KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain

Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain
Started by: 003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain

A few ideas I had.

Peter Cushing
Lee Van Cleef
Yul Brynner
Laurence Olivier

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 03:06 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Sir Alec Guiness would have been great.Too bad he got passed up.He was always known as the chameleon in hollywood because in all his movies,you would have to look very closely to find him cause he always looked and sounded different most the time from his other movies.an amazing actor.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 10:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Pete Posthlewaite would have made an amazing villain.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 01:01 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 003
A few ideas I had.

Peter Cushing
Lee Van Cleef
Yul Brynner
Laurence Olivier

dont know who those actors Lee Van Cleef or Yul Brynner are but yeah since i mentioned Alec Guiness and Peter Cushing from star wars as well was mentioned,Cushing would have been great as well and thats a no brainer that Olivier would also since he is considered the greatest actor in the world.Matter of fact before i saw that you listed him,i was just about to mention him myself.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 07:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Re: Re: Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain

Originally posted by Mr Parker
dont know who those actors Lee Van Cleef or Yul Brynner are but yeah since i mentioned Alec Guiness and Peter Cushing from star wars as well was mentioned,Cushing would have been great as well and thats a no brainer that Olivier would also since he is considered the greatest actor in the world.Matter of fact before i saw that you listed him,i was just about to mention him myself.

How the hell can you not know who Lee Van Cleef or Yul Brynner are? They are two of the biggest names from the Western genre.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 08:05 PM
Mr Parker

Re: Re: Re: Deceased actors who could have played a Bond villain

Originally posted by 003
How the hell can you not know who Lee Van Cleef or Yul Brynner are? They are two of the biggest names from the Western genre.

Dont know.guess I just havent been watching the right movies..Its been so long since i Olivier in one and only seen a couple of his that I cant even remember what he looks like.guess I will have to watch more of his especially since he is considered the greatest actor in the world.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 06:12 PM
HeavySet

Peter Cushing
Heath Ledger
Richard Burton
Richard Harris

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 02:53 PM
HeavySet is currently offline Click here to Send HeavySet a Private Message Find more posts by HeavySet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blanket

I will probably get flamed for this but, I think Caesar Romaro would have made a great villain.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 02:09 PM
Blanket is currently offline Click here to Send Blanket a Private Message Find more posts by Blanket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote