KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » EARLY SITHMAS 2011 PRESENT- New Episode Previews

EARLY SITHMAS 2011 PRESENT- New Episode Previews
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Is that just in the Star Wars game or in any game ever?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 08:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hah! I'll just go with Star Wars for now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 08:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What could be more dangerous than Lanzar?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 08:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well in context you came there with a huge army.

But even without context... you'd rather be on Lanzar than this place.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 08:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ooooook, I vote we spend the rest of our money on a really big ship so we can blast this place from orbit stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 11:49 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Good lord.

Guys, let's really hope we don't screw up in Episode VII anywhere near as badly as the offline Darkies did laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 05:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Are the people Jedi are meeting in their preview Osokans?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 05:15 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Ush, would you mind a little spoiler?

Will the next episode involve us being in combat without sabres?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:03 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Definitely not saying that!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:12 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nice try Melkore stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:13 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Will it involve...um...nudity? Ya know, for my experience points.

no expression

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Will it involve...um...nudity? Ya know, for my experience points.

no expression

I think Leia in bikini is as far as the rating permits.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Star Wars, not Torchwood, I am afraid...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:19 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Also, best quote so far from offline episode VII

"Well you have to understand my position. For example, last year we heard news that the Emperor of the Treganna Void was claiming he had captured Larios Kuylen. Then some months later we heard that some ex-followers of Kuylen had killed him for it, along with most of his court, by which I mean the building as well as the people. You have a reputation for being... touchy."

I had to laugh re-reading this, as we managed exactly the same thing, which could be interpreted in the exact same way, and for bonus points our reasoning was exactly the same as the explanation given afterward.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 08:30 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote