KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Connery to Craig. Who was the best?

Connery to Craig. Who was the best?
Started by: RazielOran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Rodger Moore was the Bonds I enjoyed most as a kid.

Yeah since Moore was who I grew up with I always preferred him over Connery as much as I liked Connery. as i said before,I just wished they had stopped after Moore retired since like i said,all the others for me are just phony wanna be imposters.Plus its gotten to a point where its rediculous the number of Bond movies they have made.I honestly believe as long as hollywood exists,they will keep making Bond movies.Its just a never ending cycle.

Plus they have run out of original ideas,they are making so manay remakes of classics.Footloose,Hawaii five o new show,Beverly Hills 90210,Dirty Dancing remake planned,the list goes on and on.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 10:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I change my vote:
Connery / Lazenby / Moore (He made the best of what he had, lol)
Craig
Dalton
Brosnan

Like PR said, nobody was terrible. I'd say that Brosnan was good, even if I classify at the bottom of the list.

Well Im glad you ranked him at the bottom of the list. big grin thumb up

I myself am so grateful he finally is gone and Craig is the new Bond. Happy Dance

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 29th, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 10:13 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jim Colyer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer Daniel Craig. He has an edge and a vulnerability the others do not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2012 12:39 AM
Jim Colyer is currently offline Click here to Send Jim Colyer a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Colyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rissland
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite Bond hero is Daniel Craig. He is very attractive and he is very smart and very intelligent hero.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 05:56 AM
rissland is currently offline Click here to Send rissland a Private Message Find more posts by rissland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Brosnan.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 12:51 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vi Veri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 02:46 AM
Vi Veri is currently offline Click here to Send Vi Veri a Private Message Find more posts by Vi Veri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent_Bomber

Hmmmm

1. Roger Moore (I don't care if he's a bit campy, I find him more entertaining to watch than Sean Connery)

2. Sean Connery (very smooth, much better for fight scenes than Moore)

3. Timothy Dalton (Cool and serious)

4. Daniel Craig (I like him, does a good job)

5. Pierce Brosnan (a bit too much of a wimpy poseur to me)

6. George Lazenby (wet fish)

I don't get why so many are putting Dalton low, I always felt that Daniel Craig was kind of following in Dalton's shadow, they're very similar Bonds (see License to Kill)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 10:00 PM
Silent_Bomber is currently offline Click here to Send Silent_Bomber a Private Message Find more posts by Silent_Bomber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blanket

Connery
Craig
Moore/Brosnan
Dalton
Lazenby

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 01:57 PM
Blanket is currently offline Click here to Send Blanket a Private Message Find more posts by Blanket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POONFILLER

CONNERY VERY GOOD BUT SUCH OLD MOVIES HARDLY COMPARE SO..

CRAIG/CONNERY
LAZENBY
DALTON
BROSNAN
MOORE, GROWING UP HE WAS THE ONLY BOND I KNEW BUT HE WAS A PARODY I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SERIES SURVIVED

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 03:49 AM
POONFILLER is currently offline Click here to Send POONFILLER a Private Message Find more posts by POONFILLER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerqueen83

1. Connery
2. Moore
3. Brosnan
4. Dalton
5. Graig
6 Lazenby

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 08:18 AM
killerqueen83 is currently offline Click here to Send killerqueen83 a Private Message Find more posts by killerqueen83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

These are my personal rankings, and may not reflect the best acting or closest portrayal of how Ian Fleming originally wrote 007.

Connery - The epitome of 007 for me.

Moore - Quips and humor.

Dalton - Ruthless and out for blood.

Brosnan - He lost cred for me after Goldeneye.

Craig - A lot like Dalton, but with far less panache.

Lazenby - I've only seen OHMSS once. embarrasment

But I do think Dalton ranks among the best to portray how I think 007 should be.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Mar 4th, 2014 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2014 03:06 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by 003
That is hilarious! Craig is not convincing with women and his delievery of dialogue is horrendous. The man is the most wooden 'actor' of the modern era. Daniel Craig should not be mentioned in the same breath as the other great actors who played the role.

sick

Old Post May 7th, 2014 06:43 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forestlaw

1. Connery
2. Moore
3. Brosnan
4. Craig
5. Dalton
6 Lazenby

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 07:43 AM
forestlaw is currently offline Click here to Send forestlaw a Private Message Find more posts by forestlaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

1) Sean Connery
2) Roger Moore

I havent seen any others so I will only comment on the 2 I have seen..... I think SEAN was the best!

Old Post May 28th, 2014 09:39 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

1. Connery/Moore/Brosnan

2. Dalton/Lazenby

3. Craig - No charisma, no gadgets, not a charming womanizer. He is a boring generic spy caricature. Just a borne copycat, that fits into all the other modern day spy thriller movie actors molds.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2014 05:58 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daisy Roberts
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

Brosnan and Connery

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 09:07 AM
Daisy Roberts is currently offline Click here to Send Daisy Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Daisy Roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demenos

best bond

i feel craig is what bond would actually be like if bond was a real person. Plus he is a modern version of bond if that makes sense.
i feel brosnan looks more like bond from the books from what i know.
i feel connery is the perfect combination of wit and humor and toughness that we have come to love about james bond.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 06:52 AM
Darth Demenos is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I don't know best, but I prefer Brosnan Bond since he was my favorite version. He ticked all boxes for my type of Bond except slightly in the physicality department.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 07:10 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Wire_#1

Craig is the best Bond since Connery.

Brosnan could have been great given better movies.

Dalton was ok.
Moore was ok.

Lazenby was shit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 05:24 AM
The_Wire_#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The_Wire_#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The_Wire_#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Wire_#1

Basically most Bond movies are schlock for the most part. The few that aren't have Craig in them. Or Connery.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 05:25 AM
The_Wire_#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The_Wire_#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The_Wire_#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote