KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Anyone seen the original costume that they had for the Green Goblin for Rami's Spider-Man??

looked so good don't know why they did'nt go with it.

You got a link to the pic of it?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 05:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by steverules_2
You got a link to the pic of it?
http://www.thegeekgeneration.com/20...-test-revealed/

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 08:19 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Damn kinda wish I'd never seen it now...dissapoints me that they went with a reject power ranger

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 08:50 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Not that videogame versions really reflect on the movie counterparts but cool regardless. I definitely want a more agile and epic Spidey than the last incarnation.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

looks like the game might be a sequel to the upcoming movie.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 02:12 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 08:15 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JASON221

That's what i think too . (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 10:52 AM
JASON221 is currently offline Click here to Send JASON221 a Private Message Find more posts by JASON221 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Saw 8 mins of the film today. Spidey is pretty cocky when dealing with thugs. But what really grabbed my attention is the web shooter.
It's a weird device that looks like it's creating some kind of frequency rather than just shooting out stuff. In one shot he activates it and a it just bunches up and creates a bush made of carbon lines and links. He then proceeds to focus it into a straight blast.

I'm looking forward to this mainly because the drama looks as good as the action.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 03:57 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Damn that looked epic. Along with the Avengers and TDKR, this summer is going to be amazing. I'm hoping he does something even more epic to stop that antenna from crushing the people below though.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 05:34 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

that new trailer was sooo awesome! Before i was kinda like meh but now im excited!

as for the avengers i hear a rumor that spider-man will be mentioned or have some slight appearance or something to "canonize" spider-man in the avengers movieverse.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 06:47 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Also, it looks like they're taking the Ultimate route with Peter being seen without a mask by a bunch of people. From that trailer alone, you can see that SWAT arrests him and unmasks him, you can see him pull his mask off in the sewer which probably means that the Lizard will know who he is, and you can tell that Gwen found out he's Spiderman from their conversations.

I also like the look of the Lizard. I saw this screenshot of that scene where the Lizard tackles Spidey into the sewer water and size wise he seems to be pretty massive. His arm is the size of Spidey's torso! Someone posted a pic somewhere showing that he mutates further throughout the movie too so hopefully the end result ends up looking something like this.
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 09:57 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I honestly don't know if it would have been any better. It may be more faithful to the comic, but looked even more silly onscreen. Trying to find a logical reason for Norman Osborn, insane as he went, to put on a green mask and get all Nicholson-like from The Shining is a challenge for an audience to swallow. Maybe they should have gone with heavy makeup instead, for his goblin moods.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 10:42 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BlackZero30x

as for the avengers i hear a rumor that spider-man will be mentioned or have some slight appearance or something to "canonize" spider-man in the avengers movieverse.

Oh rly?

thats different then after all the stuff Marvel has been saying if its not Marvel Studio's then its not part of the movie universe.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 05:28 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Oh rly?

thats different then after all the stuff Marvel has been saying if its not Marvel Studio's then its not part of the movie universe.

yea but like i said it's a rumor. Although, I could see someone like tony making a joke about Spider-Man. Maybe someone reading a newspaper from the bugle that has mention of spidy. Or the rumor could be completely wrong lol

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 04:41 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Also, it looks like they're taking the Ultimate route with Peter being seen without a mask by a bunch of people. From that trailer alone, you can see that SWAT arrests him and unmasks him, you can see him pull his mask off in the sewer which probably means that the Lizard will know who he is, and you can tell that Gwen found out he's Spiderman from their conversations.

I also like the look of the Lizard. I saw this screenshot of that scene where the Lizard tackles Spidey into the sewer water and size wise he seems to be pretty massive. His arm is the size of Spidey's torso! Someone posted a pic somewhere showing that he mutates further throughout the movie too so hopefully the end result ends up looking something like this.
(please log in to view the image)

I hope your wrong that a bunch of people know who he is.That was the thing i hated so much about sm2 and how that movie was ruined for me was so many people finding out his identity in that movie.I cant bear going through that again and I sure hope your wrong that Gwen knows.The Lizard I dont mind but his friends knowing is something I have a problem with.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 05:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Looks AWSOME! This is the Spidey movie they should have made in the first place!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 09:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarryCanyon

Looks awesome and the Lizard is evolving on this movie

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 11:18 PM
HarryCanyon is currently offline Click here to Send HarryCanyon a Private Message Find more posts by HarryCanyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Mr Parker
I hope your wrong that a bunch of people know who he is.That was the thing i hated so much about sm2 and how that movie was ruined for me was so many people finding out his identity in that movie.I cant bear going through that again and I sure hope your wrong that Gwen knows.The Lizard I dont mind but his friends knowing is something I have a problem with.

Imo I feel like since its dark in that scene and peter has his enhanced spider speed that nobody will see who he is. Although it really insinuates that gwen finds out. I hope that those scenes are out of context and she doesn't

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 01:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm happy that the Lizard looks pretty old-school, versus what we're usually used to.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2012 09:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuntyBubly

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Emma looks hot as Gwen.

Ya agree with you. Emma is looking vert hot as Gwen Stacy.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 09:19 AM
BuntyBubly is currently offline Click here to Send BuntyBubly a Private Message Find more posts by BuntyBubly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote