KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 4

Halo 4
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wonder what the multiplayer will be like in this. Here's to hoping that during a match, the game won't pause for a long ass period because somebody decided to wuss out like in Halo Reach. Also hoping for vehicle improvements and by improvements, I don't mean nerfing the hell out of them (again, just like in Reach).

They were necessary nerfs IMO, for the most part. What I'm wondering about though is if the multiplayer's going to have any kind of armor abilities like Reach. By that I mean like new ones, and if they're gonna be bitched about as much as Armor Lock was. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 03:32 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
They were necessary nerfs IMO, for the most part. What I'm wondering about though is if the multiplayer's going to have any kind of armor abilities like Reach. By that I mean like new ones, and if they're gonna be bitched about as much as Armor Lock was. laughing out loud

Well IMO, I don't think the nerfs were necessary. I believe they're gonna bring back the jetpack and I hope they upgrade it to make it look like you're flying Iron Man-style. That would help ease the pain in players when somebody beats them to a Banshee. I don't think any other armor ability could gain as much infamy as the Armor Lock unless there's going to be an armor ability that returns fire. Imagine how many sniper users would be pissed if such a thing was made.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 03:49 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Well maybe they deserve having their shots returned back at them if they do absolutely nothing but camp. Then they'd actually have more to watch out for..

How was the tank nerf in Reach unnecessary?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jun 7th, 2011 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Snipers should camp though....it is what the weapon does. I still hate camping snipers but that is why I try to get the sniper and kill them.

As for the tank nerf...while I think it IS stupid that you can't get out if you are boarded...the tank is still overpowered as ****. It should be too...being a tank n' all of that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

lol Well maybe they deserve having their shots returned back at them if they do absolutely nothing but camp. Then they'd actually have more to watch out for..

How was the tank nerf in Reach unnecessary?

I am offended by this sir. I use the sniper every once and awhile and am good with it and the price of doing so is patience which you seem to lack. If it makes you feel any better, I don't mostly use the sniper rifle anyways and mostly go for the Banshee. I am a beast with that. In most of my matches, the entire opposing team would make it their main objective to shoot me down. I haven't seen people act so mad like that in awhile, it makes me laugh.

I think it's bullcrap that a group of DMR users can destroy a Wraith. Those weapons are so frikkin annoying every time I jump into those things.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:32 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Wow, I just now got onboard the Halo train with Reach, so this is amazing. Remakes of the older games would be so awesome too cuz I've become a graphics whore.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 06:32 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Snipers should camp though....it is what the weapon does. I still hate camping snipers but that is why I try to get the sniper and kill them.

As for the tank nerf...while I think it IS stupid that you can't get out if you are boarded...the tank is still overpowered as ****. It should be too...being a tank n' all of that.

Fair enough.

Yeah, that's true. Admittedly though, it is kinda silly how even sniper rifle shots can make a tank freakin' explode now, but yeah. Not being able to get out while boarded is prolly the worst most annoying part.

I am offended by this sir. I use the sniper every once and awhile and am good with it and the price of doing so is patience which you seem to lack. If it makes you feel any better, I don't mostly use the sniper rifle anyways and mostly go for the Banshee. I am a beast with that. In most of my matches, the entire opposing team would make it their main objective to shoot me down. I haven't seen people act so mad like that in awhile, it makes me laugh.

I think it's bullcrap that a group of DMR users can destroy a Wraith. Those weapons are so frikkin annoying every time I jump into those things.

I lack patience? Based on what?

Agreed on that 2nd part.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 07:25 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow people are behind the times

theres a trailer now

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 08:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I saw that and shit my pants.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 08:40 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Scythe
I saw that and shit my pants.

Not for real...... i hope.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 08:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not for real...... i hope.

Metaphorically, of course! Hehehe....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 08:46 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow people are behind the times

theres a trailer now

Which was shown under spotlight of the 360 dashboard, so I didn't really feel the need to post it here. Plus we were talking about it already in this thread...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

In otherwise can't be ****ed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 10:01 AM
Morridini
Morridini

The controls have always been the thing stopping me from truly enjoying Halo. So will only be interested in this one if they completely redo the controls, bash CoD as much as you want to, but their controls work.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 11:16 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I feel the controls work for Halo as well.

There two completely different games. I don't know if CoD controls would necessarily work with Halo.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 12:28 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Having not bought a Halo game since Halo, which I never finished, maybe I'll give this a try.

Probably not though.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 01:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Keep CoD out of my Halo.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 7th, 2011 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So it's mastercheif vs The death star I see, he's all like thats no moon...thats a space station

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 08:33 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I lack patience? Based on what?

Based on you saying you hate camping.

quote:
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Keep CoD out of my Halo.

QFT.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 10:16 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Based on you saying you hate camping.

I hate people who do nothing but camp and snipe. Big difference.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 10:48 PM