KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Jinpachi Mishima

Akuma vs Jinpachi Mishima
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Jinpachi and Azazel as far as I know arent connected to this particular Devil. Its just by absorbing their powers Kazuya or Jin coud restore Devil's own power. At least that's what I got from it.

But, didn't Azazel state to Devil Jin that he was the progenitor of all the Devil Genes, incuding his own, kazuya's and Jinpachi's?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 02:10 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
But, didn't Azazel state to Devil Jin that he was the progenitor of all the Devil Genes, incuding his own, kazuya's and Jinpachi's?
Been a long time since I played it. That would explain why Jin believed he can destroy the devil by killing Azazel. But since it didnt work I guess he was wrong.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:01 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The Devil Gene can very well be spritual, blood relate and mystical.

Just sayin'.

I concentrate on Kazuya and Jin's Devil. To hell with Jinpachi, Azazel and any new char they try to integrate to the devil gene.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 05:38 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I did have a theory, but it was a long time ago...

Anyways, I suppose the general gist of it would be that the Devils themselves use the "Devil gene" to make a human host more capable of accepting their presence within the body, hence why Kazuya had to make the deal with Devil originally.

Now, suppose that these "Devil genes" can be passed down to succesive generations in order to provide an immortal Devil spirit have unlimited hosts?

The Devil that posessed Jinpachi was a seperate entity than the one Kazuya made a deal with, but both where originally spawned by Azazel, along with however many other Devil entities he created. Now, Azazel is immortal, and strong enough to exist as a physical entity without a host, the other Devils that it spawned are probably not so powerful. I would suspect that the Devil that Kazuya made a pact with, and the one Jinpachi was posessed by are among the stronger spawns though.

Now, there are 2 other theories I have reguarding this. I do not think that Kazuya's Devil has actually been weakened, rather I think that Devil Jin is merely a spawn of Kazuya's devil given it's own life, rather than it bein "Split" from the original entity. I say this because there was no actual alternate personality with Devil Jin, it was more like Jin himself going crazy, unlike Kazuya's transformed states where a new personality emerged entirely (reffers to Tekken 4's showings of how Devil had it's own personality that was talking to Heihachi). Now I'm well aware of what Devil says about Jin being his other half... but that could simply be reffering to either Jin having a comparable amount of power, or it could even be reffering to the Angel aspect, due to the Kazama bloodlines capability of neutralising the Devil gene's powers/potency.

The other theory is that perhaps Jinpachi's was supposed to be the second "Evil Star" refferenced in Azazel's prophecy. I say this because when Jinpachi was revealed to have a full Devil posession like Kazuya's originally was, that would have made the prophecy true of inpachi had held on long enough to fill the world with negative energy. That may have been where he was refferd to have "Wipe out all life on earth" kind of power from, it may have been refferencing Azazel's resurrection...

However, these are simply suppositions on my part, not fact or anything, still, I would like to hear oppinions on this.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 06:57 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I like this theory. I view the Devil Kaz/Jin similar to the venom/carnage symbiote.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 04:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I like this theory. I view the Devil Kaz/Jin similar to the venom/carnage symbiote.

It wouldn't be too far from that actually.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 06:34 PM
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok well... The way i see it, basically jinpachi's feats are obscure, if not unknown, and we cannot make a cannon claim on what he can or can't do... So if you want to go by ''feats'' i'd say akuma... But if we ever see more of jinpachi's (who seems pretty bad ass as of his intro.) feats, then it's still ''up in the air'' sorto speak.. smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 06:59 AM
Innominate__1 is currently offline Click here to Send Innominate__1 a Private Message Find more posts by Innominate__1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote