KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Beyond Lie the Looking Glass

Beyond Lie the Looking Glass
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked at the human and blinked. "Hey Romeo, enough with the parlor tricks. Back up before you get us filled with arrows." He shook his head as he muttered under his breath, "Get me shot and you'll be my next meal." 'Is he really serious with this nonsense at a time like this?!' He thought to himself as he shook his head.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 05:17 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ranger had his attention on the two men walking down the hill. He had not noticed Eldritch. "Tis not a normal hill. It is where all appear when they enter this world. It is a place of great evil. No one dares step upon in for fear of being taken to another world. It is also the center of this world." He watched the two men.

Matilda was sitting on her horse behind Ranger. She peeked around at the two strange looking men. She felt her saddle bag move. She watched in utter horror as a man crawled from her bag and landed on the floor. Ranger spun when he heard the man hit the ground. He already had a knife drawn, but soon realized he meant the princess no harm. Slowly Ranger slid his blade back into its sheath. Matilda blushed and took the rose. "Thank you, stranger.. You are in Sezonia."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 05:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch stook up straight with a smile, ignoring the vulgar one that threatenned him, "thankyou, but please, I am Captain Nathanial Eldritch, back home i was a magician, then a soldier, now i do not know what i am here, so please, Miss, do you know why we are here? what happenedto others than came?" he asked, placing both arms behind his back and crossing them behind he was paying close attention to the horse mounted girl before him, while in his peripherials he paid attention to theother 3, listening, watching.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 05:55 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked up and started to think of all the places he had roamed and heard of. "Never heard of this place. But from what I've seen and heard, it's far from where I'm from." He shrugged, looked at the two strangers and smiled, his fangs showing a little. "I guess before anymore questions are asked, I'll introduce myself. I'm Benjii Aleksoki, and to get it out of the way so people can freak out, I'm a vampire."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 06:14 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I havent heard from mel so Im moving this along.)

Matilda smiled down at the man as she sniffed the flower. "Well Im sure you remember the old man? He trapped us all here. Everything you see was placed here by him. He created Sezonia... And its because of his power that we are trapped here.." She ignored the glare Ranger was giving. Ranger did not like the flower, and he did not like the magic man.

Then Benjii did something stupid. He had Matilda and Rangers attention. The second he mentioned 'vampire' both drew arrows and aimed for him.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 01:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ahri woke up very sore in a bush her tails were all around her and each one hurt like crazy, she looked around and it was obvious that she was not in her world anymore. The magical fox stood slowly trying to ignore the pain of her fall then looked up wondering how far she fell. A gust of wind hit her nose and she could smell humans, if any one could get her back home humans could. Ahri made her way down closer to the group and made sure to be up wind and didn't make a sound. It wasn't like she was hiding she just thought it wasn't the time to revile herself.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 07:35 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch frowned, they had been getting along so nicely they have no idea where here is, why they are here and were about to start getting answers or at least a direction to go, then mister mouthy had to ruin the nice diplomacy. A wooden stake slid from his sleeve to his hand
"easy now everybody, nobody has to die we are just talkin, even the undead fool, lets just all settle down and talk about this, surely we have not yet done anything worthy of death since ariving, having commited no crimes other than the creepy one's stink, all we want is to leave, i'll even give you all some wooden stakes to have ready if he flips out, but just remember if shit hits the blower, i've never seen or heard of any of you before today," he told the ranger and matilda, he didnt feel like spilling blood right now and wanted it real clear that has no connection to the vampire

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 31st, 2012 10:02 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii turned his attention to the magical fraud, forgetting about the raised bows. "Listen here you little prick, I don't know you so I will kill you without a second thought if you keep running your mouth. I'm in no mood to deal with a smartass mortal!" He took a couple of deep breaths and turned to the mortals on horses. He raised his hands to show he means no harm. "I thought it would be better let the two of you know before hand rather than finding 'talksshitalot' over there torn open and drained of blood. Now, can you lower the weapons? I really don't want any trouble."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 02:08 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch seemed unphased by the threacts, not smugness or over confidence, death threats have just long meant little to him for a long while now and then he chuckled.
"careful know, i eat a lot of garlic and would hate to see you with a nasty heartburn," he told the vampire then looked to the others, waiting for what would happen next

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 02:40 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii shook his head, putting his hands down. "Do you ever shut the Hell up? You're annoying voice and sad attempts at insults with outdated clichés are starting to make want these two to kill us all. Now, shut the Hell up, quit doing your birthday party 'magic' tricks and let them talk so I can get back to my family."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 04:35 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

eldritch smirked andresistedachuckle, it seemed this one did not like thelaughter,
"i'm sorry if my diet offends you but my jests are not to insult you, but to bring upon the smiles and laughter of children, men and women alike and by all means if you have a family to go home too, let's get you there,"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 05:05 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Enough!" Ranger roared above the men. His voice carried through the valley. It was strong and firm. Matilda visibly flinched. She had never heard him use such a sever tone. "It would be best if we left these men to themselves. They my kill eachother. You are not safe here my lady.." He turned his horse away and started riding away.

Matilda did not follow right away. She looked at the group before her with pity. 'They will never last..' She thought. She bowed her head and turned her horse away. She gave him a kick and raced after Ranger. She didnt want to be left behind with the vampire and magic man.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 07:29 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii growled and ran up to the woman, glaring at her as he kept up with her. "That's it? No help? Not a single god damned clue on how to attempt to leave this shit hole?" He looked at the man on the horse, pointing. "And what did he mean by 'my lady'?"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 01:44 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch rolled his eyes, "great look what we did drove away the only lady within sight, he looked around then in the direction the horses went, "well track down enough people, let's follow behind then?" he asked the others with him and started walking

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 01:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

Matilda's horse had smelled a man, but he could not see the man. Suddenly the man ran up beside the creature and startled it. He tossed his head and let out a cry of fear. Matilda fumbled with the reins, she was not a very good rider, and nearly lost her seat. Ranger was at her side before his Lady could fall. She held tight to his arm as he sat her upright and fixed her saddle.

Ranger's dark eyes glared at the 'vampire.' "LIsten. there is no way out. Not even the magic users here can free us. The Wizard trapped several other very powerful spell casters here.. No one has been able to free us. And why should we help you? Youve done nothing up threaten to kill the only companions you have, beast!" He pointed his finger at Benjii, then to the rest of the group. "And you would be wise to watch how you speak to Lady Legrow."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 02:23 AM
Hattie94

Now, they must find the pieces of the looking glass if they have any hopes of returning to their world and defeating the man who trapped them.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 03:21 AM
Hattie94 is currently offline Click here to Send Hattie94 a Private Message Find more posts by Hattie94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii shook his head as he sighed. "I apologize for startling the two of you and for being rude to your 'Lady'. As for being a beast, that is true but I'm usually harmless. Could a savage beast love and raise a family? Support them in their choices? Cherish each second it spends with them?" He looked away, biting his lip. "Yes, I have done things these past couple of thousands of years that would consider me a beast but I have changed. Please help me find a way back home."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 05:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch sighed as he caught up to the stopped travelers, "we are not companions, just fellow abductee's but will you help us please? Even if it's just to your city so we can learn whats is going on, this would be very much appreciated," he told them with a humble tone in his voice

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2012 01:09 PM
MadMel
Heh

This place is so much different from my own world that its hard for me to wrap my mind around it, Synapse thought. The probability of escaping on my own in extremely low, which means I will have to track this 'wizard' down. I don't care how powerful he is, in close proximity, there no single being who can withstand the might of my mind. I will learn the secrets of world traveling from him, then rend his mind in two.
"May I ask a question?" Synapse suddenly asked, then before anyone could reply, he continued "Does anyone know where this great wizard lives? Have any tried to confront him?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:51 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ranger and Matilda exchanged looks. Matilda was the first to speak once all of them had gone silent.

"We will help you.. At least get you to the next town. We do not know where the other wizards are. The one you are looking for is on the outside. You cannot reach him from in here. Come.. We shall get you fed and taken care of." Matilda turned her horse from the summer lands to the spring and started riding. Ranger took a moment to eye the others before following.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 02:47 AM