KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH Vs Xmen Rematch

WWH Vs Xmen Rematch
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Agreed, it doesn't say that...but my point was that the comic was titled WWH:X-men, and yet in the comic, different branches of the X-men all came together.

When Cyclops went up against Daken, he brought the blade with him. So there's an example of Cyclops using weaponry if it would help him in a fight. Also, and example of Cyclops knowing its potential to harm/kill, and yet still bringing it with him.

When the Hulk attacked the mansion, they threw the Blackbird onto the Hulk, so there's an example of the X-men using whatever they can against the Hulk.

When Kuurth attacked Utopia, Magneto threw an aircraft carrier onto him, so there's an example as well.

When Kuurth attacked Utopia, Cyclops' plan involved teleporting him into the Sun. So there's an example of him developing plans on the fly for killing/incapacitating his foes.

Again, when Kuurth attacked Utopia, Cyclops had Pixie bring Siryn and Dazzler in from New York. So there's an example of Cyclops bringing in people he deems useful.

1)When Cyclops brought the blade before facing Daken that was before the fight if your trying to prove they can bring in many weapons WHILE in a fight

2)The Blackbird was in near range of the battlefield not somewhere in the north pole if you are trying to prove they can call in planes during a fight

3)Magneto throwing a aircraft carrier is exactly what even i thought he will do no surprise no big deal

4)Kuurth is not juggernaut his a mindless souless beast i mean ask Thor fans they will tell you since Nul took control off the hulk,(note this is where it partially goes off topic)thor didn't mind killing him thus proving all the past battles he held back not to kill banner and we all know Thor does not kill and Thor cares about banner so it's says alot even for The X-Men since even Thor didn't mind trying to kill Nul when he in the past he did not want to hurt hulk.

5)Cyclops was smart bringing in people but it's still debatable whether you can just bring in people during a fight regardless whether there are X-Men too,but were not present in the begining of the fight even if this threads say all x-men.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 07:42 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by TheHulk
1)When Cyclops brought the blade before facing Daken that was before the fight if your trying to prove they can bring in many weapons WHILE in a fight

Actually, I was trying to show Cyclops does plan on using weapons. And please, please, PLEASE reread my posts. I'm not saying Cyclops leaves in the middle of the fight to0 get the blade. I have NEVER said that. I said, Wolverine will bring the blade BEFORE he fights him.

quote:
2)The Blackbird was in near range of the battlefield not somewhere in the north pole if you are trying to prove they can call in planes during a fight

This is precisely why the current line-up is so dangerous. With portals linking them, EVERYTHING is in near range of the battlefield. Besides, the blades are only at the Howlett estate, not the North Pole, so I fail to see your point. My point was that if they needed to, the X-men will throw everything they have. Please re-read my post.

quote:
3)Magneto throwing a aircraft carrier is exactly what even i thought he will do no surprise no big deal

Yes, but please actually read the comic. Magneto didn't just use the metal in the battlefield; he actually went to transport it from somewhere else (San Diego, I believe). Thus proving the X-men, if they need to, will look beyond what is within 100m of the battlefield and actually use it.

quote:
4)Kuurth is not juggernaut his a mindless souless beast i mean ask Thor fans they will tell you since Nul took control off the hulk,(note this is where it partially goes off topic)thor didn't mind killing him thus proving all the past battles he held back not to kill banner and we all know Thor does not kill and Thor cares about banner so it's says alot even for The X-Men since even Thor didn't mind trying to kill Nul when he in the past he did not want to hurt hulk.

Cyclops was going to kill Daken. With the blade.

quote:
5)Cyclops was smart bringing in people but it's still debatable whether you can just bring in people during a fight regardless whether there are X-Men too,but were not present in the begining of the fight even if this threads say all x-men. [/B]

Feel free to change my mind.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:38 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Note Plan 10: Ineffective. Pixie redeploys as Cyclops' personal transport.
(please log in to view the image)

Note plan 33: transported from New York office. Also note plan 42: transports from San Diego.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:54 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Actually, I was trying to show Cyclops does plan on using weapons. And please, please, PLEASE reread my posts. I'm not saying Cyclops leaves in the middle of the fight to0 get the blade. I have NEVER said that. I said, Wolverine will bring the blade BEFORE he fights him. [/B]
I never said cyclops won't use weapons

Portal don't count as putting them near range

If Magneto leaves unless he throws stuff at Hulk while he leaves it is considered self BFR but i don't think he will do that

I'm not saying they don't plan to kill Hulk

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:55 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I never said cyclops won't use weapons

I know, and I was never trying to say Cyclops leaves WHILST fighting to get weapons.

quote:

Portal don't count as putting them near range

Why not? I open a portal linking me to Singapore, which opens in a shop, I reach into the portal whilst I'm sitting at home and out into the shop in Singapore, and pick something up. How is that not within range?? Its now within the range of my hand....

quote:
If Magneto leaves unless he throws stuff at Hulk while he leaves it is considered self BFR but i don't think he will do that

True, but that's not my point.

[/QUOTE]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:06 AM
carver9

If we take out "people going to a different planet or continent to get weapons to defeat Hulk", the XMen have no way of defeating Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

well that's the thing with magik, everything is one second away. another dimension, another time, another galaxy. it's closer to her then it is for a normal person to get an object in the next room. So getting a caveman's club for her is easier then me getting my phone in the next room.

she can time travel and kill most people in their dreams or sleep or when they were kids.

she is a hard character to write w/o pis. in fact most of her fights are loaded with pis when they nerf her.

Last edited by nwg202 on Dec 8th, 2011 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:12 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

here is another example of something she can do.which should make her almost unstoppable.

she can open a portal and use it as a sheild and even redirect it on the person. and she can make her discs huge and even make mulitple sheilds for her teamates. lets say hulk punches her or throws stuff at her. or thor does a god blast. she can redirect it. So since its a portal it does not matter how strong the blast or punch is. its just going to pass harmlessly through her. she's done this tactic a couple of times. if she does it all the time she cant get hit which makes her boring to the writer. she can even position 20 discs around her opponent.

its really a shame they nerf her all the time. or make her fight dumb. just swinging a sword.

Attachment: magik.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Last edited by nwg202 on Dec 8th, 2011 at 09:32 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:23 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
If we take out "people going to a different planet or continent to get weapons to defeat Hulk", the XMen have no way of defeating Hulk.

Not really.

The Howlett estate is in Canada, which is the same continent (N America) and planet (Earth) as Utopia. So....unless you want to also then change the location of the fight now, it doesn't really matter.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:25 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I know, and I was never trying to say Cyclops leaves WHILST fighting to get weapons.

Why not? I open a portal linking me to Singapore, which opens in a shop, I reach into the portal whilst I'm sitting at home and out into the shop in Singapore, and pick something up. How is that not within range?? Its now within the range of my hand....

True, but that's not my point.

[/B][/QUOTE] It's still not on range Portal or not Singapore and USA even if i have portal fast i'm just saying it's not in range of USA plus yes you can use a portal but actually i don't know whether that counts but it shouldnt

edit: Sorry for the typo

i meant USA and Singapore are not in range hell even if you have a portal it's still not in rage it's more like you have a game and you can fast travel if you dicovered that location already

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Dec 8th, 2011 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:26 AM
gogogadgetgo

Thor does not kill

Correction, Thor does kill. Just not humans. He has been shown to not care about the life of Frost giants, Dark Elves, and other enemies of Agsard. Hell, he even left that race of stone people to die on that asteroid thingy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:54 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Correction, Thor does kill. Just not humans. He has been shown to not care about the life of Frost giants, Dark Elves, and other enemies of Agsard. Hell, he even left that race of stone people to die on that asteroid thingy.
i actually meant humans

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:56 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by nwg202
here is another example of something she can do.which should make her almost unstoppable.

she can open a portal and use it as a sheild and even redirect it on the person. and she can make her discs huge and even make mulitple sheilds for her teamates. lets say hulk punches her or throws stuff at her. or thor does a god blast. she can redirect it. So since its a portal it does not matter how strong the blast or punch is. its just going to pass harmlessly through her. she's done this tactic a couple of times. if she does it all the time she cant get hit which makes her boring to the writer. she can even position 20 discs around her opponent.

its really a shame they nerf her all the time. or make her fight dumb. just swinging a sword.
Quit it i get it she is a Hell Lord but we are not talking about peaks.

*cough* Hulk Peaks kill everybody

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:17 AM
nwg202

Quit it i get it she is a Hell Lord but we are not talking about peaks.

*cough* Hulk Peaks kill everybody

I am not talking about peaks, i am talking about a logical use of one's powerset to avoid injury. i post logical uses of powers and provide scans to illustrate how they are used in battle. that's not even her in her demon mode that's just her using her teleportation powers creatively. You keep saying stomp, he cant even touch her and no one even answers the time travelling thing cuz its a tactic that she has used before...

Last edited by nwg202 on Dec 8th, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:38 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by nwg202
I am not talking about peaks, i am talking about a logical use of one's powerset to avoid injury. i post logical uses of powers and provide scans to illustrate how they are used in battle. that's not even her in her demon mode that's just her using her teleportation powers creatively. You keep saying stomp, he cant even touch her and no one even answers the time travelling thing cuz its a tactic that she has used before...
See where this is where I think you MIGHT be bias! I didn't say sh*t about WWH stomps

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 01:50 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes. As long as you're actively involved in the battle somehow, it's not technically BFR.

This was a great clarification, that many should remember.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:09 PM