KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dishonored

Dishonored
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 04:49 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

http://www.viddler.com/v/d7f133e1?secret=103343209

Very interesting. You actually don't have to kill anything at all through the whole game if you don't want to but it requires a lot of side questing.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 08:36 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stilt Man really is a loser.

Generic Stilt Men make it into a video game before he does. sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 01:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This game looks amazing, I have to say.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:08 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
http://www.viddler.com/v/d7f133e1?secret=103343209

Very interesting. You actually don't have to kill anything at all through the whole game if you don't want to but it requires a lot of side questing.
pre-ordered.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:38 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by cdtm
Stilt Man really is a loser.

Generic Stilt Men make it into a video game before he does. sad

lol you never know this could be what puts him on the map. If people like these stilt man look wanna bees then people might actually start to like him lol

Originally posted by Nephthys
This game looks amazing, I have to say.

Indeed! Im really hyped up!

Originally posted by Phanteros
pre-ordered.

Same here!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 12:30 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

So I payed it off the other day and I guess gamestop customers also get Tarot cards with it......Why not the cool usb lamp like best buy >:[

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 09:13 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Release Tuesday!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2012 06:45 PM
Arachnid1

Reordered and payed off. I'm looking forward to this game!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 7th, 2012 02:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...year-contender/

Reviews are looking good for this game.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 03:28 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just saw a video where a guy froze time after an enemy shot a bullet. Then he possessed said enemy and walked in front of the enemy's bullet. He then unpossessed the enemy and unfroze time, causing the enemy to be killed by his own bullet...

Day 1 purchase for me!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 07:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ares834
Just saw a video where a guy froze time after an enemy shot a bullet. Then he possessed said enemy and walked in front of the enemy's bullet. He then unpossessed the enemy and unfroze time, causing the enemy to be killed by his own bullet...

Day 1 purchase for me!
I saw that same video. I was pretty impressed when I saw that too. The timestop ability looks like it will allow for all kinds of shenanigans.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 12:12 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I picked it up this morning as soon as the store opened! Im loving it so far. As far as your stealth ability goes that is.

There is an achievement for killing 4 people in under 1 sec with the crossbow! lol Its kinda hard getting that many people grouped together.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 07:21 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I picked it up this morning as soon as the store opened! Im loving it so far. As far as your stealth ability goes that is.

There is an achievement for killing 4 people in under 1 sec with the crossbow! lol Its kinda hard getting that many people grouped together.
I'm assuming you have to use timestop for that.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 08:27 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Yeah. You will need to upgrade it to level 2 before doing it though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 08:42 PM
Demonic Phoenix

The AI in this game is lulzy.
There's a scripted event in the Distillery district where three thugs fight each other, and two end up dead. After the event, the remaining thug acts like he's just spotted a body. no expression

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 08:10 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

lol I didn't notice it. I don't think the AI is amazing but I didn't think it was terrible. What difficulty are you playing on?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 10:16 PM
Demonic Phoenix

The event takes place on Bottle Street right before the second Wall of Light on Clavering Boulevard.
Yeah, it's not amazing, and it can get fooled pretty easily. There are occasions where it does show common sense though, such as when the guards will not pass through a Wall of Light after they've seen one of their own get vaporized.
That said, the game is spectacular. I'm enjoying the setting more than I did in Arkham City.

Playing on normal for my first playthrough. Trying to explore every nook and cranny, and trying not to kill anyone as well. Combat takes some getting used to.

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2012 10:36 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Ooh I will have to look for it on my next play through. I also played on normal my 1st time. Though doing the no killing is the very last play through Im gonna try. No doubt im in love with this game.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 02:56 AM
Demonic Phoenix

I'd rather do the no-killing playthrough the first time around, and learn the intricacies of the game. Then I can go crazy the second time around and abuse what I learned in my first playthrough.

Also, you can replay missions no?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2012 03:19 AM