KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 9/11 Theories...

9/11 Theories...
Started by: NetherSaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NetherSaber
The Sith Scorcher

Warning 9/11 Theories...

Hey guys, this is old, but what do YOU think happened at 9/11?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:00 PM
NetherSaber is currently offline Click here to Send NetherSaber a Private Message Find more posts by NetherSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black people did it.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 02:27 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

This really is extremely old.

I've honestly moved past this argument, because a lot of people just can't seem to grasp it.

Plus, imo, there are so many more things that are so much more important to talk about than 9/11 at this point (like the coming New Age deception)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 07:31 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude

I've honestly moved past this argument, because a lot of people just can't seem to grasp it.

Plus, imo, there are so many more things that are so much more important to talk about than 9/11 at this point (like the coming New Age deception)

could not have said it better myself.Yeah I have moved past this argument as well just like you for the exact same reason. Like you said,there are so many more important things to talk about at this point right now other than 9/11.

9/11 is the least of our problems that we have to worry about from the government right now.

I advertise it in my sig and avatar but i wont get into a discussion about it anymore cause like you said,thats old news.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 12th, 2012 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

elll...ohhh...ellll

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 02:03 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Here is the best conspiracy theory of all time on 9/11 right here in this link below. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

I just love how the official conspiracy theory apologists defend this theory of the governments to no end. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 14th, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 10:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, "moved past it".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 09:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Here is the best conspiracy theory of all time on 9/11 right here in this link below. laughing

I just love how the official conspiracy theory apologists defend this theory of the governments to no end. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

laughing

That was hilarious! It was also sad because it's so true.

It doesn't matter anymore, though. Like I said, there are far more pressing matters in the world right now than arguing about 9/11.

The constant bombardment of New Age doctrine on the public, for example.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2012 04:42 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Win! thumb up

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 12:07 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

laughing

That was hilarious! It was also sad because it's so true.

It doesn't matter anymore, though. Like I said, there are far more pressing matters in the world right now than arguing about 9/11.

The constant bombardment of New Age doctrine on the public, for example.

so very true.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 03:13 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like this video.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2013 10:48 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't we have a Semptember the 11th thread, already?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 12:50 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

quote:

Indeed.... The NWO is about here!!

Old Post May 29th, 2014 03:08 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JabberWaki
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is gonna be something...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 07:05 PM
JabberWaki is currently offline Click here to Send JabberWaki a Private Message Find more posts by JabberWaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote