KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wendigo fist fight

Thor vs Wendigo fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
That's Savage Hulk...Current Hulk isnt Savage. Rulk also gave Savage hell...he even killed him but Current Hulk ran through him as well. Then Banner himself stated that the Avengers, including Thor doesn't stand a chance in hell against Current Hulk.

I'm fully aware of that, but actually think about the logistics of Hulk beating Wendigo and Bi-Beast who are both at base form class 100, but in this fight they were working TOGETHER and were 1000x amped and he beat them with ease. Any way you think about it, the fight was silly.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jul 25th, 2011 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Well being bigger in size can be a negative, I wish the writer would of use their normal size with strength amp instead.

Hulk is fast brick.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:47 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by vansonbee
Well being bigger in size can be a negative, I wish the writer would of use their normal size with strength amp instead.

Hulk is fast brick.

So is Wendigo

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/.../uxm140pg07.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/.../uxm140pg08.jpg

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm fully aware of that, but actually think about the logistics of Hulk beating Wendigo and Bi-Beast who are both at base form class 100, but in this fight they were working TOGETHER and were 1000x amped and he beat them with ease. Any way you think about it, the fight was silly.

I think it just shows Hulk power level. Remember, during the beginning of the fight, Wendigo got taken out with one solid punch from the Hulk...that alone showed that it would have taken much more power to even stand q chance in a fight against him. I guess the 1000x more power they received just wasn't enough.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I think it just shows Hulk power level. Remember, during the beginning of the fight, Wendigo got taken out with one solid punch from the Hulk...that alone showed that it would have taken much more power to even stand q chance in a fight against him. I guess the 1000x more power they received just wasn't enough.

I bet your pardon? You seriously have the worst recollection of a comic than anyone on this board. I suggest you go read it again as Wendigo was NEVER taken out prior to growing , and a bit of context you missed is the Hulk sucker punched him when he wasn't looking and hit him to his knees. Wendigo with a bloody nose after the hit looked at Hulk, yelled and then grew to a giant.

Once again 1000x more powerful and with the help of a 1000x more powerful Bi-Beast. Are you actually serious you believe that fight wasn't silly? Also that was even before full world-breaker mode.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jul 25th, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Pak Equation > all

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Class 1 million ain't craps to current Hulk...especially when he took on his son who amped his physical strength to 100 TRILLION tons of force and Hulk was still tossing him around with 1 arm like he was nothing.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Someone should stop carver, seriously. This has gone too far.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:34 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I don't understand, are you agreeing with me? I'm just saying the giant size fight against Hulk can be interpreted in many ways.

Wendigo and Bi-beast being so big, they can't hit Hulk. Hulk BFR them,because he has the power to do so.

I do understand the writers are trying to beef up the Hulk, but in these debate forums, that showing can be toss out the window like I stated above.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:38 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I am.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:39 PM
carver9

I bet your pardon? You seriously have the worst recollection of a comic than anyone on this board. I suggest you go read it again as Wendigo was NEVER taken out prior to growing , and a bit of context you missed is the Hulk sucker punched him when he wasn't looking and hit him to his knees. Wendigo with a bloody nose after the hit looked at Hulk, yelled and then grew to a giant.

Once again 1000x more powerful and with the help of a 1000x more powerful Bi-Beast. Are you actually serious you believe that fight wasn't silly? Also that was even before full world-breaker mode.

Didn't see anything silly about the fight. The first punch Hulk hit Wendigo with took him completely out of the fight until he amped.

Him defeating both of them shows how powerful he is and I don't even know why we are discussing this when on panel proof is on my side.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Didn't see anything silly about the fight. The first punch Hulk hit Wendigo with took him completely out of the fight until he amped.

Him defeating both of them shows how powerful he is and I don't even know why we are discussing this when on panel proof is on my side.

Took him out of the fight? They wern't even fighting as it was a SUCKER-PUNCH. Once again you seriously must read bizarro comics as no where did that happen. As all the sucker punch from Hulk did was hit him to his knees and give him a bloody nose. Not once was he out of the fight (as it wasn't even a fight, Wendigo didnt know Hulk was there) and after the hit he was ready to start the actual fight, but then grew to a giant

You don't seem to grasp the logistics of it, which isn't shocking.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jul 25th, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Didn't see anything silly about the fight.

So Hulk can take out Wendigo and Bi-Beast, both amped so ridiculously, and can't take a pussy like Zeus? no expression

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So Hulk can take out Wendigo and Bi-Beast, both amped so ridiculously, and can't take a pussy like Zeus? no expression

Zeus is q skyfather and the fight between Zeus was kind of different than his fight against those two. He was talking to Zeus, trying to reason with him.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:07 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Zeus is q skyfather and the fight between Zeus was kind of different than his fight against those two. He was talking to Zeus, trying to reason with him.

Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:13 PM
Mindset

One more person mad that Hulk was stylin on their favorite character.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:16 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Mindset
One more person mad that Hulk was stylin on their favorite character.

Wendigo isn't one of my favorites....COME AT ME BRAH!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:17 PM
Mindset

Wendigo = Canadian.

KM = Canadian.

He's one of your favorite characters.

The equations don't lie.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Last edited by Mindset on Jul 25th, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Mindset
Wendigo = Canadian.

KM = Canadian.

He's one of your favorite character.

The equations don't lie.

Can't fight math!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:21 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He's right I can't. He even carried the 1 sad

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:23 PM
SuperiorTech

Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him

From what I remember Carvers stance on it was that Hulk was looking at the ground where the thunderbolt hit.He was looking at the ground from the time it hit to the time Zeus landed the punch apparently he really really liked something on the ground it was more interesting than the pissed off sky-father in front of him.He claimed Zeus sucker punched him while he was talking to him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/586...22_009.jpg.html

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:59 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote