KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » South Park: The Stick of Truth

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

All the fuss seems to be all about the anal probing scenes, Which is stupid really......we're okay to watch it happen on the tv show but soon as it appears in a game. Nope we can't have that

noticed in that link it says the PC version will be unaffected in those territories... erm

Last edited by Kazenji on Feb 27th, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2014 11:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This is why I'm glad to live in America.

I find it incredibly insulting for other countries to censor something as trivial as a video game since they, the officials, think that they have the right to tell other people what they can and can't see or play.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2014 03:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At most with the Australian version only 5 mins will be missing

not really worth losing sleep over.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 05:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Australia censors games...yet they let Kangaroos murder people and have spiders the size of dinner plates that eat birds. Get your priorities straight, Aussie Land.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 06:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Australia censors games...yet they let Kangaroos murder people and have spiders the size of dinner plates that eat birds. Get your priorities straight, Aussie Land.

Its mainly sexual violence related stuff now.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2014 06:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by KingD19

What about those rabbits?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 02:52 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or the Drop Bears.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2014 05:58 AM
Impediment
Endless

4 hours into it.

This game. Is So. F*cking. Fun!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2014 10:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've read if you stick to the main story. Its only 10-12 hours

seriously who the **** does that anyway.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 12:58 AM
Impediment
Endless

There are tons of side quests.

Right now, I'm fighting [SPOILER - highlight to read]: aliens and rescuing Randy Marsh's anus from violent probing,

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 04:16 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Kazenji
I've read if you stick to the main story. Its only 10-12 hours

seriously who the **** does that anyway.

I'm 14 hours into this game right now and I'm not even half way done.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 12:48 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got my Grand Wizard edition today and have been playing it, Just been exploring the town. Currently just been to City Wok

i went with the thief...i'll try out the Jew class later on just so i can get that trophy

the Aus version is still good, Still has all the usual South Park shannigans....i wasn't really bothered about not seeing anal probing & abortion's.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 02:39 AM
KingD19

According to Cartman, I looked sneaky enough to be a thief. My character is black though.

But who am I to deny the Grand Wizard of the KKK?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 02:55 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What are those weird antenna things around the town that you come across?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 05:04 AM
KingD19

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ironically they're teleportation points that you can only use after you break off a probe in your ass when you get abducted

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 05:14 AM
Impediment
Endless

I don't think I can take much more from this game.

It's either going to make me have an aneurism from laughter, or my jaw will break from slamming to the floor in utter disbelief.

The things I have seen, thus far:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nazi zombies, Nazi zombie rats, Nazi zombie aborted fetuses, the 10 foot tall, gargantuan Nazi zombie abortion of Chloe Kardashian, seeing my character's parents have sex while shrunken down to Underwear Pants Gnome size, doing battle with Underpants Gnomes UNDERNEATH my parents while they are having sex, dodging my dad's huge swinging scrotum Matrix style, and, finally, having my dad's huge scrotum land on top of me and squash me.

Yeah.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 03:35 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

This game is amazing.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 06:01 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

9/10. This game looks so sweet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 09:11 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just finished it, and it took me a little over 20 hours, side quests included.

I can't wait to start another campaign as another class. My first character was fighter, and my next one will be Jew.

The final boss was kinda weak sauce, but the game itself is nothing short of magical.

The one thing that puckered my ass hole about this game is that summons can only be used once per day, and when the next day arrives, you have to track down that certain character just to reactivate the ability to summon them again. Also, you can't use summons in boss fights. Lame.

The game isn't perfect, but the overall story, black & twisted humor, game play, and boss battles are fantastically fun.

9 out of 10, easily.

Last edited by Impediment on Mar 6th, 2014 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 09:45 PM
KingD19

Jew? I guess we'll never really be friends then.

And I can understand why the summons can't be used in boss battles. They "say" they're afraid of bosses, but the sheer damage they do would end pretty much every fight in the game instantly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 10:12 PM