KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Connery to Craig. Who was the best?

Connery to Craig. Who was the best?
Started by: RazielOran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not even going to bother.

That is because you have no argument.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 08:06 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

whistle

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 03:48 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobsonThomson

Roger Moore.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 04:24 PM
RobsonThomson is currently offline Click here to Send RobsonThomson a Private Message Find more posts by RobsonThomson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Connery
Brosnan
Craig/Moore
Dalton
Lazenby

I don't see anyone as being inherently terrible, but those would be the best in order, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 01:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

I don't like Moore.

Craig is not bad. and quite close to the book-bond
but Connery is the classic one. and always will keep on being the ideal one eek!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 09:34 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Clovie eek! !!! Long time no see my friend; how are you smile ?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 10:42 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

D Craig did a better job than I thought he would have, so is up there as a good bond.

I always preferred Moore as the quintessential Bond. But Craig is rightfully challenging for that spot.

Ahnold!!! Long time no see my friend; how's it going?? I heard a rumour you split from Maria?!?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 12:33 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Ahnold
Clovie eek! !!! Long time no see my friend; how are you smile ?
yo
I'm quite fine. new job and stuff. how are you? smile

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 05:03 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Needs to be repeated below.

Connery
Moore

The rest don't matter

Hatchet and Mindset nailed it.They are the only true James Bonds.The others are all imposters.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 10:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Connery
Brosnan
Moore
Lazenby
Dalton
Craig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 02:27 AM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeling

Moore
Connery
Brosnan
Lazenby/Dalton

Craig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 04:24 PM
Feeling is currently offline Click here to Send Feeling a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yep Feeling and oo3 will have to deal with it that Craig will be in the next four Bond films after this next one coming out this year,like all anti Craig fans,they will be screaming in pain from pulling the hair out of their head in anger. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Like I said,I just wish I could be a fly on the wall to see it. big grin

Its going to happen and anti Craig fans WILL have to deal with it just like I had to deal with wooden as hell line delivery Pierce Brosnan when he was James Bond.The one actor that does not even come close to the other Bond actors who have played him.

I was able to deal with it though because like i said,this is the only site I have encountered where I havent found many people that agree with me on Brosnan.most other sites I have been to over the years,I found many that felt the way so it was nice to know I was around a bunch of others back then who saw how awful Brosnan was as well. Happy Dance

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 23rd, 2012 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 05:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Or Parker will have to accept that he was wrong. If the next film flops Craig will be dumped and we will get our Bond franchise back!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2012 11:29 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Connery
Craig
Lazenby
Brosnan
Dalton
Moore

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 11:56 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by Feeling
Moore
Connery
Brosnan
Lazenby/Dalton

Craig

I can't stand Brosnan the same way you can't stand Craig!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:16 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Craig's not bad, his Bond is just so different to most of the ones that have come before, so he'll take some getting used to.

Just hope the next movie is better than QoS, though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by -Pr-
Craig's not bad, his Bond is just so different to most of the ones that have come before, so he'll take some getting used to.

Just hope the next movie is better than QoS, though...

His Bond is different because the man cannot act to save his life.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 07:53 PM
Senor Cage

I've been watching some of the old Bond films lately and it's defonitely Connery. I think Craig would be second. Or maybe 3rd.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 11:43 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by 003
His Bond is different because the man cannot act to save his life.

accept that that would be Brosnan you would be talking about. stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2012 06:37 PM
God

Originally posted by Mr Parker
accept that that would be Brosnan you would be talking about. stick out tongue

Accept that it really wouldn't!

Old Post May 9th, 2012 10:15 AM