KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Life Debt

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Life Debt
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The Friends give you a "Yeah, yeah, whatever," response. But Ryrik agrees with you and says the Trandoshans wouldn't be welcome under those circumstances.

The Trandoshans have finished their meals and are leaving.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 03:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin makes a mental note to keep tabs on them once they get to Kashyyyk.

Vera will ask the Friends to excuse her and tells them she will keep in touch about the raptor issue. She returns back to Kor Valter and tells him about the raptor issue.

"What do you make of it?" she asks.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 12:29 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I may be worth looking into while I'm on Kashyyyk," Valter says. "There is much to see on that world, and I don't want to be tied down by one thing."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 12:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"There could be some merit to helping resolve that problem," Vera-Kin says. "I don't travel for the sights and sounds. I like to help where I can, when I can. This might be something I can help with. Though personally, unless the Circle is right about the raptors being intelligent, I think the Wookiees are in the right."

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 01:57 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"That's awfully altruistic of you," Valter says. "But whether the Wookiees are right or not, it's their world. And Wookiees don't take kindly to being told that they're wrong."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 12:27 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Btw I want to change CoC on Vera's sheet to 10,000 Bolts.

"We'll see if it comes to that," Vera-Kin says. "Let's hope they take it well if it does."

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 06:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Done.

"I find it unlikely..." Valter says.

The ship's captain reports that the transport is approaching Kashyyyk and that everyone should return to their bunks to strap in for the final approach.

"I will see you again," Valter says, rising to leave.

The other passengers are returning as instructed.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 06:21 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will do that, then, since she is losing the option of talking to interesting people in the mess hall. She will meditate for the brief moment she has before the ship lands on Kashyyyk.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 04:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You don't have a terrible amount of time, but you manage a few moments of quiet meditation before the captain announces that the ship has entered Kashyyyk's atmosphere. The old transport shudders a bit as it passes through.

Shortly after, the transport is settling down on a landing pad built into the trunk of an ancient Wroshyr tree! These trees are simply massive in scale, large enough to host entire Wookiee villages. This petrified trunk is part of a grove, with bridges connecting the villages.

Unlike the coastal area seen in Revenge of the Sith, this area of Kashyyyk is a deeply forested region.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 04:46 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will grab her pack and head out to collect her weapons before she departs onto the surface. She will see where the other passengers are going.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 04:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Everyone disperses from the ship at roughly the same time you do! Though it appears the only people securing weapons from the ship's hold are the Brosh Brothers. They slink away from the platform shortly after.

Kor Valter has rented a loader droid to carry his luggage from the ship to his accomodations. He waves for you to come over.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:30 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will wander over, her miniature holdout pistol strapped to her hip and her lightsabers tucked away under her cloak.

"We have arrived," Vera-Kin says. "What will you do now that you're here?"

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 09:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I will go to my hotel and get some rest before I begin my sight-seeing," Valter says. "And yourself?"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 05:24 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I don't have any lodgings yet," Vera-Kin says. "So I'll have to find one before I do any resting."

Nice trick.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 02:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Nonsense!" Valter says. "I can find you a room at my hotel. I insist."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 03:27 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I can hardly afford a room," Vera-Kin says. "My funds are meager."

Nice trick.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 05:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'll see if I can work out something for you, then," says Valter. "Here is my contact frequency, should you decide to take me up on the offer. Feel free to keep in touch with me while you're on Kashyyyk. I'd be very interested to hear about your doings."

He hands you a thin card made of durable glass, with a holographic image imprinted. It is his business card.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 02:47 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will examine the business card before tucking it into her robes.

"I appreciate the offer, whether I accept it or not," Vera-Kin says. "You will certainly hear from me, either way."

Nice trick.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 05:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It reads:

Valter Benebel, Kor of Valtraxa

It leaves his contact frequency and the location of his estate on Valtraxa.

"I look forward to it," the Kor says. "Enjoy your time here."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 05:56 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I will, thank you," Vera-Kin says.

Does she know of Valtraxa?

Nice trick.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 01:28 AM