KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted Christmas RP

Unhosted Christmas RP
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

meh all i can do really.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 05:31 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A POST MORE AKIN TO THE JEDIREAPER OF OLD smile ))

Julius looked at Tom oddly, and smiled. "What was locked?"

Tyri shook her head, dusting snow off of her uniform. "He must have tried the wrong place, it's a party hall. You can't miss the signs." She pointed.

Julius shook his head. "Silly boy, c'mon. I'm Julius and this is my wife. We are pilots for the Galactic Alliance." He offered his hand.

"Be right back." Tryi said quietly and went off to look for anyone familiar. Seeing Kelsey, she began walking over to her.

Rek stood up, and turned to Kat. "Want some eggnog, Kat?" He asked his long time friend and colleague. He waited expectantly.

Vrix stepped back from Kelsey, and nodded in approval. "Is Kiki about, or is she still busy being all Princess of the Damned?" He asked her.

Jon sat in a corner on his own, having found a comfortable seat in some shadows. He was sure the eggnog he was drinking had been laced with rum and coconut, but he wasn't sure. It had been a long time since he had tasted alcohol. It didn't help that he'd had been dead for two years, never mind a turned Vampire with a bit of a crazy mind.

Zekelaz nodded his approval. "Yes, Jon. Let us stay here out of the way. We are not needed. Not yet." He smiled from within Jon, and his eyes flashed.

He relaxed back and watched those carefully, especially taking notice of Vrix, Benji, and this new person he had never seen before- the walking corpse. He sighed.

Traditional Christmas music jingles played as Kevin walked over. "Looks like the guests are turning up." He smiled, and shook his head. "Those of you who don't know, I am known as Jedireaper from the place we are almost all born."

Tyri smiled, and nodded as she passed. "I knew that." ^^

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Dec 23rd, 2011 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:04 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Justin woke and rubbed the back of his head "i know a certain dumbass bastard that's going to be lit on fire later...possibly in front of his family.

Benjii laughed evily somewhere in the back as he held up the marker straight into the air as if it were a sword "the almighty marker of truth!"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 07:32 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom stood with his mouth slightly opened, his less than perfect brain trying to comprehend what Julius had just said. "Galactic...alliance? Should I have brought a tinfoil hat before I came in?" He said sarcastically.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:11 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked over with wide eyes "tin foil hats?! i want one...right after i get some...food"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 07:04 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Tom stood with his mouth slightly opened, his less than perfect brain trying to comprehend what Julius had just said. "Galactic...alliance? Should I have brought a tinfoil hat before I came in?" He said sarcastically.
Julius nodded. "Thats right, the Galactic Imperial Alliance... I am from a galaxy far, far away."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 07:25 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Riiiiight, and I am the reincarnation of Marie Antoinette. Where da cake at?" Tom sneered, then glared at Benjii. "I just walked in to a god damn madhouse didn't I? Any sexy chicks here who say they're vampires? I'd like to meet THEM."

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:04 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked around, blinking "umm no sexy chicks that i can see, sadly. wouldn't mind a bite of a 'vampire'. they always think we don't harm them. gotta love those twilight reading tards."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:14 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"HAHAHA! Right? Finally someone's making sense." Tom's smile faded. "Wait, what do you mean 'we?' Are you saying you're a big bad creature of the night?" Tom sneered again. "...A damn madhouse."

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

Kiki looked up from her conversation with steph. Both girls blinked. "Sexy vampire chicks? Nope. None here."

Kelsey smiled at Ty. "Sat is over with her husband. Shes who youre looking for right?"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:22 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled and bowed over dramatically "a big bad creature of the night, i am...now before i get my ass handed to me by a sexy vampire chick, i must go over there..." he pointed at Steph and Kiki "the sexy one is my wife."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:25 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"HA! Bullshit! Where are your fangs mr. vampy?" Tom chortled. He briefly thought about how his life might be in danger, and how the things that he was saying and doing were insane. 'Oh well...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' he thought and smirked.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:28 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled at Tom, baring his blood stained fangs before wondering off to Steph. "careful what you wish for..."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:33 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Heh, probably filed." Tom muttered but felt uneasy. "Say, any drinks around here? I'm damn cold and could use some warming up." He couldn't believe he was still even here. He checked his cellphone again. Still no signal. He didn't really want to call his family in front of these loons anyways which meant that the landline was out of the question. Ah, well, what the hell, it was nearly Christmas after all, and he was having more fun here than at his family's celebration.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:36 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Justin rubbed the back of his head as he pointed at a table on the other side of the room "drinks and snacks are over there. if you want vodka, sorry we're all out because some bastard can't seem to keep his hands off of it"

Benjii looked over and waved "i don't drink. and you can ask anyone here, you were the one who was on the floor, knocked out by vodka"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:48 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Nice, thanks, bro." Tom walked over to the table grimacing and hoping he hadn't just said 'nice, thanks bro!' to Q'cjdi, High King of Gorgamel or some shit. Tom's train of thought immediately stopped when he saw the Crown Royal. These loonies weren't so bad after all he thought as he poured himself a drink. He took a sip. The Crown immediately warmed his bones and his thighs started to buzz. It'd been a while. He looked back over to Benjii with Steph and Kiki. "Thought you said there weren't any sexy vampire chicks!" He smirked.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:51 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled, wrapping his arm around Steph's waist "well even though she is sexy, i prefer to call her beautiful...this one on the other hand," he did a quick look at Kiki "can't say much about her. she seems to get the attention of a few guys though."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 06:57 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Oh so she's taken then? Shame." He said. Wow, he was already drunk talking. He began to think there was this tiny man in his head who was telling him everything to say in order to get knocked out or 'drained' if these loonies were legit. And if they were legit, he was in deep shit, but he couldn't quit saying the wrong things.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 07:03 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii nodded, pulling Steph close "Steph is my wife. we were engaged for quite some time...we were engaged longer than you've been alive but finally wedded."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 07:12 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Of course you were. What's your secret gramps?" Tom said chuckling and taking another sip of his crown.

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 07:58 AM