KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Theft at Electric Court

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Theft at Electric Court
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I can't see Gallagher being very enthused by guns anyway. Everyone knows he's more concerned about the Force than anything else (even later). He figures it's good to know I guess.

Gallagher will probably just meditate and see when Korth is ready to go.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:57 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Having done a little research, Gallagher is at least prepared for the Crzkzi and not totally unaware of who they are and what they do.

It is not until the following day that Korth is prepared for the journey. The Council has arranged for a shuttle to take you to Crzkz; Korth is not one for piloting, despite his broad range of talents.

"How do you feel about today?" Korth asks you when you arrive at the platform.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I'm excited, Master," Gallagher says. He is not exactly sure how excited he is or if it just nervousness that he has confused for it. "This will be interesting. I want to see more of the Galaxy."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2012 07:16 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Good," Korth says simply. "Onto the shuttle, then. We have much to do when we arrive!"

The shuttle is of the diplomatic vessels that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan utilized in The Phantom Menace, with a trio of large thrusters in the rear and the cockpit toward the ship's nose. A pair of blue-uniformed pilots salute you loosely as you step aboard.

"Should you like, there are quarters toward the rear if you decide to nap during the flight," Master Korth says. "Otherwise, we'll be in the common area while the pilots take us to our destination. Unless you wanted to watch how they work?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2012 09:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I'm not all that interested in how ships work..." Gallagher admits quietly. Technology has always befuddled him beyond simple things. Complicated machines are not his thing. Even building his lightsaber was a challenge and a chore. "I can meditate in the back."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 10:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You sense mild disappointment from Korth.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 08:39 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Or I can sit in the cockpit," Gallagher says. "I can... meditate up there, I guess."

Gallagher forces a smile, not wanting to let Korth down.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2012 10:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Korth smiles.

"A good idea," Korth says. "It may be some day that you will need to learn to fly one, to better yourself as a Knight."

The cockpit is an organized array of blinking lights and flashing buttons and busy screens. None of it makes sense to you. Apparently the pilots know what everything is. They are throwing switches and entering information as the ship prepares to lift off.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:41 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I don't really see why," Gallagher says. "I'm learning to be a Jedi Knight, not a fighter pilot."

Gallagher will try to focus his senses on the board of flashing lights and see if anything stands out to him.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 12:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"In some cases, being a knight and a pilot are not mutually exclusive," Korth says. "Sometimes the task you are assigned requires it of you. I certainly have found myself wishing I was a better pilot when I least expected to be."

It takes you a moment. You think it is a large blinking red button by the pilot's controls.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 07:55 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher will point it out.

"That one," Gallagher says.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 02:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Very good," Korth says. "Go on, press it."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 03:03 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher will look at the pilot for approval, then reach forward and press the button. He is not sure if he is right and so does not know what to expect.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 05:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You click the button.

There is a pause before the engines hum on.

"Impressive," one of the pilots says.

"It's a big red button," says the other pilot. "Good guess, kid."

Korth just smiles and assumes a passenger seat in the cockpit. There is an empty one beside him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 04:47 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher will take it as his own and buckling himself in. There is a small ounce of pride in him after finding the right button without any former knowledge of ships.

"It wasn't a guess," Gallagher says. "I felt that it was the right one."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Very good, Gallagher," Korth says. "Trust your senses; they won't fail you."

The pilots guide the ship through its take-off procedures and you are airborne! And shortly after that, you are in space. It does not seem much different than being on Coruscant, Gallagher; the ship has artificial gravity and heating. You would have expected to start floating or something...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 05:17 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"This isn't my first time in space," Gallagher says. "But I don't remember my first time."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 11:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You were very young," Korth says. "When your father discovered that you had the potential to be a Jedi, he sent for a Jedi to take him to Coruscant immediately. And so I visited your world and claimed you for the Jedi Order."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:33 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"How did I do on that first flight?" Gallagher asks.

After talking with Korth, he is going to close his eyes and meditate, to see if the Force has anything to present to him. If the cockpit becomes distracting from that, he is going to retreat to his room after watching the pilots for a bit. He still does not find much interest in anything that they're doing, though he does like the tranquility of space.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You were very quiet, and calm," Korth says. "You were only a baby."

Sadly just watching someone fly a ship for a bit does not make you a pilot, and Korth seems to notice that it doesn't really grab your interest. You drift off...

... and when you open your eyes again, you are sitting on a cold stone bench. It is drizzling lightly but persistently.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 01:36 AM