KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs King Thor

HP Doomsday vs King Thor
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I tend to ignore trolls but...

WTF?

The only little thing a megalomaniac like Thanos would call "Mount Thanos" is... and you are on top of it? Jesus, disgusting.
You say you ignore trolls but the only reason you responded was to flame me. I asked a legit question here on how DD wins or what you were basing it off of. Can you ask the question or can't you ?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
You say you ignore trolls but the only reason you responded was to flame me. I asked a legit question here on how DD wins or what you were basing it off of. Can you ask the question or can't you ?

You are trolling because you know what he is basing it off of.

He said, DD adapts and wins.

What could he possibly be basing that off of? Could it be the Hunter prey comics?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 08:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
You are trolling because you know what he is basing it off of.

He said, DD adapts and wins.

What could he possibly be basing that off of? Could it be the Hunter prey comics?
DD has never been able to evolve past physical force. Ever. There's always been a level which can damage him and though he can adapt his body past certain attacks he's never been able to evolve past physical force or power, ever.

By his logic you can say DD adapts and beats anyone but if you don't have any evidence to support him evolving past a King Thor like being you have nothing.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by quanchi112
DD has never been able to evolve past physical force. Ever. There's always been a level which can damage him and though he can adapt his body past certain attacks he's never been able to evolve past physical force or power, ever.

Logic would follow that DD does indeed evolve in response to physical force. Not past physical force, mind you, but in response. The same way he evolves in response to an energy blast. There's always someone bigger and badder who'll take him to school.

Now, eventually DD would evolve beyond King Thor's abilities. Does that happen on the first run? No, probably not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:12 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Cogito
Logic would follow that DD does indeed evolve in response to physical force. Not past physical force, mind you, but in response. The same way he evolves in response to an energy blast. There's always someone bigger and badder who'll take him to school.

Now, eventually DD would evolve beyond King Thor's abilities. Does that happen on the first run? No, probably not.
Then you agree King Thor wins. Great.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:16 PM
paladius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 27th, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:22 PM
paladius is currently offline Click here to Send paladius a Private Message Find more posts by paladius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He lost his arm after fighting Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat bereft of the Odinforce. Logan just cut his arm badly, but didn't cut it off.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by paladius
king thor got his arm choped off by wolverine and was bleeding after captain america smashed his face with his shield, DD murders him
He had the odinforce cut off from him or is this another example of screw the context.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:27 PM
Silent Master

king thor got his arm choped off by wolverine and was bleeding after captain america smashed his face with his shield, DD murders him

Wolverine didn't chop of KT's arm, and he was cut off from the Odin-power when Cap hit him, which BTW was after being in a fight with Hulk/Thing.

BTW, Thor's arm was removed during the Hulk/Thing fight,

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paladius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 27th, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:31 PM
paladius is currently offline Click here to Send paladius a Private Message Find more posts by paladius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

you see on 1 pannel wolverine cutting his arm and thor holding it in pain the next pannel you him missing an arm? like i said wolverine cut off his arm.... or would you like to believe thing and hulk were able to rip his arm with physical force? which is lamer then getting it cuy by the way

Do you want the scans?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

you see on 1 pannel wolverine cutting his arm and thor holding it in pain the next pannel you him missing an arm? like i said wolverine cut off his arm.... or would you like to believe thing and hulk were able to rip his arm with physical force? which is lamer then getting it cuy by the way

No, he didn't...Thor was shown having both arms after getting cut by Wolverine, he wasn't shown as missing the arm until after the Hulk/Thing fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paladius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:35 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

YES PLEASE

One moment.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:35 PM
paladius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

maybe i dont remeber the scans correctly i would like to see them, but even if thats the case its still very lame to get your arm turn off by freakin thing and hulk Lol thats pathetic
How is it lame to get your arm ripped off by the hulk with help in an all ditch effort to kill you while separating you from the odinforce.....?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:37 PM
paladius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 27th, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:41 PM
Naija boy

KT wrecks him

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:42 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

because its lame to get turn apart by freakin heralds
Thor without the odinforce is on Hulk's level. LOL.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:46 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

(please log in to view the image)

Here, Logan swipes Thor's arm, but his arm is still very much attached. In the same scene we also see Dr. Strange place a trinket around Thor's neck just as he finishes obliterating Wolverine. Keep this in mind.

Strange cuts off King Thor from the Odinforce, which effectively brings him back to his Classic Thor levels and at this point in time, he's also unworthy of Mjolnir. This is also where Hulk and Thing come into play.

After hours of extending combat and losing his injured arm and an eye alike, Thor emerges victorious over Hulk and Thing in unarmed physical combat.

Cap swings in and attacks Thor.

Balder gets killed by Loki...

...who winds up removing the trinket Strange placed over King Thor, restoring his connection to the Odinforce as he burns straight through Cap and his shield.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:47 PM