KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

Official Trailer

Man, this is shaping up to be everything I hoped it would be. Garfield made a pretty good Peter Parker from what little I saw there, and I'm liking Emma Stone as Gwen. It looks like chemistry between the two will be great! I can live with the origin story too, as long as they have a reason for it. It seems like there's going to be a lot of mystery surrounding Peters parents, and this movie and future installments will probably tie into it.

I'm also liking the grittier feel Peters world has. It should serve well to contrast with a (hopefully) wisecracking Spidey. Only thing is, that costume has yet to grow on me. Still, color me pretty hyped for this. Looking forward to seeing the Lizard!

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jul 20th, 2011 10:27 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

well it seems they are going to touch on his parents being spies.....or maybe they just got in over there heads about something lol

trailer was pretty cool but i dis-like the costume.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 01:50 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I dislike the dude's ****ing hair. Seriously, what the ****.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 01:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I dislike the dude's ****ing hair. Seriously, what the ****.

It's called "Vampire Chic"

it's all the rage now

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 04:01 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Garfeild looks more like 'Peter Parker' than maguire did

Stone looks hot

the costume is a bit weird though

the origin better not be too long

Last edited by ankur29 on Jul 21st, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:21 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer was boring, hopefully the second one won't be...

the cgi should be good..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Emma Stone looks freakin perfect in that picture above....Wow!

I always had a crush on her but now. Schawingggggg! She said on TV she was born a natural blond.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 05:20 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope we get to see some good banter from this Peter Parker.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 10:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Kazenji
Hope we get to see some good banter from this Peter Parker.

Precisely. If he goes all Emo/Dark/Cullen/Tobey in this I'm gonna be pissed.

Kids get their parents to buy the merchandising. And the kids like a funny/confident Spidey.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:20 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The first person scene is gonna look sick in 3D! If they're gonna make a game it should be like that and played on a 3D screen. Does whatever a spider can. big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 06:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RollerCoaster

I have a faith in the movie as well as reasons for that wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 05:51 PM
RollerCoaster is currently offline Click here to Send RollerCoaster a Private Message Find more posts by RollerCoaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by SamZED
The first person scene is gonna look sick in 3D! If they're gonna make a game it should be like that and played on a 3D screen. Does whatever a spider can. big grin

I'm 90% sure that the First-Person scene was made specifically for the trailer and not going to be in the movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 05:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by SamZED

I saw the trailer on the big screen, with Captain America. On a computer monitor it looked too video game-like; on the movie screen I was getting vertigo with the 3D!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 04:59 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Official Trailer

Man, this is shaping up to be everything I hoped it would be. Garfield made a pretty good Peter Parker from what little I saw there, and I'm liking Emma Stone as Gwen. It looks like chemistry between the two will be great! I can live with the origin story too, as long as they have a reason for it. It seems like there's going to be a lot of mystery surrounding Peters parents, and this movie and future installments will probably tie into it.

I'm also liking the grittier feel Peters world has. It should serve well to contrast with a (hopefully) wisecracking Spidey. Only thing is, that costume has yet to grow on me. Still, color me pretty hyped for this. Looking forward to seeing the Lizard!

while I am elated beyond words that true spidey fans who hated those man-spider movies of Rami's,that phony neautered version of Raimi's are FINALLY getting to see SPIDER-MAN on screen-im serious,just the other day someone at work was talking about that movie saying-"I swear if he does this again in the movie,I am walking out."

He of course was holding his arm out imitating organics,and others reacted saying -same here,me too.true story from true spidey fans,I swear on my mothers grave I did not make any of this up.,,and am also elated that they have gwen stacy in the film as well and this director cast someone with REAL blond hair,this costume has yet to grow on me either.I hate those black eye lens,why couldnt they use the same ones from before? mad

I just hope they dont have Gwen say that she has known peter since grade school.it was that kind of crap that ruined the other movies.I also wish he would get in that ring fight again,the first one disgraced the comics with his reason for letting the burgler go.Hope we dont have the spider run off without dying either or have another joke of a fight with flash thompson where he showed off his inhuman strength that the whole school would have figured out that peter parker and spiderman were the same person.Just hope this film doesnt repeat THOSE kinds of mistakes the other films made.I just hope to god,those people are correct,that this movie does for spiderman what Batman Begins did for Batman.Redeemed the character and the comics.Stone looks like the perfect Gorgeous Gwendy.I am optimistic that they will get it right this time.the fact that they got his character right and are using the mechs and have Gwen in the film makes me very optimisitic they WILL get it right this time.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 25th, 2011 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 06:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Using the Lizard as the Villain and making his own web-shooters is what I would have loved from the first Spiderman movie. Unfortunately I think its too soon for a reboot.

No one at my work place understands why theres a reboot already.. And I can understand their confusion.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 11:55 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

wanna talk about so soon look at how batman is getting rebooted right after The Dark Knight Rises. lol

but i agree with your statements.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 02:32 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Emma looks hot as Gwen.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 10:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
wanna talk about so soon look at how batman is getting rebooted right after The Dark Knight Rises. lol

but i agree with your statements.

What nonsense are you spouting?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 06:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by LanceWindu
What nonsense are you spouting?

yeah whats this nonsense you are talking about on batman being rebooted after Dark Knight? roll eyes (sarcastic) I also agree though,it really sucks they are rebooting it so soon,makes no sense.that fact makes me cringe that they wont get it right AGAIN. mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 08:53 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The Dark Knight Rises is Nolan's last Batman movie, and Bale has insinuated he won't be back for more without Nolan. It's conceivable that DC might try and continue it with a new director and Batman actor or throw an ass ton of cash at Bale to get him back (which I think is unlikely as he is one of the worst things about the current Bat trilogy), but with the Avengers posed to hit the box office like a world ending meteorite, the smart bet is on DC relaunching the Batman franchise with slightly more levity in away that will lead into a potential JLA movie. The sad thing is that DC and WB really don't have there shit together, so who knows what they will do without Nolan guiding the reigns.

People are not happy that the lizard apparently looks like the old 70s cartoon Lizard / the original comic book lizard, and not like he looks currently.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 10:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote