KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs Thor (blood and Thunder) h2h/melee fight

Onslaught vs Thor (blood and Thunder) h2h/melee fight
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

If you substituted Thor in for the Hulk, he would accomplish what Hulk was able to. I would not however be surprised if that Hulk was physically stronger than even Blood and Thunder Thor. Likely the third strongest incarnation of the Hulk behind War and World Breaker.

For the record, Onslaught would beat the mindless Hulk even in this scenario imo. He IIRC was manhandling the Hulk. Of course, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets and all that jazz.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 19th, 2011 at 06:49 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2011 06:43 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor + Power Gem beats Onslaught's physical form.

thumb up

Old Post May 19th, 2011 06:48 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Badabing
Probably because he thought it would be an interesting match and wanted to see different opinions.

Or it's something more sinister and a plot against you, Carver.
I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods!

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 19th, 2011 06:51 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Or it's something more sinister and a plot against you, Carver.

Hhhmmm... good point.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2011 06:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Onslaught does not lose in this scenario

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 19th, 2011 07:36 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by carver9
Hhhmmm... good point.
So Carver does Onslaught beat PG Thor in this fight.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 19th, 2011 07:40 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If you substituted Thor in for the Hulk, he would accomplish what Hulk was able to. I would not however be surprised if that Hulk was physically stronger than even Blood and Thunder Thor. Likely the third strongest incarnation of the Hulk behind War and World Breaker.

For the record, Onslaught would beat the mindless Hulk even in this scenario imo. He IIRC was manhandling the Hulk. Of course, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets and all that jazz.

Hhhmmm... I thought you had a lil bias up in ya... I guess I was wrong. Just remember what Hulk and Onslaught punches were doing during their fight. Pip alone with all of the other people that were in that room during Thanos and Thor fight would have been in space or somewhere floating around from the shockwaves of Onslaught and Hulks fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hhhmmm... I thought you had a lil bias up in ya... I guess I was wrong. Just remember what Hulk and Onslaught punches were doing during their fight. Pip alone with all of the other people that were in that room during Thanos and Thor fight would have been in space or somewhere floating around from the shockwaves of Onslaught and Hulks fight.

Contrary to popular believe, I don't dislike the Hulk. I just hate the stupidity some of his fans exude. To be fair, that can be said to about fans of every character more or less.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:03 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Contrary to popular believe, I don't dislike the Hulk. I just hate the stupidity some of his fans exude. To be fair, that can be said to about fans of every character more or less.
you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:06 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ hereeeeee we go

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:08 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Starscream M

I'm a let this slide.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:11 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Rage is saving energy for arguing against Superman, all-out Thor's true, on panel, superior.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:12 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I'm a let this slide.
you know it's true though.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:14 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Nihilist
I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods!
laughing out loud
Hhhmmm... good point.
Why don't you challenge Rage to a battlezone match?

Oh, I forgot...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

laughing out loud Why don't you challenge Rage to a battlezone match?

Oh, I forgot...
yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:50 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Okay, I challenge you to a Hulk vs. Thor battle zone Starscream. Pick a date, and I'll change my schedule just for you. I don't have anything important besides two exams and they're both in the morning.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 08:59 PM
Starscream M

Okay, I challenge you to a Hulk vs. Thor battle zone Starscream. Pick a date, and I'll change my schedule just for you. I don't have anything important besides two exams and they're both in the morning.
no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

my contention with you has always been that imo Marvel INTENDS hulk to be more powerful than thor

I don't see much point in battlezoning Marvel's intent

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:07 PM
Nihilist

Did anyone just hear Brucies balls just get sucked up by his Vag?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:08 PM
h1a8

Thor could probably break through the armor only after whirling the hammer for awhile. But in a h2h melee fight (no hammer or whirling one for a long time even if there is one) Thor should get stomped hard.
Now if Onslaught allowed Thor to increase his power to near his levels then Thor has a chance (doesn't mean he will still win though).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:26 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote