KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Wendigo fist fight

Thor vs Wendigo fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol Hulk is ridicously strong, but zeus is far stronger than hulk wendigo and bi beast

I have returned

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:55 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, a skyfather that could NOT make a short work of Herc. A skyfather that got floored with a single punch from Ares.

Please. When Zeus stopped using lightning and they went h2h, all Hulk tried was to beat the shit out of him
sarcasm much? zeus has transmutated both herc and ares to trolls and back with mere gestures ....
its in the respect thread

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Jul 26th, 2011 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 01:57 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
First of all he didn't shoot any bolt at where Hulk as looking he intentionally tossed away the bolt.He formed the bolt when he got pissed of after he had agreed to fight Hulk and the coward sucker punched him while he was talking of his cloak.

1. Hulk came to Olympus and started a fight Zeus came out and the first thing he did is attack then Zeus had to put the coward down.

2.After agreeing to fight the Coward while taking off his cloak the got sucker punched.

3.Lets assume for for the Sake of Argument he was looking at the ground where Zeus threw the bolt (P.S he wasn't) your stupid argument and it is stupid would be he continued to look at the ground after Zeus spoke to him and reinstated his wow to fight him on his terms and continued to do it while he responded ludicrous.

The best you could do it argue he was not entirely prepared for the attack and you would be hard pressed to do that considering he was telling Zeus to stop talking and attack which is what he did.

Your boy got stomped he got stomped by someone more powerful than he is.

I never said Hulk was more powerful than Zeus but as long as we both see him looking at the ground during the time Zeus attacked then we are straigjt. My buddy Bada said let's get off of this topic so I am done with it.

As for the fight...Thor gets killed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 02:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by carver9
I never said Hulk was more powerful than Zeus but as long as we both see him looking at the ground during the time Zeus attacked then we are straigjt. My buddy Bada said let's get off of this topic so I am done with it.

As for the fight...Thor gets killed.

I never said he was looking at the ground you did and he wasn't your wrong he got stomped.Every time you bring up this nonsense I will be their to set you straight on the facts

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 02:12 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I never said he was looking at the ground you did and he wasn't your wrong he got stomped.Every time you bring up this nonsense I will be their to set you straight on the facts

I hear ya but you know you brought this up right?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 03:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You all were given fair warning.

Closed. This thread has been off topic for pages.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 03:18 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote