KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sidious and Luke Run the Gauntlet

Sidious and Luke Run the Gauntlet
Started by: Toshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

wait what

Are you possessing my unborn child in the past or future? Jeez, pay attention.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PencilInEyelulz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not both?

The answer is inside you, N. And no, I'm not referring to the black guy moving rhythmically behind you, I'm referring to something much deeper............................

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:36 PM
Click here to Send PencilInEyelulz a Private Message Find more posts by PencilInEyelulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

His penis?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PencilInEyelulz
Restricted

Account Restricted

sigh

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:38 PM
Click here to Send PencilInEyelulz a Private Message Find more posts by PencilInEyelulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Friendship?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:40 PM
PencilInEyelulz
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO DAMN IT NO FVCK THIS I'M THROUGH TRYING TO REASON WITH YOU, TRYING TO SPEAK TO YOUR SOUL YOU JUST WON'T LISTEN AND THIS IS WHY MY MOTHER NEVER LIKED YOU AND WHY WE NEVER WOULD HAVE WORKED OUT DAMN IT

no expression

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:41 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I like Friendship. Friendship is magic.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:43 PM
PencilInEyelulz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it friendship that defeated Lord Voldemort?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, kind of actually.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:44 PM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Can someone explain to me how Voldemort died in the (awful) HP movie?

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:47 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Through the power of love and friendship and Draco Malfoy.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:56 PM
-kV-

All I know is that as soon as Neville cheapshots Nagini, Harry and Voldy look at each other, scream, a blast of green and red, next thing you know, Harry has the wand and Voldy is disintegrating.

Such an anti-climatic victory.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 04:07 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Can someone explain to me how Voldemort died in the (awful) HP movie?

In the movie it seemed like he dies since all of his horcruxes were destroyed because he was dissolving before his curse rebounded. Although it could also be the novels explination which is that since Harry is the rightful owner of the Elder Wand Voldemort's curse backfired and killed him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 09:09 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

It didn't make any sense whatsoever. The grand confrontation in the Great Hall was what I wanted to see, not a clash among some debris with the two of them just screaming (no trademark Avada Kadavra vs Expelliarmus) and nobody watching. The book was much more epic than the movie. I was really disappointed.

I at least thought Harry would unleash a twin wand magical blast at Voldy. My friends and I all were taken back when Voldemort was already disintegrating.

I could keep bashing this movie, but I don't want to be a hater. The movie was hype, I'll give it that.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:00 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Harry Potter movies suck? What a twist!

Considering that the final confrontation in the book was already slightly disappointing I'm really not interested in this anymore. Plus Rogue Jedi destroyed all my enthusiasm for those movies years ago.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:07 PM
ares834

Neph, you let RJ get at you too much. stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korto Vos
It didn't make any sense whatsoever. The grand confrontation in the Great Hall was what I wanted to see, not a clash among some debris with the two of them just screaming (no trademark Avada Kadavra vs Expelliarmus) and nobody watching. The book was much more epic than the movie. I was really disappointed.

I at least thought Harry would unleash a twin wand magical blast at Voldy. My friends and I all were taken back when Voldemort was already disintegrating.

I could keep bashing this movie, but I don't want to be a hater. The movie was hype, I'll give it that.

I agree.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PencilInEyelulz
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the movie was pretty good.

but moar later

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 12:45 AM
-kV-

Pretty good? I'd say it would be good if these movies were part of a series not adapted from a novel series.

But the final movie of Harry Potter based off an absolutely entertaining and satisfying finale. There was so much they could have done and worked with.

Look at Jackson's Return of the King. That's what I call an end to a saga. I mean, Jackson's LOTR trilogy is better than Lucas's OT, IMO (but that might slightly biased because LOTR is my favorite novel by far).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 02:55 AM