KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon's Dogma

Dragon's Dogma
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like its worth playing this game, 8.5/10 in Gameinformer.

Old Post May 16th, 2012 04:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Ok this game will literally drive you crazy I'm a lvl 32 sorcerer with 3 pawns 32archer 31mage 31 sorcerer I just had a random boss battle against a dragon it lasted for 1 hour the dragon can basically 2 shot me the AI is retarded if one of the pawns goes down the others will automatically pick him up and he will run towards you get ass whopped in the process cause only you can revive your partners sometimes they are just simply dumb and dont attack the boss had 8 bars of health and my basic attack did no damage to him so I had to use some of the powerful spells(Missing like 2 from all of them) which takes about 15 seconds to charge and it will only take away 1/3 of 1 pf its heatlh bar while I had to run around picking up my partners so they could keep him busy during this fight I had to use 38 herbs(health recovery1/3 of health each).Oh and the boss can cancel out your spells for 1 minute making you unable to cast it so you cant really hurt it also when it sets off from ground to air which is basically the only time you can charge your spells does a knock back canceling out your spell.

Bankai.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 05:21 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The game must have indeed driven you crazy, as you seem you have lost the ability to type properly. Ever heard of commas, bro?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on May 24th, 2012 at 07:15 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2012 07:10 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The game must have indeed driven you crazy, as you seem you have lost the ability to type properly. Every heard of commas, bro?
*Ever

Old Post May 24th, 2012 07:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Reported for editing quotes have fun being banned troll

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 24th, 2012 07:16 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The game must have indeed driven you crazy, as you seem you have lost the ability to type properly. Ever heard of commas, bro?

Wtf does that have to do with the game?

Bankai.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 09:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I loled.

Old Post May 25th, 2012 05:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Just when the DLC fiasco was about to blow over, Capcom is now viewed as a bully to one of it's employees and she has filed a lawsuit against the greedy company after being harassed enough to the point she attempted to commit suicide:

http://kotaku.com/5911353/japanese-...tempted-suicide

Where are Japan's hardcore anti-bullying ads when you need 'em?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 25th, 2012 07:17 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 12:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Just when the DLC fiasco was about to blow over, Capcom is now viewed as a bully to one of it's employees and she has filed a lawsuit against the greedy company after being harassed enough to the point she attempted to commit suicide:

http://kotaku.com/5911353/japanese-...tempted-suicide

Where are Japan's hardcore anti-bullying ads when you need 'em?
I would believe that if Japanese people didn't seem prone to suicide. That seems to be their answer to everything.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 05:16 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So far I'm liking this title. Capcom did a good job.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:08 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Capcom's pulled another Marvel vs Capcom 3 situation

re-releasing this game as Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...parate-DLC.html

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

**** Capcom.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:49 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Surprised that they haven't pulled this shit with Resident Evil just to piss off the Resi fans.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:53 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I should be so lucky.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So Dark Arisen is out and there's problems

Title Update Corrupting Some Dragon's Dogma and Dark Arisen Save Files

Capcom's Solution

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregama...dogma-save-data

Old Post May 1st, 2013 09:48 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I know that this title was commented on long ago, but I've finally gotten around to playing Dark Arisen, and I must say, it's effing great! It has the feel of Skyrim meets LOTR, with its deep dungeons that progressively become more difficult as you delve ever deeper. I just fought an undead Dragon, and I can't remember when the last time I had so much fun in a video game. Anyone that has not played the game should give it a once over. Wow they even have rotten meat that you can use as bait to make Hell Hounds, Super Ogres, or other OP monsters appear in some sneak attack fashion. Very excited about this one.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wow I just fought a Minotaur and got wasted, he hits hard as hell with that hammer.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:40 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Have you fought Death yet? He's VERY OP.

EDIT: Don't try to grapple him.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Mar 31st, 2014 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 04:44 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Just got my hands on Dark Arisen gonna pop it in after finishing Dark Souls 2.

I loved this game have a lvl 127 Sorcerer it has the most badass magic visiuals ever.
All of the spells look awesome the tornado,meteor,ice pillars....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 11:38 AM