KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Woman vs Thunderstrike

Invisible Woman vs Thunderstrike
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkOdin
THe hammer being Ivisible i don't see it being a problem as Thunder stroker can command it to his hand and still feel it. As for Sure beign Invisible Thunderstikes hammer can detect her if need be. As for being blind I can see T-strike not knowing what to do but how many times can she pull that T-strike can just make a huge storm and wash Sue away.

Anyway my take on it.

Thunderstrike classic 6-10

New thunderstrike gets pawned1-10

Ok he can feel the hammer. When was it shown that Thunderstrike's hammer can be used to detect invisible things? Sue has forcefields that can resist the winds of huge storms with no problem. Hell it survived in some pretty nasty situations before. But Sue isn't going to sit there and let masterson work. She is going to be attacking also. This will keep Masterson from performing certain actions (at least well). I don't see how Masterson can win this honestly. Masterson would be getting hammered right and left until he is koed.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 12:07 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by h1a8
Ok he can feel the hammer. When was it shown that Thunderstrike's hammer can be used to detect invisible things? Sue has forcefields that can resist the winds of huge storms with no problem. Hell it survived in some pretty nasty situations before. But Sue isn't going to sit there and let masterson work. She is going to be attacking also. This will keep Masterson from performing certain actions (at least well). I don't see how Masterson can win this honestly. Masterson would be getting hammered right and left until he is koed.
All the hammer Mjolnir, stormbreaker,thunderstike and whatever the hell red norvel hammers was share the same power set.

IMO the average showing of Classic thunderstrike had a good hand on how to use his powerset. Although he has the powerset of a high herald i like to think of him as low-mid herald. The mace can counter just about everything Sue can do.

Granted If sue was not force into CIS i see her getting a majority over Classic Thunderstrike why because he is no Thor wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 12:24 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkOdin
All the hammer Mjolnir, stormbreaker,thunderstike and whatever the hell red norvel hammers was share the same power set.

IMO the average showing of Classic thunderstrike had a good hand on how to use his powerset. Although he has the powerset of a high herald i like to think of him as low-mid herald. The mace can counter just about everything Sue can do.

Granted If sue was not force into CIS i see her getting a majority over Classic Thunderstrike why because he is no Thor wink

concur with everything except the mid herald business...he usually operates at high meta/low herald

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 12:37 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by h1a8

Masterson has fought White out a supervillian with the ability to turn things invisible and make things white out as well as create giant dome force fields that encompass a building as well as a flight deck and an airplane.

Masterson said that he feared losing his Mace and having it whited out but it wasnt a big deal since it would come back to him. but, he was aware of the possible danger so he didnt throw it.

Thunderstrike actually overpowered the forcefield dome and fried the guy with the feedback destroying his tech with a Thunder blast.

He actually referenced how Thor would bolster about how power Mjolnir was but he would just keep quite and pray and let it do its thing.

I think Masterson could easily overpower Sue with a Thunderblast to get passed her shields if he had a mind to do it.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/wytout.htm

Last edited by Nietzschean on Dec 24th, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 12:41 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I'd be curious to see what Masterson feats suggest he'd have the power to bust through Sue's shields.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 10:42 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by Existere
I'd be curious to see what Masterson feats suggest he'd have the power to bust through Sue's shields.

he has fried Ironman's 2020's future armor with a mild blast.
He has collapsed an underground facility and dam with his blast.
He has fried Shield Helcarrier with a mild Thunderblast signal accidentally due to the E.M.P.
He has helped maintain the walls of the multiverse from collapsing with thunderstrike's energy discharge along with thor, BRB, Ktor.

I am sure he has more.. just what i can recall.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 10:56 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 11:14 PM