KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Beyond Lie the Looking Glass

Beyond Lie the Looking Glass
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Arhi picked herself out of the bush and fixed herself up before reveling herself to the others, still picking leaves and sticks out of her tails when she finally met with the group. "Sorry didn't mean to frighten you all," her eyes turn to the beast of a man ready for a fight she put up her hands and smiled to show she wasn't there to cause any harm. Arhi was a little surprised and angry that they knew she was following them, has being with humans for so long dull her tracking skills, it was something she would have to fix when she got home from this world or where ever she was.

Arhi turned her attention to the couple mostly to Ranger he seemed to take the most notice to her, back before Arhi changed her ways she would have taken full advantage of that and stole his very essence but now she thought it was cute humans rarely saw her true form and was so nice to her.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 07:25 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii relaxed a little but not much. "No, we won't hurt you. Just can't be too cautious it seems." He looked around, smiling to himself as the sky darkened. "Well at least we'll have the cover of night soon and possibly a town of people. Maybe I can find someone to feed upon. I need blood..." he stopped and looked at Synapse, "he didn't hear that did he?" Benjii sighed as he shook his head.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Last edited by XvampbenjiiX666 on Apr 24th, 2012 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 07:29 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch was about to respond to the vamp but was so rudely interupted by the crashing of something from the bushes and being in a very new and unfamilar place he quickly hit a brake on his bike which in turn caused it to turn 180 degrees with a sliding stop, his right hand lifted quickly from the handle as a black metal luger slid from his sleeve and into his white satin gloved hand, he aimed it where the nine tailed fox thing emerged from. He held his fire as it was an unfamilar place and was waiting for the response of his travelling companions to the new thng before them before acting past this point and when all seemed to be friendly he relaxed and put his hand inside his coat then back to the handle bar i would appear that he holstered it inside his jacket but he had made it disapear entirely. He was silent and waited for the others before acting next again.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 07:51 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"You guys are too highly strung," Synapse sighed. "If anything of this world was stalking us, don't you think our hosts would have acted quicker? That said, I think it's best to follow their advice, and keep moving." What is so dangerous about the night time here? Surely not the hungry vampire, he only just arrived today...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 01:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ranger hoisted the fox girl onto his horse without a word of warning. "Best get on that horse, dark one. The night is not kind to those who walk upon two legs." He spun his horse and raced down the path towards the town. Matilda made sure Synapse had a good grip before she urged her horse into a sprint. The light was fading fast.

"We're not gonna make it! We are too far! They will close the gate before we even reach the light of the torches!" Matilda called to Ranger over the thunder of horses.

"We'll make it." Ranger said as he pulled his bow. Wolves and other creatures of the darkness were beginning to stir. The gates of the town were in sight and beginning to close.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 02:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"when i came from, it pays greatly to be careful," Eldritch replied to synapse as his legs kicked under him and turned the bike to facing the way they were traveling and startled pedalling again, "and with no offense intended to our saviors, who do have my debt, i do not know their abilities in any field but riding and in the case of the man, brooding," he added and started noticing the stirring of the quickly coming night, something hich more than clearly worried their saviors, night didnt frighten him, they had the tools to conquer anything it might bring in his time, but this place was different at least a bit different and he had no idea what kind of creatures waited for the sun to set here. So for the first time in many years as the sun fell he grew worried, something that was not helped by the panic of their companions as he pedalled faster and faster to keep up, his breathing turned to panting as they neared a large gate, it was closing and his heart felt like it might rip from his cvhest sprout legs and start dancing around. He was almost there, almost with them when a rock decided it would ruin his day.
his wheel stopped moving, his body flew over the handlebars the bike flipped over in the air as his chest hit the ground with a skidding halt and he cursed loudly at the pain his arm felt.
He laid still for a moment with a groan and heavy breathing but slowly pulled himself up and slid his hurt arm into his jacket across his chest, he carried on with a fast limp cringing through the bleeding knee wound.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 1st, 2012 07:22 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii ran as fast as he could, keeping up with the others. "What could be so dangerous out here that you fear the night?!" He looked over as the magician fell off his bike only to get up and start limping. With a sigh, Benjii ran over to the limping magician and grabbed his uninjured arm. Benjii wrapped the arm around his shoulders and shook his head. "Do not say a word mortal...not one word or I will leave you out here." Staring at the gates, Benjii started running again, keeping the magician off of his gimped leg.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 1st, 2012 05:32 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

They aren't going to make it. Colossal moron. Maybe next time I'll show him what a hover-bike looks like and he can ride on that. Synapse leaped off the back of Maltilda's horse. He could not concentrate with the bucking and leaping of the galloping animal. He landed with a grace that surprised even himself. Turning back towards the vampire and the spy, Synapse made a slashing movement towards them with his hand.
Flames of enormous size suddenly erupted behind the two, separating them from whatever horrors were out there. The flames grew into a towering wall of fire that reached as high as the city walls behind him. It looked like fire, sounded like fire and even smelled like fire, but it was merely an illusion, and had no real heat. The mind mage figured that this would be enough to keep the unseen, unknown enemy at bay. At least, until everyone was inside.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 01:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Ahri was picked up and put on the mans horse with out even asking for permission, she had no clue how she felt about it but she decided she would let the man live for now...he had a certain charm about him that she liked. Ahri never rode on a horse before and it was exciting and terrifying all at the same time, she wrapped her arms around Ranger to keep from falling off and even though everyone else was racing for their life against the night, she on the other hand was laughing with her face pressed in the mans back and her arms were like steal around Rangers waist. The nine tailed fox looked back at the rest of the party and didn't care if they made it to safety but more about the wall of fire behind them she made an eek sound and put her face back to the mans back.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 05:15 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ranger felt uneasy with the fox woman behind him. She was finding the danger they were in funny. It was unsettling. He had half a mind to push her off and leave her behind. She reminded him too much of the wizards and witches that called the looking glass world home. Ranger turned his attention to Matilda. She had cried out when Synapse jumped from her horse to aid his companions. She attempted to turn her horse and go after him, but Ranger grabbed her reins and lead her horse through the gates. The guards left the gates open for Synapse, Benjii, and Eldritch. On the other side of the wall, Ranger and Matilda stood waiting for the three men to catch up.

"His horse broke it's leg, Ranger. I saw him fall! The other two stopped to help him up." Matilda said, pointing to Eldritch's bike.

Ranger didnt bother telling Matilda what Eldritch's 'horse' really was. He didnt have the energy to explain. He waited in solemn silence for the others to catch up.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:08 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii resisted the urge to look behind him at the flames, rushing towards the gates with the magician. "God damn it this is taking too long. Better be good at landing than you are at magic tricks." Benjii stopped and gripped the back of the magician's neck and his uninjured arm, spun around and threw the magician at the gates. Benjii stood and watched, smiling a little as he walked towards the gates. "Should have thought of that before...yea definitely should have."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:58 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch felt rather humiliatedby the turn of events, so much so he couldnt think of something to call the vampire as he carried him. Not that he was ungrateful for the aid, just first impressions in a stressful situation and he bailed on the bike and had to be carried from a skinned knee. Then he was bloody tossed like a ball into the gates! after landing again on his spranged arm he cursed a rather loud "dammit" and pulled himself up, trying to keep his cool the best he could and a cotton pad slipped from his sleeve and a roll of bandages, he stood and started cleaning his knee, "thankyou all, but it's just a bad scrape and sprang, i would rather have you gotten in and waited the little bit for me too limp," he told them with a sigh, "but, thankyou, as humiliating as that felt, being left riddled with holes in a battle is far worse..." he told them and closed his eyes for a moment as his arm came out of his coat and his mind wandered to the war, then looked around the town as he wrapped up his already swelling wrist,
"so this is your home?" he asked matilda casually, it's important to remain casual nder stress to himself anyway.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:16 AM
MadMel
Heh

Synapse turned and ran after the vampire, still keeping the majority of his concentration on the wall of 'fire' behind him. Only when he passed the city gates did he relax his will, allowing the flames to dissipate into nothing. "Well that was fun," he commented dryly, after he had caught his breath. "what's next, a talent show?"

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:59 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii stood outside the gates, looking back at the dark land. He turned his back to the gates, biting his lip a little. He looked towards the sounds of the creatures and thought to himself, "Should I go into the town and lose control of myself, feeding on people there and lose any possible help I can possibly receive...or stay out here and find some creature, bleck, to fees on. Damn it, damn it damn it." He sighed, looking back at the others. "I'll catch up with yous later."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 07:05 AM
starryknight

Ahri jumped off the horse or rather fell off and landed on her feet, it took a second to steady her legs with the adrenaline rushing though her body still. "Wow what a spectacular creature, I have never rode on one now I see why humans ride these horses rather when just run it almost felt like flying!" Ahri said childlike. The nine tails looked around and noticed everyone was really serious so she covered her mouth before she said something to ruin their serious time, she was still getting used to the human mood swings.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 06:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

Ranger eyed the men before him, as well as glancing at the fox girl momentarily. "Be careful out there Vampire. Not everything is as it seems. Without a strong guide, you may loose yourself. No I didnt mean loose your way. I meant what I said.. You will loose your mind. Once the gates close they will not ope-" He stared at Matilda as she walked towards Eldritch. His mood grew dark and he slumped in his saddle.

Matilda took a few dried leaves from a pouch on her belt. She dabbed them with a bit of water, then pressed them to Eldritch's wrist. "Bind these to your wrist. It will help with the pain and swelling. We can find you a healer tomorrow." She gave him a gentle smile before looking at the others. "Is everyone else unharmed?"

Behind them the gates were slowly swinging shut. Beyond them growls, howls, and snarls could be heard in the forest. The night was very much alive.

Old Post May 10th, 2012 08:10 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii nodded and waved at the gates, walking towards the woods. "I'll see you guys in the morning...and hopefully well fed." He sighed as he entered the woods slowly, listening to the sounds of the creatures. "Doesn't seem as bad as they claim. What lives in here that scares them shitless?" He looked around, smiling a little as he smelled blood close by. "Finally!"

Old Post May 10th, 2012 08:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Eldritch was quite comfortable with letting her look at his arm and patch it up with herbs, examining each one carefully as she used them, he smiled and thanked her with a slight now "thankyou my lady, it was a pleasure riding with you, is there somewhere I may go to learn more about this place?" he asked her as he straightened him self up "and acquire a chest?" he andes with a second thought, how else will he pull the bigger stuff.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:13 AM
kat17

lani woke up near the edge of the woods. she looked around panicking, she kept one hand firmly on her baby bump, she touched the scar on her neck. "hello?! is anyone there?"

Old Post May 29th, 2012 11:22 AM
kat17 is currently offline Click here to Send kat17 a Private Message Find more posts by kat17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kat17
lani woke up near the edge of the woods. she looked around panicking, she kept one hand firmly on her baby bump, she touched the scar on her neck. "hello?! is anyone there?"

Hi there and welcome to KMC! I see you are a junior member so Im going to let you know how rps work here. smile You are gonna follow this link to the sign up sheet for my rp. There, I can answer any qestions you have and help you make your character sheet!

Thank you for choosing my rp and I hope to see your sheet up soon!

-DB

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post May 30th, 2012 05:59 AM