KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Season 2 was mediocre at best.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 04:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I've heard the same thing from everyone, except one girl whose opinion has very little weight to me anyway.

Might check the second season out at some point though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 11th, 2013 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 05:27 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The first episode of Coven already shit on the other seasons, imo... Although that's not really saying much, I suppose.

I actually enjoyed it, though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 05:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The girl from Precious masturbating, and begging the Minotaur to phuck her =

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 12:09 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this a good show to watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2013 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've enjoyed this season(ie. Coven) so far. I wouldn't even bother watching the first 2 seasons, though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 04:19 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I've enjoyed this season(ie. Coven) so far. I wouldn't even bother watching the first 2 seasons, though.

thanks i will try to watch this season

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 04:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

I know this is late but I must say...

Dat Madison's telekinesis is unreal. She casually flipped a bus!

That's a bog feat since most shows I see only use telekinesis to throw people around.

Hell in Buffy it took there strongest Witch, Willow to CONTROL a truck.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 01:41 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
I know this is late but I must say...

Dat Madison's telekinesis is unreal. She casually flipped a bus!

That's a bog feat since most shows I see only use telekinesis to throw people around.

Hell in Buffy it took there strongest Witch, Willow to CONTROL a truck.
She did it with a casual twitch of her hand, too. thumb up

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 01:45 AM
Rikudo sennin

She did it with a casual twitch of her hand, too. thumb up

IKR?

Magical verses like Charmed, Buffy/Angel, TVD, TB, GOT, HP, LOTR(that I can think of so far) never showed telekinesis on her level let alone casually!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 02:11 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So far I've been most impressed with the Voodoo Queen. Her dark magic is unbelievably powerful: immortality/agelessness elixirs, resurrection of the dead into creatures of myth(Minotaur), fertility spells, calling forth an undead/zombie army, etc.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 03:15 PM
Rikudo sennin

To be fair she can only do all of that with ridiculous rituals that she needs others to help her with as well. Either way she and Fiona as the baddest *****-witches out there.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 03:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, definitely.

Fiona would likely stomp her one-on-one, but dem rituals are phucking powerful as hell.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 06:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

@ Zoe gesturing away all of the zombies and owning the Voodoo Queen. Damn.

Also, the Voodoo Queen's comment certainly made it seem like Zoe is more powerful than any other witch to date(inc. the Supremes): "I don't know what that was, but they got some REAL POWER in that witch house, now!"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 04:41 PM
Rikudo sennin

@ Zoe gesturing away all of the zombies and owning the Voodoo Queen. Damn.

Also, the Voodoo Queen's comment certainly made it seem like Zoe is more powerful than any other witch to date(inc. the Supremes): "I don't know what that was, but they got some REAL POWER in that witch house, now!"

Zoe is the next supreme clearly. And to be fair the voodo queen is only like 300 years old at most. She couldn't have met all the supremes.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Zoe is the next supreme clearly. And to be fair the voodo queen is only like 300 years old at most. She couldn't have met all the supremes.
Still, though. The fact that the Voodoo Queen has likely encountered several Supremes over the years, and numerous other witches(she was in a witch-war, after all), yet was still awed by Zoe's power, speaks volumes about her potential.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:00 PM
Rikudo sennin

Still, though. The fact that the Voodoo Queen has likely encountered several Supremes over the years, and numerous other witches(she was in a witch-war, after all), yet was still awed by Zoe's power, speaks volumes about her potential.

It could be like the Avatar cycle from last airbender. Each new supreme is stronger than the previous one.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 08:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka

I think I might have missed something but can someone help me out. If the Supreme can save a stillborn, why not just heal her daughter's eyes.

Yeah Zoe's spell was cool but what ever happened to Franken-boy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 06:07 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jesus. Misty's power of resurgence is phenomenally uber.

She was able to resurrect Madison even though her dead body was so decomposed that entire limbs could be easily pulled off.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2013 05:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2013 07:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote