverine or Sabretooth. Go watch some anime or something, your out of your element.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:47 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*Ignores Fist fisting Sabe's domepiece in*

Fixed

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fixed

Why do you even bother? I didn't read shit he posted. Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys are always butthurt. LOL alot of people in this post think Iron Fist wins.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:55 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Iron Fist could barely beat Creed when Sabretooth had no powers, back story or character development. Iron Fist stands no chance of beating Sabretooth in a forum match.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Why do you even bother? I didn't read shit he posted. Wolverine/Sabertooth fanboys are always butthurt. LOL alot of people in this post think Iron Fist wins.

A lot = You and two of the top trolls of KMC. That's an elite pedigree.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:56 PM
Starscream M

A lot = You and two of the top trolls of KMC. That's an elite pedigree.
I also agree that iron fist wins no expression

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:01 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Starscream M

And the winners circle grows! HP, two trolls and Master Bruce. cool

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:03 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Iron Fist could barely beat Creed when Sabretooth had no powers, back story or character development. Iron Fist stands no chance of beating Sabretooth in a forum match.
I've never understood this among Wolverine fans.

How exactly does them not revealing all at the time mean he didn't have the powers? And even if, wouldn't that mean it's retconned into him having the powers at the time?

Unless this happened at a time when Sabretooth inexplicably had all his powers removed...

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:04 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

And the winners circle grows! HP, two trolls and Master Bruce. cool
actually nm, didnt see creed has admantium in this thread.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:04 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah, just like back when Doctor Doom totally admitted Kang was his superior, just because it was back in the day doesn't mean it was retconned shifty

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:06 PM
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Starscream M

Lol anyone who disagrees is a troll....lol

People who think Iron Fist wins

Mindset
Seven Shackles
Sr J-bieb
Daredevil 1
Bently
Buster 1
Strarscream M

Yes because we all don't sleep with a wolverine blanky and nightlight we are all trolls. laughing

LOL I didn't even mean to read his post it was an accident, but it was hillarious. You don't agree with me so the whole board is trolls. laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:07 PM
Mindset

How exactly does them not revealing all at the time mean he didn't have the powers? And even if, wouldn't that mean it's retconned into him having the powers at the time?

Unless this happened at a time when Sabretooth inexplicably had all his powers removed...
Listen noob, Sabretooth didn't even have a back story!

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:08 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Being given powers later doesn't mean that Iron Fist retroactively beat Sabretooth with all his powers intact, it means that those early fights are dated and irrelevant due to a retcon.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:09 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Being given powers later doesn't mean that Iron Fist retroactively beat Sabretooth with all his powers intact, it means that those early fights are dated and irrelevant due to a retcon.
So the retcon deleted his history of fights against Fist then, is what you're saying?

Scans?

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:10 PM
Hyperion Prime

So all that time Sabertooth was just a normal guy with no powers, until they stated he had powers. laughing

Old Post May 15th, 2011 05:11 PM