KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

I don't care! Rand thinks back at Burke. I want the secrets of the Force that you hold in there with you in that tiny pyramid of yours!

What has Rand learned from the Holocron so far?

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 4th, 2011 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2011 07:47 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Lord Burke has been strangely quiet on teaching you anything about the Dark Side.

You haven't earned what you seek! The Dark Side helps those who help themselves.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

What HAS it done then?

I intend to! I have come to the limits of my power as a Jedi Master. It is time to expand my horizons to those of the Dark Side of the Force. I know I can become more powerful than ever through its use. Just tell me how!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 03:17 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Burke has teased you with some historical knowledge of the Sith and bragged about some of the horrible things he did to people during his lifetime, and even more awful things that he taught others to do. Powers that the Jedi would never let you learn!

You are a Jedi Master. You know what it takes to fall to the Dark Side. Maybe you have brushed with it before or watched another succumb to it. You just have to take the plunge yourself...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 03:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I WANT to. I just need to figure out how I can do so.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 02:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That is not my problem.

Someone is coming, Rand.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 07:26 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will shut Burke out of his mind and turn off the Holocron before anyone sees him.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 11:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That will be a Willpower check to push the Dark Lord out of your head.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 03:57 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will concentrate and clear the Dark Lord from his mind, so that he can explain himself to whomever finds him in a moment.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 07:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Two successes will be enough. You imagine it was much harder to keep the REAL Lord Burke out of one's mind... but the Holocron is just an echo of the Sith Lord. The darkness clouding your mind is lifted.

Foghren turns the corner around one of the many shelves.

"Master Rand?" asks Foghren. "There you are. Master Vera said I'd find you here."

He looks past you at the Holocron.

"What are you doing?"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 07:45 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Ah, Foghren," Rand says. "I thought you were preparing for the journey to Lahsbane? I was just wandering the Archives, looking for further information on Lahsbane."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 05:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh," Foghren says. "Good thinking, Master. Is there anything we should be wary of when we arrive? Aside from the troublemakers we're being sent to handle."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 04:30 PM
General Zink
Bane

Instead of trying to prove himself to his student, Rand decides to be pretentious and wise in front of Foghren.

"All in due time, my apprentice," Rand says. "Have you prepared yourself for the journey there?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 02:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm ALWAYS prepared, Master," Foghren says confidently. "I have everything I'll ever need. My sabers and my wits."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 02:13 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Sometimes more than that is needed," Rand says. "But not this time, I don't think. We'll see what Lahsbane has in store from us. It'll lead to somewhere else, I'm sure of that."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 07:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I believe you, Master," Foghren says.

Is there anything else you want to do before the trip to Lahsbane?

How are you getting there?

-

Also, since Rand had not become involved with the Mecrossans prior to his fall to the Dark Side...

Please pick three Merits.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 08:09 PM
General Zink
Bane

Hmm. I will have to think about that.

Rand will request an official Jedi transport to take them to Lahsbane. There is nothing further he'd like to do.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 02:32 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand has always been well-connected.

He has a Contact with one of the Jedi that helps maintain the Jedi Archives. Not with Jocasta Nu herself, though. The Jedi is named Yorlo Vin, a Scholar.

He has a Contact in the Senate, Senator Rodd of Fondor. He is from the Tapani sector, where the Mecrossans operate from, and Rand has done some work in the area before and made the acquaintance of the Senator.

He has an Ally from Glee Anslem, a Nautolan from his homeworld and part of the leadership's private guard. Rand uses him to maintain connection with his homeworld. The Nautolan is a soldier named Asar.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! Looks like Rand has lots of bridges to burn when he goes all megalomaniac.

In any case, official transportation is provided! Along with a pair of Republic pilots to operate it. The ship is just fueling up when you arrive at the nearest starport to the Jedi Temple.

You are not the only one there, however. A short, furry creature in a lavish cloak is watching the flight crew get the ship ready for its journey.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 03:42 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand frowns when he sees the small furry thing standing in his way. The only reason he knows it is sentient is its clothing.

"To whom do I owe the pleasure of delaying my flight?" Rand asks, trying to put on a sarcastic but good-humored air. He Scans whoever this is as he addresses him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 04:00 AM