KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs Thor (blood and Thunder) h2h/melee fight

Onslaught vs Thor (blood and Thunder) h2h/melee fight
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Thor stomps.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

At best Thor stalemates... At worst Thor loses

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:51 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
So Carver does Onslaught beat PG Thor in this fight.

Galactus couldn't beat Thor in a physical fight in this situation.

Do you know what the PG is?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2011 10:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

F*cking lol, that not what I asked..yes or no

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:14 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic)
What BZ are you talking about? You showed up days after it began with some weak excuses and then never posted again. DDD won by default.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:20 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

you just hate the way hulk is portrayed relative to thor...ie his superior

Hulk is not portrayed as Thors superior in anyway whatsover.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:23 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

[QUOTE=13379874]Originally posted by Starscream M
[B]no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

my contention with you has always been that imo Marvel INTENDS hulk to be more powerful than thor

Stronger then thor yes. More powerful, i dont think so. If thor fights smart he can win. Only issue i have with PG thor is thor dont tap into the amp as well as other characters like thanos.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:32 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Hulk is not portrayed as Thors superior in anyway whatsover.

If he thinks Hulk is Thor superior, DEAL WITH IT. If you think Thor is Hulk superior, fine. He along with others also think Hulk is>Thor. Its your personal opinion if he isn't. You don't even read anything involving Hulk so stop debating topics regarding him.

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by zeel
[QUOTE=13379874]Originally posted by Starscream M
[B]no, I don't disagree with you that theoretically, based on powerset, thor is more powerful than hulk

my contention with you has always been that imo Marvel INTENDS hulk to be more powerful than thor

Stronger then thor yes. More powerful, i dont think so. If thor fights smart he can win. Only issue i have with PG thor is thor dont tap into the amp as well as other characters like thanos.

I agree with this, if Thor fought smart, he could beat Hulk. Hell, if Thor fought smart, he can beat a lot of people. In a fist fight, I would put WWHulk leagues above Thor and put Thor and Savage physically around the same level (until Savage gets pissed).

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:39 PM
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by carver9
If he thinks Hulk is Thor superior, DEAL WITH IT. If you think Thor is Hulk superior, fine. He along with others also think Hulk is>Thor. Its your personal opinion if he isn't. You don't even read anything involving Hulk so stop debating topics regarding him.

Stop being a hypocrite and a dick. You try and correct me all the time. Even when I have an opinion. I read Hulk all the time only reason I didn't get it yesterday was because they were out of it. I want to see Betty and Tyrannus beat the shit out of so called WBH. I did buy the more superior Red Hulk book though.

Regular Thor>Hulk
wm/pg Thor >> WBH

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:48 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

yeah, my opponent might chicken out on me again roll eyes (sarcastic)
Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 01:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Onslaught stomps.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:05 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
laughing laughing laughing

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you kidding ? You had extension after extension without even so much as one post backing up your case. I don't think you should do battlezones you don't know enough about any of the characters.

are you ready to BZ Starhawk vs Sentry yet?

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:26 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wow.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 20th, 2011 02:35 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by Nihilist
Did anyone just hear Brucies balls just get sucked up by his Vag?
laughing laughing

Old Post May 20th, 2011 03:54 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

It is a rare day that I agree with quan.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 04:02 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by inimalist
are you ready to BZ Starhawk vs Sentry yet?
Tbh I forgot all about it.

Old Post May 20th, 2011 06:57 AM
h1a8

You guys do know that Thor doesn't have his hammer in this fight right?
And that Onslaught was able to penetrate Juggs with such ease while Thor and all of his might could only manage to tickle Juggs.
That alone tells you that Onslaught is magnitudes above Thor. And Thor doesn't have the hammer? You guys kidding me?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 20th, 2011 07:04 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by h1a8
You guys do know that Thor doesn't have his hammer in this fight right?
And that Onslaught was able to penetrate Juggs with such ease while Thor and all of his might could only manage to tickle Juggs.
That alone tells you that Onslaught is magnitudes above Thor. And Thor doesn't have the hammer? You guys kidding me?

True... Onslaught would just as easily bust up Thor as he would superman.
... beer

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 20th, 2011 09:28 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote