KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted Christmas RP

Unhosted Christmas RP
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smirked at the two "some manners you two have. one points a useless gun and the other screams." Infernus nudged Benjii, smiling "dare you to shove eggnog down her throat to shut her up"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:31 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Kelsey blinks. "Hey.. Cant we all just get along?"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii and Infernus looked over at the familiar voice "KELSEY!" they both shout. Justin raised a glass of whiskey "justin...no? just me?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:34 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Meeeee!" She grins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii and Infernus run over and hug Kelsey tight

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:50 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Nooo! I still have marks from the last time you guys hugged me!!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:04 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek watched with an amused look on his face, and then sat back down. "Sorry, my mistake." He sighed, and cursed. He glanced at Kat, and then popped the seal on the hazard suit.

Kevin grinned, things were picking up after such a dismal start.

Vrix entered shortly after Benji, and glanced around. "This wasn't what I was expecting."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:08 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hey," james says, entering the room in a t-shirt and pink heart boxers and is clearly disappointed, "what happened to my no pants party?"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:22 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"It got ousted for this celebration," Kevin walked over and greeted James. "But who knows, the night is young."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:41 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Starry enters the room and leans up against a wall in the corner, her bad assness can be felt every where!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 07:57 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii and Infernus let Kelsey go, an innocent look on Benjii's face "well maybe if someone would be around more we wouldn't have to hug tight enough to leave marks"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 03:30 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix came up behind Benji. "Here here." He agreed.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:15 PM
DangerousBeauty

-.-

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He smiled a pulled her into a much lighter hug of his own.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:12 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled, pointing to his face "besides, is this a face of a mark leaver?"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 02:54 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hun why so -.-'d face, here have some nogg'n vodka," (>^^)> the man formerly known as The Big EH, says to the girl with the face while handing her a mugg of said drink

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 03:17 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Justin walked up with a small smile on his face "well since the to idiots can get a hug, can i?" Benjii growl and smacked justin upside the back of his head with a bottle of vodka "must be the liquor talking"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 03:23 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Oh ****ing hell!" The chubby nineteen-year-old boy named Tom Kelsey yelled at the steaming wreck that used to be his car. The silver Honda had collapsed to half its length after colliding with a sturdy oak. He had been living independently for six months. He decided to skip college; thinks its a scam. He works at Goodwill from 3 to 10 pm. It's a decent job. He gets by and stays a little high. All was well until this shit happened. Tom had been driving home from his family's stupid Christmas party when his car radio somehow turned itself on and nearly burst his ****ing eardrums. He had jumped and swerved off the road and conveniently in to the nearest tree. He kicked the front tire's hubcap and pushed his hair back. His hand came away bloody. "Jesus Christ..." he muttered, staring at his crimson palm. He opened what was left of the car door. It pulled off the hatch and dropped to the ground with a thud. He grabbed his cellphone off the driver's seat and flipped it open. No signal. "Just ****ing perfect." He grimaced. He looked around and saw a gigantic house in the distance about a half mile away from the road. "Spooky" He thought but he was freezing and probably needed a band-aid. He trudged with his shoulders slumped through the snow cursing the whole way and checking his cell phone for a signal. He stopped and looked at the monstruous mansion. "I'm not in ****ing Kansas anymore." He muttered. "At least it's to fancy looking to be a methlab or some shit." He thought and walked up to the doorstep. He rapped on the slanted bronze gargoyle knocker. "Hello? Is anyone there? I'm uhh... freezing my balls off out here."

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 04:57 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Justin fell to the floor " X.X " Benjii blinked and nudged justin with his foot. "poor guy can't handle his liquor"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"this delay in action did totally not kill my buzz, thought the girl is kinda frozen in place..."

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:52 AM